Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2009
just curious..facts only please
well

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2009
just from reading other topix i think heather b would be a good candidate!!
Shirley

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2009
let me tell you something you stupid ass... Heather B. does not have aids.. if she did those cute little babies wouldn't be healthy like they are right now, and if you wanna talk about aids lets discuss your bad habits shall we??
hahah

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Nov 25, 2009
Shirley wrote:
let me tell you something you stupid ass... Heather B. does not have aids.. if she did those cute little babies wouldn't be healthy like they are right now, and if you wanna talk about aids lets discuss your bad habits shall we??
she my not have aids,but she is nasty. skanky bad she needs 2 take care of her self. and not sleep with so many men. what one she can get to sleep with her anyway. i hope she opens takes a long look in at her self.
hey wondering

Forney, TX

#5 Nov 26, 2009
dude you are a complete jack hass, while you're at it why don't you start threads with,"" who around here have grandparents with amputated limbs" or maybe "any one around here have mnentally retarded children" yeah lets all ask asinine questions about peoples person live so we can start a shahit storm started, your a fekking ass
just a bad situation

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Nov 27, 2009
hey wondering wrote:
dude you are a complete jack hass, while you're at it why don't you start threads with,"" who around here have grandparents with amputated limbs" or maybe "any one around here have mnentally retarded children" yeah lets all ask asinine questions about peoples person live so we can start a shahit storm started, your a fekking ass
AIDS is not in Pocahontas yet, but its coming
Oh Please

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2009
just a bad situation wrote:
<quoted text>AIDS is not in Pocahontas yet, but its coming
HIV/AIDS is everywhere. Don't be ignorant.
DALE

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Nov 27, 2009
hahah wrote:
<quoted text>she my not have aids,but she is nasty. skanky bad she needs 2 take care of her self. and not sleep with so many men. what one she can get to sleep with her anyway. i hope she opens takes a long look in at her self.
say ever who you are why dont you lay the hell off of heather and tad cuz your starting to piss me off
fruty

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Nov 27, 2009
DALE wrote:
<quoted text>
say ever who you are why dont you lay the hell off of heather and tad cuz your starting to piss me off
you no how they are,,why are you taking up for them?..they are scum of the earth.
dramabeater

Bossier City, LA

#10 Nov 27, 2009
I think anyone that answers questions on here should research what they are saying. I think alot of you should press charges for SLANDER. Anyone interested let me know. This site is for facts not opinions. Questions not staements. never knew there could be so many children over the age of 18!!!!!
Jennifer

Leesville, LA

#11 Nov 27, 2009
You Maybe, other than that I don't know, nor do I care.
dramabeater

Bossier City, LA

#12 Nov 27, 2009
exactly!!!

Since: Nov 09

United States

#14 Nov 29, 2009
That's one hell of a question to ask.
the answer

Bossier City, LA

#15 Nov 29, 2009
Sarah Ward. SLUT and all her slutty friends
jenn

Leesville, LA

#16 Nov 29, 2009
the answer wrote:
Sarah Ward. SLUT and all her slutty friends
I think this is a stupid forum, but it must me you. Other than that I don't know nor do I care who has aids as long as they don't give it to me.
jenn

Leesville, LA

#17 Nov 29, 2009
I ment it must be you.
dont know

Cabot, AR

#18 Nov 29, 2009
Dont know where you got the info about there not being anyone with aids here,there were several people in the county with it several years ago.And a whole shit load with hep c which is almost as bad.
a young clean guy

United States

#19 Nov 29, 2009
dont know wrote:
Dont know where you got the info about there not being anyone with aids here,there were several people in the county with it several years ago.And a whole shit load with hep c which is almost as bad.
yeah i heard that too about the aids, wonder what part of the county they lived in? which crowd gots the hep c ??

is there any women in partcular i should keep my man parts away from???

Leesville, LA

#20 Nov 30, 2009
a young clean guy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah i heard that too about the aids, wonder what part of the county they lived in? which crowd gots the hep c ??
Yeah, all except for the one your married to.
Mostly

Camp, AR

#21 Nov 30, 2009
a young clean guy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah i heard that too about the aids, wonder what part of the county they lived in? which crowd gots the hep c ??
Uhhh, the needle crowd, wouldn't ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollins 3 hr outsider 15
Pocahontas Downtown Playhouse 4 hr Rainbow 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 4 hr guest 18
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Wow 30,466
Fears Family Funeral Home 7 hr Local yocal 5
I must be obsolete 13 hr Obsolete 10
tom graham (Jun '12) 17 hr tom graham 9
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web