Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 25, 2009
 
just curious..facts only please
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 25, 2009
 
just from reading other topix i think heather b would be a good candidate!!
Shirley

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 25, 2009
 
let me tell you something you stupid ass... Heather B. does not have aids.. if she did those cute little babies wouldn't be healthy like they are right now, and if you wanna talk about aids lets discuss your bad habits shall we??
hahah

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Shirley wrote:
let me tell you something you stupid ass... Heather B. does not have aids.. if she did those cute little babies wouldn't be healthy like they are right now, and if you wanna talk about aids lets discuss your bad habits shall we??
she my not have aids,but she is nasty. skanky bad she needs 2 take care of her self. and not sleep with so many men. what one she can get to sleep with her anyway. i hope she opens takes a long look in at her self.
hey wondering

Forney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 26, 2009
 

Judged:

2

dude you are a complete jack hass, while you're at it why don't you start threads with,"" who around here have grandparents with amputated limbs" or maybe "any one around here have mnentally retarded children" yeah lets all ask asinine questions about peoples person live so we can start a shahit storm started, your a fekking ass
just a bad situation

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 27, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

hey wondering wrote:
dude you are a complete jack hass, while you're at it why don't you start threads with,"" who around here have grandparents with amputated limbs" or maybe "any one around here have mnentally retarded children" yeah lets all ask asinine questions about peoples person live so we can start a shahit storm started, your a fekking ass
AIDS is not in Pocahontas yet, but its coming
Oh Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 27, 2009
 

Judged:

2

just a bad situation wrote:
<quoted text>AIDS is not in Pocahontas yet, but its coming
HIV/AIDS is everywhere. Don't be ignorant.
DALE

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 27, 2009
 
hahah wrote:
<quoted text>she my not have aids,but she is nasty. skanky bad she needs 2 take care of her self. and not sleep with so many men. what one she can get to sleep with her anyway. i hope she opens takes a long look in at her self.
say ever who you are why dont you lay the hell off of heather and tad cuz your starting to piss me off
fruty

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

DALE wrote:
<quoted text>
say ever who you are why dont you lay the hell off of heather and tad cuz your starting to piss me off
you no how they are,,why are you taking up for them?..they are scum of the earth.
dramabeater

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 27, 2009
 
I think anyone that answers questions on here should research what they are saying. I think alot of you should press charges for SLANDER. Anyone interested let me know. This site is for facts not opinions. Questions not staements. never knew there could be so many children over the age of 18!!!!!
Jennifer

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 27, 2009
 
You Maybe, other than that I don't know, nor do I care.
dramabeater

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 27, 2009
 
exactly!!!

Since: Nov 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 29, 2009
 
That's one hell of a question to ask.
the answer

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Sarah Ward. SLUT and all her slutty friends
jenn

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 29, 2009
 
the answer wrote:
Sarah Ward. SLUT and all her slutty friends
I think this is a stupid forum, but it must me you. Other than that I don't know nor do I care who has aids as long as they don't give it to me.
jenn

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 29, 2009
 
I ment it must be you.
dont know

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dont know where you got the info about there not being anyone with aids here,there were several people in the county with it several years ago.And a whole shit load with hep c which is almost as bad.
a young clean guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

dont know wrote:
Dont know where you got the info about there not being anyone with aids here,there were several people in the county with it several years ago.And a whole shit load with hep c which is almost as bad.
yeah i heard that too about the aids, wonder what part of the county they lived in? which crowd gots the hep c ??

is there any women in partcular i should keep my man parts away from???
guest

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 30, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

a young clean guy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah i heard that too about the aids, wonder what part of the county they lived in? which crowd gots the hep c ??
is there any women in partcular i should keep my man parts away from???
Yeah, all except for the one your married to.
Mostly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 30, 2009
 
a young clean guy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah i heard that too about the aids, wonder what part of the county they lived in? which crowd gots the hep c ??
is there any women in partcular i should keep my man parts away from???
Uhhh, the needle crowd, wouldn't ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
T & J Contracting 15 min I know 10
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Pondering 29,085
T and J contracting 3 hr would be surprised 5
Deans package store 3 hr okie 1
Fears Funeral Home 4 hr just wondering 5
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 4 hr Ive Been Paying Attention 77
Guy at the Legion 4 hr lol 7
Hospital Tax 9 hr better answers 53
Public Elected Officials Information 19 hr guest 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••