More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: news.yahoo.com 10,149

BEEBE, Ark. – Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Full Story
Zap

AOL

#6352 Jun 20, 2012
Here is your chance, mother nature is really hot.
Old Army

Perryville, AR

#6353 Jun 20, 2012
I think sending a virus to Iran's computer system is a good thing, but altering Jan Brewer's video to make her look even uglier, is dirty pool.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#6354 Jun 20, 2012
Old Army wrote:
I think sending a virus to Iran's computer system is a good thing, but altering Jan Brewer's video to make her look even uglier, is dirty pool.
And the liberal news media alters George Zimmerman's picture to make him look white and alters the 911 call to make him sound racist. Just to try and make it look like a white on black crime. That's about as chicken siht as it gets. I hope these people at the news get sued big time.
Old Army

Perryville, AR

#6355 Jun 20, 2012
Oh and I thought is was that strong wind that blew my satellite dish out of kilter. Turning the receiver off and on did the trick. Then again, it may have been the black birds. (Anyone heard from Raptor, surely she's thawed out by now.)
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#6356 Jun 20, 2012
How is everyones gardens doing? Mine is pretty good. Ive been out picking those big worms off the tomato plants. The ducks like those worms. Its been very hot 96 today. I freeze plastic jugs of water and put them in the dog house to keep the dogs cool. It works really well for rabbits also. we now have two baby deer that we are bottle feeding. Both are bucks. Eny road this thread is almost to 6000 post.
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

#6357 Jun 20, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
Eny road this thread is almost to 6000 post.
6356 or so maybe? Almost(:
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6359 Jun 20, 2012
It sure looks dry outside, we need rain. Temp got up to 75 degrees today, in my man cave.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#6361 Jun 21, 2012
Ive just came back inside. Ive been outside since daybreak cutting up scrap iron. It already got too hot 85 degrees. I went by the garden and picked off 3 more tomato worms. They are a larva for a moth. My pasture is dry no dew on the ground this morning. We have 14 head grazing on 120 acres and they have the grass ate down pretty good. lots of those white egrets have came and ate the grasshoppers. Used to be We had a big flock of over 100 wild turkeys that would eat the grasshoppers. However many folks spread chicken litter on their pastures. Turkeys are very sucepetiable to pullorium diseases . The chicken house diseases killed all the young newly hatched turkey,s .Now the older dirds have died off and we only see a half dozen or so.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#6362 Jun 21, 2012
We need rain to get this burn ban off. Or it's going to be a boring 4th of July without fireworks.
Zap

AOL

#6363 Jun 21, 2012
Old Army wrote:
I just wonder how many re-furbished nukes Russia is trying to return to Iran.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#6364 Jun 21, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
We need rain to get this burn ban off. Or it's going to be a boring 4th of July without fireworks.
Yep If there is a burn ban and no fireworks they will hafta blame this years bird kill on sumthin else.
Paul

Batesville, AR

#6365 Jun 21, 2012
Don't have time to read all the other comments. In 2010, there were 2,000 birds that fell AND thousands of fish that went belly up. This was due to Phosgene gas confiscated from Iraq and dumped from planes coming out of PB Arsenal. John Wheeler was murdered two days later for attempting to expose this. In 2011, they killed some birds with fireworks to throw people with short attention spans and memories off the trail.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6366 Jun 21, 2012
Paul wrote:
Don't have time to read all the other comments. In 2010, there were 2,000 birds that fell AND thousands of fish that went belly up. This was due to Phosgene gas confiscated from Iraq and dumped from planes coming out of PB Arsenal. John Wheeler was murdered two days later for attempting to expose this. In 2011, they killed some birds with fireworks to throw people with short attention spans and memories off the trail.
Okay, lets confiscate "Phosgene" gas from Iraq, transport it to Pine Bluff Arsenal, Arkansas. load it onto planes (how many planes?), take a little detour to Beebe, Arkansas (to refuel at Litle Rock AFB) to see if we can kill about 2,000 blackbirds and starlings, then dump the shit in the Arkansas River and kill thousands (okay, hundreds) of drum fish. The beauty of this poison is that it will only kill one human, John Wheeler. To complete the plan, we have to wait a year and hire some punks in Beebe to kill just a few more black birds with fireworks and fool KATV, Channel 7 to build the story up for a month then KTHV and KARK, trying to get viewers, will chime right in. There is a danger that we will be exposed by "Paul", but if he hasn't convinced everyone that he knows who shot John F. Kennedy and J.R. Ewing after all this time, we should be safe.
Zap

AOL

#6367 Jun 22, 2012
Yep, what you said.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6368 Jun 24, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
You and Churmudgeon will be happy to know that Beebe and five other White County, Arkansas cities will have fireworks displays on Independence Day despite the burn ban. However, no blackbirds will be killed legally because the season only runs from Midnight December 28th to Midnight January 3rd. Crow season is year-round, so conspiracy buffs can eat their fill.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#6369 Jun 24, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Churmudgeon will be happy to know that Beebe and five other White County, Arkansas cities will have fireworks displays on Independence Day despite the burn ban. However, no blackbirds will be killed legally because the season only runs from Midnight December 28th to Midnight January 3rd. Crow season is year-round, so conspiracy buffs can eat their fill.
Thats good new,s. Our two bottle deer are healthy & growing. I bought a gaggle of geese yesterday. I wanted then because they make a racket when someting is sneaking around. remember its illegal to hunt crows on sunday & monday. I like to hunt then from a deer blind placed upwind from dead rotting carrion. its almost as much entertainment as a sittin on the porch with a 12 pack and watching the bug zapper.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6370 Jun 27, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
How is everyones gardens doing? Mine is pretty good. Ive been out picking those big worms off the tomato plants. The ducks like those worms. Its been very hot 96 today. I freeze plastic jugs of water and put them in the dog house to keep the dogs cool. It works really well for rabbits also. we now have two baby deer that we are bottle feeding. Both are bucks. Eny road this thread is almost to 6000 post.
have you had those little bucks kick you yet
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#6371 Jun 27, 2012
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>have you had those little bucks kick you yet
One likes to strike with his fornt legs when your are giving him his bottle. My wife has a bruse on he thigh where she got kicked when she picked one of them up. I wonder about the humming birds. Last year we had dozens at our feeders. This year we only have two. I have not seen many this year?
Dr Viking Phd

San Jose, CA

#6373 Jun 27, 2012
Seems the Government is hiding causal effects of a "CHEMICAL ATTACK" which has been taking plae on America for over a decade.

Long term side affects have been 50 thousand cases diagnosised of ASMA in children. You might ask your self what nonsence is this ?

Here at TOIX I will attach scientific data in several posts to open your eyes to our Governments cover up.

@@@@@@@@@@

Chemicals Found in Dryer Exhaust and There Toxicology

Chemicals found in fabric softeners by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Reference: Lance Wallace, EPA
Identification of Polar Volatile Organic Compounds in consumer Products and Common Microenvironments, 1991
Compiled by Julia Kendall (1935-1997)
Symptoms of exposure are taken from industry generated Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)

Alph-Terpineol-Causes CNS disorders.“highly irritating to mucous membranes.”“Aspiration into the lungs can produce pneumoitis or even fatal edema”.“Can also cause excitement, ataxia (loss of muscular coordination) hypothermia, CNS and respiratory depression and headache”.“Prevent repeated or prolonged skin contact.”

BENZYL ACETATE-Carcinogenic (linked to pancreatic cancer)“From vapors: irritating to eyes and respiratory passages, exciting cough.”“In mice: hyperemia of the lungs.”“Can be absorbed through the skin causing systemic effects.”“Do not flush to sewer.”

BENSYL ALCOHOL-Cause CNS disorders.“irritating to the upper respiratory tract”“headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drop in blood pressure, CNS depression, and death in sever cases due to respiratory failure.”

@@@@@@@@@
Continued
@@@@@@@@
Dr Viking Phd

San Jose, CA

#6374 Jun 27, 2012
CAMPHOR-Causes CNS disorders. On EPS’s Hazardous Waste list. Symptoms:“local irritant and CNS stimulant.”“readily absorbed through body tissues”“irritation of eyes, nose and throat”“dizziness, confusion, nausea, twitching muscles and convulsions”“Avoid inhalation of vapors.”

CHLOROFORM-Carcinogenic. On EPA’s Hazardous Waste list.“Avoid contact with eyes, skin, clothing. Do not breathe vapors…Inhalation of vapors may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, irritation of respiratory tract and loss of consciousness.”“Chronic effects of overexposure may include kidney and/or liver damage.”“Medial conditions generally aggravated by exposure: kidney disorders, liver disorders, heart disorders, skin disorders.” Conditions to avoid HEAT

ETHANOL-On EPA Hazardous Waste list. Causes CNS disorders. Symptoms-“fatigue, irritating to eyes and upper respiratory tract even in low concentrations…”“Inhalation of ethanol vapors can have effects similar to those characteristic of ingestion. These include an initial stimulatory effect followed by drowsiness, impaired vision, ataxia, stupor…”

ETHYL ACETATE-Narcotic. On EPA’s Hazardous Waste list.“irritating to the eyes and respiratory tract”…”may cause headache and narcosis (stupor)”…defatting effect on skin and may cause drying and cracking”…”may cause anemia with leukocytosis and damage to liver and kidneys”“wash thoroughly after handling.”

LIMONENE- Carcinogenic.“Prevent its contact with skin or eyes because it is an irritant and sensitizer.”“Always wash thoroughly after using this material and before eating, drinking, applying cosmetics. Do not inhale limonene vapor.”

@@@@@@@
continued
@@@@@@@@@@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kadem lee ray 2 hr Catching Up 6
christmas party 5 hr Guest 3
that Haley at Wendy's is awesome she's the best 7 hr true 3
I must be obsolete 9 hr Guest 2
Work needed for Christmas 10 hr In the Know 5
Bear Crossing Signs Needed 10 hr Very Disappointed 8
starla fisher 13 hr kit 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web