Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

I like the one where Obama,said the American oil Co.are to blame.But not one word about OPEC.He want to Tax the oil Co.more.And who do you think will pay that.
Better buy a new golf cart.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Chuck C wrote:
I like the one where Obama,said the American oil Co.are to blame.But not one word about OPEC.He want to Tax the oil Co.more.And who do you think will pay that.
CC, You can get more "Polarizing" then that....... Go to the "Scooter Store"...OMG
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, You can get more "Polarizing" then that....... Go to the "Scooter Store"...OMG
I know,but I`m trying not to wake up the dead.See there now- that I`ve been gone,it has turned on you.Need a break,let me know.,
You were right,with that one,black is white,and yes is no.Jump off that merry-go-round,there is no brass ring...C.C.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>I know,but I`m trying not to wake up the dead.See there now- that I`ve been gone,it has turned on you.Need a break,let me know.,
You were right,with that one,black is white,and yes is no.Jump off that merry-go-round,there is no brass ring...C.C.
CC, Yeah but u can still go to the "Scooter Store" and get a freebe..... Get one with a honker horn, flashing lights and a rumble seat for "BuBu"....... You know shoot over to the beach in your "Scooter" and watch the "old chickies" go by in thier 2 pieces....... Make sure it has reverse, so they can't push you off the cliff.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Back to big question.Will TRUMP run? 30 days and the question will be answered...C.C.OMG. OMG. OMG.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

And who watched Frountline,tonight.("BANK ERS")P.U.
RICHARD

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Chuck C wrote:
Well,well,well my friends that is exactly what we did.We ride it all around the area and having alot of fun with it!!Oh you better get yours now before the price goes up.
Chuck C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

230 $Billion,in interest,on the debt.If we do not fire ever A-HOLE in government we are as dumb as they think we are...
Easy

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Well,well,well my friends that is exactly what we did.We ride it all around the area and having alot of fun with it!!Oh you better get yours now before the price goes up.
Rich, There is always the "Scooter Store"... Those are free and won't cost you a dime........
Easy

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Chuck C wrote:
230 $Billion,in interest,on the debt.If we do not fire ever A-HOLE in government we are as dumb as they think we are...
CC, After the Presidential Election in Nov the unemployment numbers will go up at least 3%. That will be because all of the "Federal Czars" will be fired and all thier "Political Appointees" will be fired along with them..........

That should put the unemployed percentage at +15%... The real National number right now is around 12% not the 8.1% that is being touted about by the "Federal Propaganda Machine".... Is this country better off today then it was 3 Years ago????? OMG. Put him on that Jet Plane and have the Band play" Leaving on a Jet Plane" followed up with "Hit the Road Jack"......
Valley Heights 59

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, After the Presidential Election in Nov the unemployment numbers will go up at least 3%. That will be because all of the "Federal Czars" will be fired and all thier "Political Appointees" will be fired along with them..........
That should put the unemployed percentage at +15%... The real National number right now is around 12% not the 8.1% that is being touted about by the "Federal Propaganda Machine".... Is this country better off today then it was 3 Years ago????? OMG. Put him on that Jet Plane and have the Band play" Leaving on a Jet Plane" followed up with "Hit the Road Jack"......
A lot of Americans are still suffering from the investment disasters of 2008. Back then, Congress extended unemployment benefits to 99 weeks in many states -- but tomorrow, that extension ends and 236,000 Americans are about to get notices that the checks are over, as CBS News correspondent John Blackstone reported tonight. Merced, CA has 20% unemployment.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

The unthinkable,what if he wins.Does that thought,make you want start working? Every little bit helps....C.C.
RICHARD

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Well i just hope everyone had the opportunity to hear the"Hannity" show on radio today? He had Rev Wright on and man did he tell all about Obama,i'm sure it will be on his show tonight on Tv.A must see!!!
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

I have a question,does it seem we have been had.After paying these crazy high taxs for all of our life time to keep Russia & China out of here.And WDC is in bed with them now.I guess we are as stupid as they come....C.C.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, After the Presidential Election in Nov the unemployment numbers will go up at least 3%. That will be because all of the "Federal Czars" will be fired and all thier "Political Appointees" will be fired along with them..........
But what if the unthinkable happens? Mitt can not win over OMG! 15 more days,and the if question will be answered.RUN TRUMP RUN..
Easy

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> But what if the unthinkable happens? Mitt can not win over OMG! 15 more days,and the if question will be answered.RUN TRUMP RUN..
CC, As my good friend Teddy Kennedy would say...... "We will cross that bridge when we come to it".....
That thought you bring up is completely "unthinkable". OMG .... The polls are turning in Romneys favor....... I think he is not a "tired feeble old man" like McCain was.. Expect him to deliver. Not exactly "Willie off the Pickle Boat".. he will deliver.... OMG
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, As my good friend Teddy Kennedy would say...... "We will cross that bridge when we come to it".....
That thought you bring up is completely "unthinkable". OMG .... The polls are turning in Romneys favor....... I think he is not a "tired feeble old man" like McCain was.. Expect him to deliver. Not exactly "Willie off the Pickle Boat".. he will deliver.... OMG
I will say his adds,("Obama & the bankers money") an`t bad.Hard ball.14 more days and,and the if question,will be answered...RUN TRUMP RUN...
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

61 I know you will like this.("Justice for Sale") YouTube....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Chuck C wrote:
61 I know you will like this.("Justice for Sale") YouTube....
The source was a Republican Political PAC - More propaganda from the Koch brothers and buddies. Maybe if you varied your info sources you might get a more balanced view of the world.

I'll be too busy to look at propaganda until after Trump has announced that he's not running for POTUS.

Obama is my candidate. Unless the Koch's buy or steal this election he will be around Washington for a while yet.

Was sorry to hear about Dirt. He posted some good stuff in the early days of RNKNL.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
The source was a Republican Political PAC - More propaganda from the Koch brothers and buddies. Maybe if you varied your info sources you might get a more balanced view of the world.
I'll be too busy to look at propaganda until after Trump has announced that he's not running for POTUS.
Obama is my candidate. Unless the Koch's buy or steal this election he will be around Washington for a while yet.
Was sorry to hear about Dirt. He posted some good stuff in the early days of RNKNL.
O.K. old man,lets let it ride,until the end of the month. RUN TRUMP RUN...OMG. OMG. & We like Joe Arpaio....C.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plum Discussions

Search the Plum Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) 7 hr Rocco 9,648
hangmans hollow (Oct '13) 21 hr Leo Parrillo 4
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
Dog faints after reuniting with owner Mon Fundies R Mentally Nil 6
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Jul 27 easy 1,596
Town hall summit to focus on drug overdoses sch... Jul 26 ALCOA 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Plum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plum People Search