why is there so many Shootings Lately?

Posted in the Pleasanton Forum

no place is safe

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Friday was the Connecticut School shootings,and I turn on the news earlier another shooting in San Antonio Theatre this past weekend and also School threats in San Antonio and other states what's this crazy world coming too? Can't go any where safe anymore Ppl are going Nuts! I'm scared to step foot out side or to go out any where cause of all the craziness that's going on lately... So tired if this nonsense!;(;(
ya wanted to know

Ballwin, MO

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Uh ? Right to carry a concealed weapon-rather be judged by 12 than be carried by 6 is my motto. Don't be afraid, if you are then the criminals will win. Two in the chest one in the head and even then empty your clip.
sad

Arlington, TX

#3 Dec 17, 2012
:(
sad

Arlington, TX

#4 Dec 17, 2012
ya wanted to know wrote:
Uh ? Right to carry a concealed weapon-rather be judged by 12 than be carried by 6 is my motto. Don't be afraid, if you are then the criminals will win. Two in the chest one in the head and even then empty your clip.
good1:)
Joe hex

Frisco, TX

#5 Dec 25, 2012
I believe the shooter in the San Antonio theater was actually shot and killed by an off duty police officer before he could hurt anybody, so that could have been another senseless massacre. People are becoming more desensitized, we see so much violence on tv, in the movies, in violent song lyrics, that our brain accepts it as the norm. I really think the media has been recently headlining all shootings on the national level. what were once local Nikolai Belinski
i think ive figuered all this crazy shit out basically when you look up sandy hook on batman gotham city map it says next to sandy hook Strike Zone 1 in big red letters. this was the first zone in batman and the first major school shooting Seeing the connection.then it says Strike zone in the top right corner next to a town called fort clinton. Now i went on google earth and searched for fort clinton. it is a town in new york If strike zone one was sandy hook then new york might be next plays a big part in influencing peosoulmate
no place is safe wrote:
Friday was the Connecticut School shootings,and I turn on the news earlier another shooting in San Antonio Theatre this past weekend and also School threats in San Antonio and other states what's this crazy world coming too? Can't go any where safe anymore Ppl are going Nuts! I'm scared to step foot out side or to go out any where cause of all the craziness that's going on lately... So tired if this nonsense!;(;(
Joe hex

Frisco, TX

#6 Dec 25, 2012
I believe the shooter in the San Antonio theater was actually shot and killed by an off duty police officer before he could hurt anybody, so that could have been another senseless massacre. People are becoming more desensitized, we see so much violence on tv, in the movies, in violent song lyrics, that our brain accepts it as the norm. I really think the media has been recently headlining all shootings on the national level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 16 min Gasman 685
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 53 min fossilfarts 18,748
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 56 min Gasman 377
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 58 min Gasman 592
what ever happened to Rebecca Beshiline 5 hr aguy 2
Andie Baker 9 hr Rebekah B 3
hogs 11 hr BLASTING BLASTING 1

Pleasanton Jobs

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pleasanton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasanton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]