Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Dan

Roseville, CA

#132289 Mar 14, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
Watchmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Show me one country in past history where gay 'marriage' was accepted and took root.
<quoted text>
Sorry, but no, it wasn't intelligent. You missed my qualification of 'past history'. Present history is too soon to judge.
As a previous poster just quoted,'those who ignore the lessons of history are condemned to repeat them.' That is exactly my point.
The past is the past.

Sorry bud.

Secondly show me one country which embraced freedom of it's citizens over tyranny. I know we're one. oNE OF THE FIRST.

There's always a first when it comes to doing to right thing.

Get lost you game playing punk.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#132290 Mar 14, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
<quoted text>
They are still doing stupid things because they didn't learn from history or common sense.
Like you for instance.

LOL!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#132291 Mar 14, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahahahahaha
Good luck proving THAT one.
You know I already have.

Posted a pro-gay medical doctor's evaluation.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#132292 Mar 14, 2012
Rules Of Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then LOL,Lets take a look at what the peer reviewed experts have to say about same sex family's and the raising of children! But the bottom line is that the children of same sex family's turn out every bit as happy and well adjusted as children in opposite sex family's!
From the Academy of pediatricians,the largest in the country!
www.cga.ct.gov/jud/old/SameSexMarriage/AmAcPe...
From PBS
http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/fightforfamil...
And
www.religioustolerance.org/hom_pare2.htm
From Wiki on Same sex parenting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting
Here is the study with peer reviews.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...

One of six studies these 'researchers' have conducted was asking lesbian couples if they had molested any children in their home. Not a single lesbian couple admitted to doing so. Surprised?

Since: Feb 12

Burbank, CA

#132293 Mar 14, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
How deep?
LOL!!!
And what do I feel? Nasty?
LOL!!!!
he wants it really deep cuz he feels dirty.
asking such a question must mean hes really horny!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#132294 Mar 14, 2012
Hey Creepy Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
So two step-parents are better than one?
Seriously: You're an idiot. You've just undermined you whole blood is thicker than water bullshit.
Nature's design is biological parents. One natural and one step-parent of both genders is the next best option.

Tell me a child wouldn't prefer parents in that order...
Rules Of Evidence

Livermore, CA

#132296 Mar 14, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the study with peer reviews.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...
One of six studies these 'researchers' have conducted was asking lesbian couples if they had molested any children in their home. Not a single lesbian couple admitted to doing so. Surprised?
And golly gee wiz! I wonder if they asked any opposite sex couples if they had molested any of their children what they would say? D-U-H! LOL
Ducati Dave

Fremont, CA

#132298 Mar 14, 2012
I want to marry my Staffordshire terrier in SF, I wanted to get him on my health care, It is only right, I loooove him soooo much! Queer means Strange or odd,unconventional or INSANE ! what part of God's plan did you fudgepackers miss?

Since: Feb 12

Burbank, CA

#132299 Mar 14, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the study with peer reviews.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...
One of six studies these 'researchers' have conducted was asking lesbian couples if they had molested any children in their home. Not a single lesbian couple admitted to doing so. Surprised?
nope and it doesn't surprise me that 95 percent of child molesters
are dirty old disgusting straight men.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#132301 Mar 14, 2012
Rules Of Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
And golly gee wiz! I wonder if they asked any opposite sex couples if they had molested any of their children what they would say? D-U-H! LOL
Exactly my point.

Since: Feb 12

Burbank, CA

#132302 Mar 14, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature's design is biological parents. One natural and one step-parent of both genders is the next best option.
Tell me a child wouldn't prefer parents in that order...
i guess your thinking is NORMAL!!!!!!!!!! and should apply to everyone's life. you should preach NORMALNESS to the world cuz you are sooo NORMAL!!
Rules Of Evidence

Livermore, CA

#132303 Mar 14, 2012
Ducati Dave wrote:
I want to marry my Staffordshire terrier in SF, I wanted to get him on my health care, It is only right, I loooove him soooo much! Queer means Strange or odd,unconventional or INSANE ! what part of God's plan did you fudgepackers miss?
Whose god? Well if you believe in Jesus I believe he's getting ready right now to bitch slap you into next Sunday for distorting what he taught! Next! Can you say or spell or understand SECULAR? Or how about CONSTITUTION?

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#132304 Mar 14, 2012
culprit89 wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of science?
your homophobic kind?
This kind:

==========

"Anal intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men.22 Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate this activity. The rectum is significantly different from the vagina with regard to suitability for penetration by a penis. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an "exit-only" passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting in traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids."

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/hom...
Rules Of Evidence

Livermore, CA

#132305 Mar 14, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind:
==========
"Anal intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men.22 Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate this activity. The rectum is significantly different from the vagina with regard to suitability for penetration by a penis. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an "exit-only" passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.
The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting in traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids."
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/hom...
Has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread other than you suffer from anal on the brain from doing anal sex so much yourself! OFF TOPIC stupid! Don't like anal sex,don't do anal sex! When did you get out of the joint this time after your parole violation? LOL

Since: Feb 12

Burbank, CA

#132306 Mar 14, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind:
==========
"Anal intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men.22 Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate this activity. The rectum is significantly different from the vagina with regard to suitability for penetration by a penis. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an "exit-only" passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.
The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting in traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids."
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/hom...
i guess a catholic education is the right way, considering the fact that catholic priests molest little boys

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#132307 Mar 14, 2012
culprit89 wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess a catholic education is the right way, considering the fact that catholic priests molest little boys
And now the guy who likes to play the bigot card, shows us he's a garden variety bigot himself.

All "catholic priests molest little boys," or just the gay ones?
Hey Creepy Voyeur

Los Angeles, CA

#132308 Mar 14, 2012
Watchmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature's design is biological parents. One natural and one step-parent of both genders is the next best option.
Tell me a child wouldn't prefer parents in that order...
I guess you're forgetting when you gleefully misrepresented this bit of information:
Watchmann wrote:
This is an incredibly interesting study that enlightens both evolutionary theory and human nature. At the same time it exposes the harshest distinction between biological parents and step parents. A gay union ALWAYS involves a step parent when a child is present.;
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...
"The so-called “Cinderella Effect” is one of the foundational empirical findings in evolutionary psychology. Martin Daly and the late Margo Wilson, the two Deans of Modern Evolutionary Psychology, discovered, in their analysis of homicide data from Canada and Detroit, that stepchildren, those who live with a stepparent (usually, a stepfather), are anywhere from 40 to 100 times as likely to be murdered or maimed as those who live with two biological parents in the household."
I think it's time for you to jump in that pumpkin and go home. You have no argument that you haven't already undermined yourself.

GOOD JOB!
psychosis

Clearlake, CA

#132309 Mar 14, 2012
This obsession with g/l marriage is a psychosis.

The proof lies in this thread.
Nearly 120,000 posts, and still going. There is NO logical reason for this......very illogical, insane obsession.

Who cares. Accept the equal rights of a "civil union" and be happy. Leave marriage to its origins. The civil union of one man and one woman.
This is getting very weird..........there must be a precise clinical name for it.

Personally, I don't care who anybody sleeps with....so keep it to yourself. If it were not on the TOP of all of the threads...everyday....obsessiv ely, I would never even think about it.

Do your thing.....and leave the rest of us out of it.

Since: Feb 12

Burbank, CA

#132311 Mar 14, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And now the guy who likes to play the bigot card, shows us he's a garden variety bigot himself.
All "catholic priests molest little boys," or just the gay ones?
iono you tell me professor marvel the science guy.
do you like reading comic books while fapping to wonderwoman??
im sure you fantasize about giving her anal
psychosis

Clearlake, CA

#132312 Mar 14, 2012
btw, the judge that overturned the ban on SSM was in a SS relationship at the time of his ruling.
He was shamed off of the bench and now hides in obscurity in a back office of the far left U.C. Berkeley campus........in shame.(but with a huge publically provided income).

He should have recused himself.....but another set of judges said that he had no conflict of interest?
Shameful, politically correct, nonsensical thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints Against Google+ Mon Ditto 93
Concord: Prosecutors decline to file charges in... Mon Pamela purple 4
Legislature must put stop to abuse of prescript... Mon Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Review: QK Locksmith Nov 13 johnmartines5501 1
Review: Quick Key Locksmith Nov 9 johnmartines5501 2
Public meetings Jun '14 Diablo Canyon area 1
home invasion (May '14) May '14 stupid 1

Pleasant Hill News Video

Pleasant Hill Dating
Find my Match

Pleasant Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pleasant Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasant Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:24 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:24PM
Will Hawks or 49ers Make the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
Trust Marshawn Lynch against San Francisco
Yahoo! Sports 4:48 PM
Playoff contenders feature in US Thanksgiving games
Bleacher Report 5:52 PM
Breaking Down Rams' Game Plan vs. Raiders
Bleacher Report 9:28 PM
Lessons from Playoff Loss to Seahawks