The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 314)

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of17,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

I am White and live in the middle of a Black Ghetto in Buffalo, N.Y. because it is dirt cheap and handy to everything. Over the last couple of years, 100s of dilapidated houses around here were torn down and it is a lot safer cuz the thugs have mostly relocated. I belong to a block club and I am only one of three Whites in it. It is becoming semi-rural around here now and about a mile away from here on Wilson street people are growing crops and maybe soon will be starting dairy farms. Better living here and nobody looks down on me cuz I only cut my grass once or twice a year and don't have to paint or do other silly tiresome crap. I don't really know why the Topix forum has my location in Lancaster when I live 10 miles from there?

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Since: Jul 10

natasfonos@ymail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>With tongue....yes !
So you like getting your dumper licked my a man.
It's still gay.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Is the offer still good ?
Don Herbert

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
I don't really know why the Topix forum has my location in Lancaster when I live 10 miles from there?
Topix refects the location of your server, which is in Lancaster. There is no way of telling where you are located. Nobody cares where you live, but thanks for sharing.

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Burgydean wrote:
Is the offer still good ?
Pounding your dumper does not involve a tongue. It involves the ramming of a large phallic object into your starfish.
Are you sure you're ready for that?
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Maybe head will do try that ?

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Burgydean wrote:
Maybe head will do try that ?
That's not what was offered.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

I need romance first nat ?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Burgydean wrote:
I need romance first nat ?
You need a cure for stupidity.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Nat Charlie girl is picking on me I'm about to cry sniff sniff ?

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Burgydean wrote:
Nat Charlie girl is picking on me I'm about to cry sniff sniff ?
Stop doing this: http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/images/alanssho...
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

I only wanta hold hands ?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make assumptions about my political affiliations. ;)
Your personal success, nor mine, isn't relevant to the topic at hand. Your belief that it somehow is only confirms your self-righteous attitude. Criticizing anyone for pursuing higher education, irrespective of how they apply said education, is purely ignorant. Thank you for the reminder that this issue is continually perpetuated by sanctimonious dumbasses who are incapable of seeing beyond their own front door.
I resemble that statement "Charlie Girl". Thats why I am working on my fourth gallon of blood donation after the pint I gave last Thursday. Us sanctimonious, selfish dumbasses just can't think beyond our front door long enough to give any consideration for others. Even if the giving goes mostly to a bunch of ungrateful, selfish bastards that would just as soon spit on you then hold a door open just to be considerate. The list of small things that cost no money at all that people can do to be considerate of others is endless Charlie, with our attitude being at the top of the list.

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>I resemble that statement "Charlie Girl". Thats why I am working on my fourth gallon of blood donation after the pint I gave last Thursday. Us sanctimonious, selfish dumbasses just can't think beyond our front door long enough to give any consideration for others. Even if the giving goes mostly to a bunch of ungrateful, selfish bastards that would just as soon spit on you then hold a door open just to be considerate. The list of small things that cost no money at all that people can do to be considerate of others is endless Charlie, with our attitude being at the top of the list.
You know absolutely nothing about her. You label her a liberal when you come off as a complete bagoshit who couldn't begin to match wits or accomplishments with her, and not the make believe shit you spouted before, real world accomplishments.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I resemble that statement "Charlie Girl". Thats why I am working on my fourth gallon of blood donation after the pint I gave last Thursday. Us sanctimonious, selfish dumbasses just can't think beyond our front door long enough to give any consideration for others. Even if the giving goes mostly to a bunch of ungrateful, selfish bastards that would just as soon spit on you then hold a door open just to be considerate. The list of small things that cost no money at all that people can do to be considerate of others is endless Charlie, with our attitude being at the top of the list.
Donating blood and common courtesy aren't pertinent to the discussion; same as your personal success. When you have something intelligent to add, relevant to this particular topic, I'll be happy to engage in debate with you.
heat seeker

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Yes...Google is our friend. Thanks for the condescension.

This study has been praised and criticized. If I remember right, the issue was with the samples taken and the math used. Like you, I'm busy. I'll check it out in detail later. Once I find the criticism of it, I'll post it if you're interested.
heat seeker

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Ann Onamous wrote:
Whites were the violent ones in the past. Irish on the docks in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Italians and the gangster bunch in the 20s and now it's the Blacks and Hispanics turn.
It's a good thing the Chineese, being the largest race aren't largely into violence.
Ann
Every race has a violent past. Not just whites.

I guess you don't know much about Chinese history. It's filled with violence. Asian history is filled with atrocities. Similar to other civilizations.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

heat seeker wrote:
Yes...Google is our friend. Thanks for the condescension.
This study has been praised and criticized. If I remember right, the issue was with the samples taken and the math used. Like you, I'm busy. I'll check it out in detail later. Once I find the criticism of it, I'll post it if you're interested.
You're right. But I have never reviewed a study that hasn't been both praised and criticized. Opposing views is what will one day lead us to ideal solutions. Yes, I am interested in your view and any related material that you would like to post.
Kingfish

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. But I have never reviewed a study that hasn't been both praised and criticized. Opposing views is what will one day lead us to ideal solutions. Yes, I am interested in your view and any related material that you would like to post.
Why dont you just STFU? Your spew your intellectual drivel without adding a thing other than insults. Go frick kallark and leave us decent folk alone. You play simantics like an angry child biatch.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you just STFU? Your spew your intellectual drivel without adding a thing other than insults. Go frick kallark and leave us decent folk alone. You play simantics like an angry child biatch.
Come on now KF, thats not fair. "Charlie Girl" has become the self appointed professor of smart here and is entitled to insult those of us with less intellectual firepower then she has. Thank you "Charlie Girl" for humbling me and putting me in my place. Were you an only child "CG"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of17,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Platte City Discussions

Search the Platte City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 29 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 92,275
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) 53 min Abigail 14
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 6 hr who cares 18,912
Tipster power leads to shooting arrest Tue Naughtyrobot 3
Terica Marjorie Marie Gardner Tue guest 3
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Mon skip 187
Family: 10-year-old shooting victim's health wo... Mon Bad News 1
•••
•••
•••
Platte City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Platte City Jobs