The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,374

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Since: Jul 10

natasfonos@ymail.com

#7881 Jun 3, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Is the offer still good ?
Pounding your dumper does not involve a tongue. It involves the ramming of a large phallic object into your starfish.
Are you sure you're ready for that?
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#7882 Jun 3, 2012
Maybe head will do try that ?

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#7883 Jun 3, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Maybe head will do try that ?
That's not what was offered.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#7884 Jun 3, 2012
I need romance first nat ?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7885 Jun 3, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
I need romance first nat ?
You need a cure for stupidity.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#7886 Jun 3, 2012
Nat Charlie girl is picking on me I'm about to cry sniff sniff ?

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#7887 Jun 3, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Nat Charlie girl is picking on me I'm about to cry sniff sniff ?
Stop doing this: http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/images/alanssho...
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#7888 Jun 3, 2012
I only wanta hold hands ?
Obskeptic

Madison Heights, MI

#7889 Jun 3, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make assumptions about my political affiliations. ;)
Your personal success, nor mine, isn't relevant to the topic at hand. Your belief that it somehow is only confirms your self-righteous attitude. Criticizing anyone for pursuing higher education, irrespective of how they apply said education, is purely ignorant. Thank you for the reminder that this issue is continually perpetuated by sanctimonious dumbasses who are incapable of seeing beyond their own front door.
I resemble that statement "Charlie Girl". Thats why I am working on my fourth gallon of blood donation after the pint I gave last Thursday. Us sanctimonious, selfish dumbasses just can't think beyond our front door long enough to give any consideration for others. Even if the giving goes mostly to a bunch of ungrateful, selfish bastards that would just as soon spit on you then hold a door open just to be considerate. The list of small things that cost no money at all that people can do to be considerate of others is endless Charlie, with our attitude being at the top of the list.

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#7890 Jun 3, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>I resemble that statement "Charlie Girl". Thats why I am working on my fourth gallon of blood donation after the pint I gave last Thursday. Us sanctimonious, selfish dumbasses just can't think beyond our front door long enough to give any consideration for others. Even if the giving goes mostly to a bunch of ungrateful, selfish bastards that would just as soon spit on you then hold a door open just to be considerate. The list of small things that cost no money at all that people can do to be considerate of others is endless Charlie, with our attitude being at the top of the list.
You know absolutely nothing about her. You label her a liberal when you come off as a complete bagoshit who couldn't begin to match wits or accomplishments with her, and not the make believe shit you spouted before, real world accomplishments.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7891 Jun 3, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I resemble that statement "Charlie Girl". Thats why I am working on my fourth gallon of blood donation after the pint I gave last Thursday. Us sanctimonious, selfish dumbasses just can't think beyond our front door long enough to give any consideration for others. Even if the giving goes mostly to a bunch of ungrateful, selfish bastards that would just as soon spit on you then hold a door open just to be considerate. The list of small things that cost no money at all that people can do to be considerate of others is endless Charlie, with our attitude being at the top of the list.
Donating blood and common courtesy aren't pertinent to the discussion; same as your personal success. When you have something intelligent to add, relevant to this particular topic, I'll be happy to engage in debate with you.
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#7892 Jun 3, 2012
Yes...Google is our friend. Thanks for the condescension.

This study has been praised and criticized. If I remember right, the issue was with the samples taken and the math used. Like you, I'm busy. I'll check it out in detail later. Once I find the criticism of it, I'll post it if you're interested.
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#7894 Jun 3, 2012
Ann Onamous wrote:
Whites were the violent ones in the past. Irish on the docks in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Italians and the gangster bunch in the 20s and now it's the Blacks and Hispanics turn.
It's a good thing the Chineese, being the largest race aren't largely into violence.
Ann
Every race has a violent past. Not just whites.

I guess you don't know much about Chinese history. It's filled with violence. Asian history is filled with atrocities. Similar to other civilizations.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7895 Jun 3, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
Yes...Google is our friend. Thanks for the condescension.
This study has been praised and criticized. If I remember right, the issue was with the samples taken and the math used. Like you, I'm busy. I'll check it out in detail later. Once I find the criticism of it, I'll post it if you're interested.
You're right. But I have never reviewed a study that hasn't been both praised and criticized. Opposing views is what will one day lead us to ideal solutions. Yes, I am interested in your view and any related material that you would like to post.
Kingfish

Holly, MI

#7897 Jun 4, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. But I have never reviewed a study that hasn't been both praised and criticized. Opposing views is what will one day lead us to ideal solutions. Yes, I am interested in your view and any related material that you would like to post.
Why dont you just STFU? Your spew your intellectual drivel without adding a thing other than insults. Go frick kallark and leave us decent folk alone. You play simantics like an angry child biatch.
Obskeptic

Madison Heights, MI

#7898 Jun 4, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you just STFU? Your spew your intellectual drivel without adding a thing other than insults. Go frick kallark and leave us decent folk alone. You play simantics like an angry child biatch.
Come on now KF, thats not fair. "Charlie Girl" has become the self appointed professor of smart here and is entitled to insult those of us with less intellectual firepower then she has. Thank you "Charlie Girl" for humbling me and putting me in my place. Were you an only child "CG"?

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#7899 Jun 4, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
ur mad, rite ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7902 Jun 4, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't decent; you're a racist.
Kingfish

Holly, MI

#7903 Jun 4, 2012
... your reasoning is that if someone dont take your chit they are racist. Go frick yourself you angry child.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#7904 Jun 4, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't decent; you're a racist.
We can lite your candle at both ends baby ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Platte City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
remove slanderous post from Topix NOW 4 hr Ronny 10
Sung Woo Lee will return for Game 1 of the Worl... 5 hr Paco Pinto 2
help 13 hr jgreen83 1
Hardly anyone will talk about what happened to ... 14 hr Dee 1
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Sun Deal 1
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) Sun RealTalk 150
OTTAWA STABBING: Two Men Arrested In Ottawa Sta... (Jul '10) Oct 18 Sheri 212
Platte City Dating
Find my Match

Platte City Jobs