Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

Atlas paving. Bill densmore is the same company as us paving and engineering. They scam people all over north Texas. They need to be watched and not trusted. They always have left over asphalt.
Scammed 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Brandon wrote:
Atlas paving. Bill densmore is the same company as us paving and engineering. They scam people all over north Texas. They need to be watched and not trusted. They always have left over asphalt.
I agree. He scammed us with that line also, then charged 5 times his estimate. Also verbally abused us over the phone and threatened us that if we didn't pay his exhorbitant price, he would "own our home." Whatever. DISHONEST and UNETHICAL!
scamed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

Bill Densmore attempted to scam me with his recycled asphalt from hwy 75. They tore up my drive and then told me it was going to cost me another 1000.00 for them to proceed. I told them to hit the road.
Pilot point

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

They scammed my elderly mother and wes green and bill densmore should be shut down. How are they still running around.
Scammed again

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Bill Densomere with asphalt road construction and his son scammed me and is trying to get more. I am geting a lawyer to see what legal actions I can take against him.
cindy wallice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Some one has stolen bill densmores identity &has been using his name for several months,he is a good&honest man &is getting to the bottom of who has tarnished his name & his attorney is taking action,so I would be careful with what you say he is having the comments traced.
Secret agent

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

The hell with all you scamin gypsys escpecially bubby ralph
b r w

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Secret agent wrote:
The hell with all you scamin gypsys escpecially bubby ralph
g0 f ur self s a
another one scammed

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Scammed again wrote:
Bill Densomere with asphalt road construction and his son scammed me and is trying to get more. I am geting a lawyer to see what legal actions I can take against him.
His real name is Billy Densmore II and has been arrested in Louisiana for his scamming work.
http://www.wafb.com/story/18625178/7-face-cha...
don white

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

billy densmore has been paving our properties for over fifteen years and is a very honest man, someone is operating under his name, attorneys are tracing comments and filing on anyone who slanders his good name
jlea

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

News update Livingston- According to District Attorney Scott M. Perrilloux, Billy B. Densmore, II, of Melissa, TX, and Derrick Johnson, of Dallas, TX, were both sentenced to 15 years with the department of corrections after pleading guilty to Racketeering on January 24, 2013.

The sentences were suspended and both defendants were placed on five years of probation. The pair also waived any rights to six items of equipment seized from the fraudulent business used when committing the offense, and agreed to forfeit $414,484.00 in restitution.
justin

Kaukauna, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I worked for him and he is a loser and a meth addict. he screwed a lot of people over and I only found this out after the fact. he couldn't pay anyone and sometimes gave me only a hundred bucks a week yep he is a scam and you cant sue anyone for slander if the truth really persists
pj kimball

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Hey Justin I worked for that dickhead he has a wife named any and in 2004 he drove a brand new 2005 ford f150 Harley Davidson edition and she drove a 2005 GMC Denali they had a house out in Melissa Texas along with a pool in the back yard. Also he had some stolen equipment and was always sniffing like he had a cold. he is 100% a crook I sometimes got a hundred dollars a week here and there and sometimes a case of beer. I confronted him once and had his keys and cell phone and told him if he didn't pay me what he owed me id call the cops well he gave me 3,000 $ and - split it up between 3 guys but not Alvin's lying ass but anyways who is this dumb broad who is saying he's a good man wow she stupid and I can tell you he ripped off freids furniture in Dallas a plumbing place in Princeton Texas off 380 next to a gas station. Sorry man he did wrong to alot of people
dago

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

I have know billie since he was a kid.some of the things he has done is wrong.everybody makes mistakes in life.he now has a chance to make things right in his life.hope he makes the right choices.....for those without sin.let them cast the first stone!!!!.as for the smartass who worked for him.didnt see yall calling the cops or quitting.as long as u got ur money u were happy.
Jim Davidson

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Bill Densmore goes around telling people he owns u.s. paving and engineering. He got fired from that company but he continues his scam. He preys on their good reputation that won't stay long because of his lies. They filed a lawsuit against him for saying he was u.s. paving
All american paving

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Billy densmore , Wesley green is all the same Wesley green is a crook that call up billy and brings him back to customer's to scam them. Beware the are rolling not as hard as they did in pilot point.
All american paving

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Court of Appeal of Louisiana,Fifth Circuit.
FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY v. Billy B. DENSMORE and Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's London.
No. 97-CA-801.
-- November 25, 1997
Before BOWES, CANNELLA and DALEY, JJ. Cakeb H. Didriksen, Ronald J. Ventola, II, New Orleans, for Appellants Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's London. Peter A. Feringa, Scott C. Barney, New Orleans, for Appellee Ford Motor Credit Company.
Defendant, Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's London (Lloyd's), appeals from the trial court ruling in favor of plaintiff, Ford Motor Credit Company (FMCC), denying Lloyd's exception to venue.   For the reasons which follow, we reverse and render.
On or about July 2, 1996, Billy Densmore (Densmore) purchased from Crescent Ford Truck Sales, Inc. a 1997 Ford LT 8513 dump truck.   Densmore financed the acquisition of the dump truck by executing a Louisiana Vehicle Retail Installment Contract.   In the installment contract Densmore promised to pay $71,631.72 in 36 equal monthly installments of $1,989.77, the first installment due on August 16, 1966.   As security for the loan, Densmore granted to the holder thereof a security interest in the dump truck.   Shortly after execution of the installment contract, that contract was assigned to FMCC, which is the current owner and holder thereof.
 At the time Densmore purchased the dump truck, he was doing business under the trade name Certified Paving.   Under that name, on September 17, 1996, Densmore purchased a policy of insurance from Lloyds.   The policy listed “Certified Paving Bill Densmore DBA” as the sole named assured.   The policy also provided for “The person or persons other than the assured to whom loss shall be payable as interest may appear,” with the name “Ford Motor Credit” inserted in the blank.
Sometime between September 18, 1996 and September 21, 1996, the dump truck was allegedly stolen.   After receiving proof of loss from Densmore, Lloyd's failed to pay for the loss of the dump truck for more than 30 days.   Accordingly, on March 24, 1997, FMCC filed suit against Lloyd's and Densmore in the Twenty-Fourth Judicial District Court for Jefferson Parish.   In response, Lloyd's filed a declinatory exception of improper venue and a dilatory exception of vagueness.   Following a hearing on the exceptions, the trial court denied both exceptions.   It is from the adverse ruling on the venue exception that Lloyd's appeals.
On appeal Lloyd's points out that the only exception to the general venue article, La. C.C.P. art. 42, that would permit venue in Jefferson Parish, is under La. C.C.P. art. 76, which permits suit on an insurance policy in the parish where the loss occurred or where the insured is domiciled.   Lloyd's argues that the trial court erred in overruling the venue exception in two respects:  (1) by finding that FMCC was an insured under the policy and (2) by finding that FMCC's principal place of business was its domicile rather than its registered office.
FMCC argues, to the contrary, that its domicile is its principle business establishment rather than its registered office and that it is an insured under the  policy because the policy provided that the loss shall be payable to them.1
La. C.C.P. art. 42, designating the general rules of venue, provides in pertinent part that an action against “(4) A foreign or alien insurer shall be brought in the parish of East Baton Rouge.”  La. C.C.P. art. 76, an exception to the general venue article, provides in pertinent part:  “An action on any other type of insurance policy (other than life, health and accident insurance previously covered in the statute) may be brought in the parish where the loss occurred or the insured is domiciled.”
Thus there are two questions to consider
Platnium paving llc

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

John d Stacey is the sole owner of platinum paving llc and is not affiliated with any companys in Plano he is a scam artist. Beware of platnium paving llc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Plano Forum right now

Search the Plano Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 7 min bluerocks3974 292
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Heavy Fed 16,040
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr why 20,388
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 120
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Wild flowers 466
Paul McCartney adds more U.S. tour dates Fri Awesome 1
Gomert & Bundy & Bachmann for Governor/Presdent Fri Bundy Gomert Bachmann ya 1
•••
•••

Plano News Video

•••
•••

Plano Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Plano People Search