City Council rebuffs mayor on board nomination

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 8
in the know

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Is it me or is Barry Clairmont a F@#$##g a**$%$e This guy should stick to his campaign promises and get over the fact that his buddies Ruberto and Marchetti are gone. Stop trying to fight the the mayor on every little desicion and do your job dick head.. You did more for the city watching from your chair in camera view in the audience than you have done since you barely won your seat.
Pittsfield Politics

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

It seems like Melissa Mazzeo is the only one on Council with any brains. And nice looking too.
city hall cesspool

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

in the know wrote:
Is it me or is Barry Clairmont a F@#$##g a**$%$e This guy should stick to his campaign promises and get over the fact that his buddies Ruberto and Marchetti are gone. Stop trying to fight the the mayor on every little desicion and do your job dick head.. You did more for the city watching from your chair in camera view in the audience than you have done since you barely won your seat.
It's not you. Barry Clairmont is a f@%*@#g a##hole. And Lothrop is a f@#*%@g MONSTER a##hole.
Jimmy Ruberto

Amherst, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 9, 2012
 
I once ruled Pittsfield politics. Now I need a good job. I hope the Red Sox hires me so I can turn their season around. The good old boys still like me!
Fblingo

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 9, 2012
 
Jimmy Ruberto wrote:
I once ruled Pittsfield politics. Now I need a good job. I hope the Red Sox hires me so I can turn their season around. The good old boys still like me!
Maybe he can be their manager. Of course the team might wind up losing money for the first time ever...lord knows the taxpayers of Pittsfield lost their asses while he was head stooge.
Big Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 9, 2012
 
Funny how most of them didn't have the b*alls to speak up to Ruberto now all of a sudden they've grown a pair.
city hall cesspool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 9, 2012
 
What did they have to speak up about when they were kissing Ruberto's dirty rotten officially unethical dirty rotten ass?
Andrea Nuciforo

Amherst, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 9, 2012
 
I voted for myself for U.S. Congress. Will you vote for me, too?
Jimmy Ruberto had Carmen Massimiano in his corner to silence dissent.
Pittsfield politics means Luciforo, Ruberto, & Massimiano intimidating the people into silence.
Right On

Russell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 10, 2012
 
I thought clairmont was right on. It wasn't clear if there was a vacancy and why rush and fill a possible non vacancy. I think clairmont is doing a good job. The mayor just doesn't like to be told no, unless he's the one saying it.
ex councilor

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 10, 2012
 
Right On wrote:
I thought clairmont was right on. It wasn't clear if there was a vacancy and why rush and fill a possible non vacancy. I think clairmont is doing a good job. The mayor just doesn't like to be told no, unless he's the one saying it.
Clairmont and Lothrop thought they were buying into a gravy train situation where they would just kiss up to Marchetti and reap the rewards. But fate took an unexpected turn and someone else got the mayors position. Now all they have to offer is sour grapes, and the real losers are the citizen taxpayers who pay these guys to sandbag smooth government. But the enemy you know is better than the one you don't know. And they just might not win enough good will to get reelected.
Right On

Russell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 10, 2012
 
ex councilor wrote:
<quoted text>
Clairmont and Lothrop thought they were buying into a gravy train situation where they would just kiss up to Marchetti and reap the rewards. But fate took an unexpected turn and someone else got the mayors position. Now all they have to offer is sour grapes, and the real losers are the citizen taxpayers who pay these guys to sandbag smooth government. But the enemy you know is better than the one you don't know. And they just might not win enough good will to get reelected.
Actually all the council except 2 agreed with them. Did you want the meeting?
Big Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 10, 2012
 
city hall cesspool wrote:
What did they have to speak up about when they were kissing Ruberto's dirty rotten officially unethical dirty rotten ass?
You're absolutely right!
disgusted

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 10, 2012
 
Crime is much worse this year than last, armed robberies almost daily, assaults, etc. What is the mayor doing to stop this? He promised in his campaign rhetoric that it was his top priority! What has he been doing for 6 months??
everyone was happy

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 10, 2012
 
city hall cesspool wrote:
What did they have to speak up about when they were kissing Ruberto's dirty rotten officially unethical dirty rotten ass?
Ruberto, the officially unethical dirty rotten baboons ass of mayor expected everyone to kiss his officially unethical dirty rotten ass and they all lined up. Creepy Marchetti, gimpy White, crappy Krol the pissant, the witch Yon and her ugly husband who the baboons ass of a mayor gave a job to, they were certainly in line to kiss his dirty rotten officially unethical ass, Lothrop the MONSTER, dopey Capi, red nose Lee and his twin Ward and Sherman. They all kissed his ass and thanked him for letting them kiss his officially unethical dirty rotten ass. I'm sure if there were any complaints it was who got to kiss his ass first.
cops are liars

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

disgusted wrote:
Crime is much worse this year than last, armed robberies almost daily, assaults, etc. What is the mayor doing to stop this? He promised in his campaign rhetoric that it was his top priority! What has he been doing for 6 months??
and thugs. What is the mayor doing? And what the hell is MicHELL Wynn doing? Obviously the new mayor's top priority was to be mayor, thats it, he succeeded. So now he can cancel third Thursday and reinstate third Thursdays and concentrate on getting a bike path in Pittsfield and work on his next campaign and give a few ass kissers some needless jobs and raise taxes to pay the needless jobs of a few ass kissers.
In the know

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 11, 2012
 
Right On wrote:
I thought clairmont was right on. It wasn't clear if there was a vacancy and why rush and fill a possible non vacancy. I think clairmont is doing a good job. The mayor just doesn't like to be told no, unless he's the one saying it.
Barry
Stop padding yourself on the back your nothing but a Ruberto clone trying to line yourself up for a city pension like Ruberto did. You dont need the money, so do your job and look out for the best interest of the city.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Friday Aug 8
 
in the know wrote:
Is it me or is Barry Clairmont a F@#$##g a**$%$e This guy should stick to his campaign promises and get over the fact that his buddies Ruberto and Marchetti are gone. Stop trying to fight the the mayor on every little desicion and do your job dick head.. You did more for the city watching from your chair in camera view in the audience than you have done since you barely won your seat.
Its not you. They're all a bunch of creepy weirdo! Politics attract weirdoes and unsavory characters, but especially in Pittsfield. Hysterical theatrical Scary Barry Clairmont is not an exception.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Friday Aug 8
 
And as quasi proof, when was the last time any of them didn't look creepy, or actually do something suspiciously creepy? Or worse, made your skin crawl. Lothrop the creepy smirking repugnant vile Monster that he is, has that effect on me. Creepy MicHELL Wynn runs a close second, if not an actual tie, or worse. But I guess his position is safe, what with him being Pittsfield's first African "acting" chief and Bianchi being accused of being a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Pittsfield, MA 26 min cops are liars an... 15
Praxis33 : Berkshire County's worst troll. 47 min Mujahid Knows You 23
Skeletons Buried in Pittsfields closet 50 min cops are liars an... 2
Bianchi Outlines Plan To Move Inspectors To... 1 hr the city I hate 3
Attorney fears Pittsfield clienta s horns, tatt... 2 hr cops are liars an... 3
The Berkshire Eagle Buries Federal Steroids Probe (Mar '11) 15 hr cops are liars an... 1,277
IRS closing Pittsfield office Fri I want all your s... 3

Search the Pittsfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Pittsfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••