Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Pittsburgh Forum

Comments (Page 1,530)

Showing posts 30,581 - 30,600 of51,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

boxhard wrote:
since i am self employed , i would love to stop paying FICA. i can invest the money the IRS takes awy from me a whole lot better than they can. since its not an option to opt out, im stuck paying and will never see a return on my money from social security as i would if i invested it.
those gas prices keep climbing, and now that its an election year obummer wants to tap into the reserves. LMAO. soaring gas prices have a huge negative impact on any buisnesses day to day operations. if you have not noticed your bills increasing you aint payin attention.
we allknow the far left would love to see gas over $7/gal.
<quoted text>

since i am self employed , i would love to stop paying FICA.

Valentine Byler vs. the IRS

"Pay Unto Caesar - The Amish & Social Security"

But the IRS was undaunted and, according to its own press release, this is what happened next on April 18, 1961...

Since Mr. Byler had no bank account against which to levy for the tax due, it was decided as a last desperate measure to resort to seizure and sale of personal property.

It was then determined that Mr. Byler had a total of six horses, so it was decided to seize three in order to satisfy the tax indebtedness.

The three horses were sold May 1, 1961 at public auction for $460.

Of this amount,$308.96 represented the tax due and $113.15 represented the expenses of the auction sale, including feed for the horses, leaving a surplus of $37.89 which was returned to the taxpayer.

http://www.amishnews.com/amisharticles/amishs...
bobby64

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

You hate the subject of your taking every social program you must claim to hate as a proud racist warrior tea bag pile of crap. Keep running coward. I'm not on any social program but what ever pleases you, make me that. Your age says your a social security, Medicare recipient. You sponge off of Ryan as he protects all above for your vote
Marisa

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things:
First - I had that conversation with JULIA. Thanks for confessing to being her. Again.
Second - And your pathetic excuse for a brain has failed you again. When I had that discussion with JULIA, Bobby64 was posting too.
Your irrational brain causes you to believe things that aren't true. I only post as Dan the Man. Whatever "evidence" you think you have that convinces you otherwise is nothing more than paranoia and irrationality.
Or else you're simply lying and think that if the thread is gone, nobody can catch you in your lies. Now THAT would be truly pathetic. That would mean that NOTHING you say is trustworthy.
So which is it - do you have a pathetically weak brain or are you a liar?
Here's what seems to be going over your head..I said on several occasions that people CHANGE names. You will not find Julia, Lisa, Lauren and Marisa posting at the same time trying to be 4 different people.

You will post as bobby64 and Dan the man at the same time trying to pose as two different posters. That's the difference. Did it sink in yet? Probably not.

You gave yourself away with that conversation I had with you about a year ago when there was NO bobby64. You slipped up when you brought up that conversation as bobby64. See that's what happens when you try to be more then one person..it's too easy to slip up, you forget who you were posting as when you say certain things.

I'm not lying and you know it. Just about eveyone else knows that you are bobby64. You have no comeback so in your usual fashion you resort to your grade school mentality and call me a liar or stupid, that's what people do when caught. It verifies that I'm right.
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
You hate the subject of your taking every social program you must claim to hate as a proud racist warrior tea bag pile of crap. Keep running coward. I'm not on any social program but what ever pleases you, make me that. Your age says your a social security, Medicare recipient. You sponge off of Ryan as he protects all above for your vote

Survey shows skyrocketing number of Americans on welfare

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1778374738001/surv...

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
bobby64

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Marisa, you a whack that i find entertaining. I am not this Dan the man guy but you see what that Limbaugh nut juice demands you see and simply follow orders. Has your whacked out tea bag opinion put your flipper in control of the electoral map yet? I didn't think so but you can always come back with president Obama is slipping
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:

Unemployment rates rose in 44 US states in July

WASHINGTON ó Unemployment rates rose in 44 U.S. states in July, the most states to show a monthly increase in more than three years and a reflection of weak hiring nationwide.

The Labor Department said Friday that unemployment rates fell in only two states and were unchanged in four.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/08/17/2259...

bobby64

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Is that why president Obama controls electoral map?
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
Marisa, you a whack that i find entertaining. I am not this Dan the man guy but you see what that Limbaugh nut juice demands you see and simply follow orders. Has your whacked out tea bag opinion put your flipper in control of the electoral map yet? I didn't think so but you can always come back with president Obama is slipping

I'll be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;

I Will Be Held "Accountable"

TaxNoMore

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

East side, west side, all around the town,
The union pigs sang "ring-a-rosie," "Erie City is falling down."

The union pigs sang "ring-a-rosie,"

"Erie City is falling down."

Jan 15, 2012 Well some years it's 0 or maybe 10 below.

It may be to cold to snow.

Al Gore says you should not draw air into and expel

it from the lungs because it gives out carbon

dioxide.

Greenhouse gases

Greenhouse gases are those that can absorb and emit infrared radiation.

In order, the most abundant greenhouse gases in Earth's atmosphere are:

water vapor

carbon dioxide

methane

nitrous oxide

ozone

eerie needs to die and save the planet.

co2 pollutes

"Content Analysis of Act 111 in Pennsylvania politics"

-or-

"How public sector unions bought Pennsylvania"

Under the new laws, municipalities -- cities, counties, townships and boroughs -- cannot increase their revenue by more than 10 percent in the first year after a reassessment.********* Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha Aaaaaaaaa ...

Does ......Happy New Year ......on here have OCD?

This individuals obsession, compulsion to change his post name on

just about every topic known to man, leads me to believe that this

public union loving piglet needs medication, so they may refrain

from their own compulsivity to know when to remain silent.

I think some serious problems are brewing from within...

Anyone ... else see it?

Dan the Man

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what seems to be going over your head..I said on several occasions that people CHANGE names. You will not find Julia, Lisa, Lauren and Marisa posting at the same time trying to be 4 different people.
You will post as bobby64 and Dan the man at the same time trying to pose as two different posters. That's the difference. Did it sink in yet? Probably not.
You gave yourself away with that conversation I had with you about a year ago when there was NO bobby64. You slipped up when you brought up that conversation as bobby64. See that's what happens when you try to be more then one person..it's too easy to slip up, you forget who you were posting as when you say certain things.
I'm not lying and you know it. Just about eveyone else knows that you are bobby64. You have no comeback so in your usual fashion you resort to your grade school mentality and call me a liar or stupid, that's what people do when caught. It verifies that I'm right.
Right. I said you have changed names, that you used to post as Julia and Lisa and Lauren and others. That's EXACTLY what I accused you of and that's what you denied.

Now you're changing your story. LOL! Big surprise.

And, AGAIN - just because you have a weak, pathetic brain that can't form logical conclusions, doesn't make me a liar. I only post as Dan the Man and your "proof" otherwise is complete nonsense.

Here's the link to where you, using the name Julia, said you'd never vote for Mitt Romney because of how he treated his dog:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chambersburg-...

Notice that the post RIGHT BEFORE yours is from Bobby.

And, of course, your so-called "conviction" about animals and not voting for Romney was meaningless bullshit. Just more lies.
TaxNoMore

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Follow my every post.

I CONTROL YOU

Those nights when you just can't sleep

Those days when your head begins to creep

I own you, I control you

There's nothing you can do

When you feel you just can't take it any more
Turn to me.

I'll make you over starting at the core.

I own you, I control you

I'll make you want me.

Make you need me.

Try to escape my hold.

I will not set your free.

I own you, I control you.

There's nothing you can do.

I am your past, present and I'll be your future.

Tell your friends.

One-by-one I will lure.

I own you, I control you

Follow my every post, I control you
FRED

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Mitt mistreated his dog????

Hard to believe. If it's true, he has lost my vote for sure.
Dan the Man

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

FRED wrote:
Mitt mistreated his dog????
Hard to believe. If it's true, he has lost my vote for sure.
Yeah, that's what Marisa said.

But she was lying.

She claims to love dogs and could never vote for anyone who mistreated one as badly as Romney did. But she has Obama Derangement Syndrome, so, like the rest of the Republican party, none of her so-called moral convictions matter anymore.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool Me Twice:
Obama's Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Here are just a few samples from dozens upon dozens of specific schemes unveiled herein:
Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the Federal government regardless of any Supreme Court decision to overturn Obamacare;
The recreation of a 21st century version of FDR's Works Progress Administration (WPA) program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new Federal jobs;
Further gutting of the U.S. military in shocking ways, while using the "savings" for a new "green" stimulus program and the founding of a Federal "green" bank to fund so-called environmentally friendly projects;
The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat "global warming," fight global poverty, remedy "injustice," bolster the United Nations and step up use of "peacekeeping" deployments;
An expansive new amnesty program for illegal aliens linked with a reduction in the capabilities of the U.S. Border Patrol and plans to bring in untold numbers of new immigrants with the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.
http://www.amazon.com/Fool-Me-Twice-Shocking -...
a review of the book.

"I then made a little research on these two authors, and I found that these so called 'Months of painstaking research into thousands of documents' was just pure fiction."

Aaron Klein is a senior reporter for WND

world net daily?
you really need better authors
tsk-tsk
funny

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

You people need to get outside and clean the political sludge from your heads.
Dan the Man

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
The union pigs sang "ring-a-rosie," "Erie City is falling down."
The union pigs sang "ring-a-rosie,"
"Erie City is falling down."
Jan 15, 2012 Well some years it's 0 or maybe 10 below.
It may be to cold to snow.
Al Gore says you should not draw air into and expel
it from the lungs because it gives out carbon
dioxide.
Greenhouse gases
Greenhouse gases are those that can absorb and emit infrared radiation.
In order, the most abundant greenhouse gases in Earth's atmosphere are:
water vapor
carbon dioxide
methane
nitrous oxide
ozone
eerie needs to die and save the planet.
co2 pollutes
"Content Analysis of Act 111 in Pennsylvania politics"
-or-
"How public sector unions bought Pennsylvania"
Under the new laws, municipalities -- cities, counties, townships and boroughs -- cannot increase their revenue by more than 10 percent in the first year after a reassessment.********* Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha Aaaaaaaaa ...
Does ......Happy New Year ......on here have OCD?
This individuals obsession, compulsion to change his post name on
just about every topic known to man, leads me to believe that this
public union loving piglet needs medication, so they may refrain
from their own compulsivity to know when to remain silent.
Anyone ... else see it?

You can eat every part of a public union pig except the squeal!

A public sector union pig roast is an outdoors summer celebration that can't be beat!

How people all over the world are roasting public sector union pigs just like I do.

This is the basic recipe & you can add to it to increase amount needed.

This is for aprox. a 300 lb public sector union pig in itís prime.(cops, fire, teachers)

1 3/4 oz cracked black pepper
1 1/2 oz minced garlic
3/4 oz garlic chips
12 oz minced onion
2 large fine chopped onion
1/2-cup paprika
5 cups kosher salt
1/8-cup onion salt
6 cups olive oil

Mix all ingredients the day before & stir often.

Lay out pig & rub generously inside & outside of pig.

Any areas you can tuck in rub.

Do it.

Cook until deep parts of meat are 180 Deg.

Pig-a-Palooza.......... public sector union pigs!!!

Anyone ... else see it?
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
a review of the book.
"I then made a little research on these two authors, and I found that these so called 'Months of painstaking research into thousands of documents' was just pure fiction."
Aaron Klein is a senior reporter for WND
world net daily?
you really need better authors
tsk-tsk

'2016: OBAMA'S AMERICA' JUMPS NEARLY 300 PERCENT AT BOX OFFICE

The new documentary "2016: Obama's America" doesn't have fancy stars or a massive budget.

It simply tries to deconstruct why President Barack Obama governs the way he does.

And it's striking a chord with the public, apparently.

"2016: Obama's America: came in number 13 at the box office over the weekend, representing a bump of 293 percent from the previous week.

The film's per-screen average for Friday through Sunday soared to $7,391, the fifth highest average of any film over the weekend.

Those figures might have received a bump with a little unexpected publicity this week.

Just a few days ago, "2016" star Dinesh D'Souza wrote an op-ed explaining how he gave $1,000 to George Obama, the president's impoverished brother, in order to help pay for medical care for one of the man's sons.

The mainstream press mostly ignored the event - it does reflect badly on the president, after all - so new media led the way once more.

Even people who hadn't heard of "2016" before suddenly had a fair idea what the documentary entails thanks to D'Souza's generosity.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/0...
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Follow my every post.
I CONTROL YOU
Those nights when you just can't sleep
Those days when your head begins to creep
I own you, I control you
When you feel you just can't take it any more
Turn to me.
I'll make you over starting at the core.
I own you, I control you
I'll make you want me.
Make you need me.
Try to escape my hold.
I will not set your free.
I own you, I control you.
I am your past, present and I'll be your future.
Tell your friends.
One-by-one I will lure.
I own you, I control you
Follow my every post, I control you

I DO CONTROL YOU..........muffin
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

Right. I said you have changed names, that you used to post as Julia and Lisa and Lauren and others. That's EXACTLY what I accused you of and that's what you denied.

Now you're changing your story. LOL! Big surprise.

And, AGAIN - just because you have a weak, pathetic brain that can't form logical conclusions, doesn't make me a liar. I only post as Dan the Man and your "proof" otherwise is complete nonsense.

Here's the link to where you, using the name Julia, said you'd never vote for Mitt Romney because of how he treated his dog:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chambersburg -...

Notice that the post RIGHT BEFORE yours is from Bobby.

And, of course, your so-called "conviction" about animals and not voting for Romney was meaningless bullshit. Just more lies.

So Romney has a dog on the roof of his car and obummer has a dog on the roof of his mouth.

I'll vote for Romney
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

funny wrote:
You people need to get outside and clean the political sludge from your heads.
Romney had a dog on the roof of his car and I had a dog on the roof of my mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,581 - 30,600 of51,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Pittsburgh Forum right now

Search the Pittsburgh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Swish Dyes Dog 1 hr bacon hater 2
Get ready for trout season 2 hr bacon hater 41
Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) 6 hr Luke 7,353
Union organizers, UPMC workers plan weeklong fast Fri Save Us from the GOP 45
Alleged victim says man sentenced in rape got w... Fri Mike Anthony 1
2 men shot dead in SUV in Garfield Fri Mike Anthony 21
Roaring Run Resort reviews (Oct '13) Fri Joel Vculek 17
•••
•••