Brentwood residents sound off about Walmart

Aug 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brentwood Press

Allowing a Walmart store to open in Brentwood would sound the death-knell to the newly revitalized downtown area, residents told the City Council Tuesday, vowing to fight any attempt for the mega-retailer to locate in the city.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
U sound dumb

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

First off the word Ghetto is not a person its a place so get that shit right locate your dictionary and look it up stupid .......
sarah

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

OakleyMom wrote:
Oh and FYI......all of us SEE you Brentwood people shopping at WalMart so don't say you don't!
Yeah the broke people in brentwood. Hahahahaha
vote yes for Walmart

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Yes, I think a Walmart at the streets of Brentwood would be very good. so when I come back to visit there will be American version of Culture. I didn't know Brentwood was so High Brow either. Is it that golf course that makes it uppity classy?
sarah

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

vote yes for Walmart wrote:
Yes, I think a Walmart at the streets of Brentwood would be very good. so when I come back to visit there will be American version of Culture. I didn't know Brentwood was so High Brow either. Is it that golf course that makes it uppity classy?
At the streets of brentwood? That would never happen! The streets of brentwood is for upscale retailers not walmart.
sarah

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Except the people in Antioch got greedy! you should look up craigslist and look at all the homes for section 8 or check out the HUD Website. There is like no homes for section 8 in brentwood.
Literally there is a big difference between the cities.
wtf

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Antioch median income is not even comparable to what brentwood's is. We keep on attracting higher income people because we are building large executive homes for them. We have a thriving downtown and a thriving mall, While antioch just has poor poor and more poor people!!!
dgod

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

WALMART YAY, cheap foreign labor, depress ppl working there, closing all the mom and pop stores, the people of walmart ayaya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pittsburg Forum right now

Search the Pittsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 43 min Antonio 199,127
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Pack coal in deeper 7,330
Restraining Order Violations: 16 hr Dick 2
Police catch fugitive in six-figure Walnut Cree... (Aug '11) 20 hr Richard Daniels 3
Old School Autoworks (Jan '10) 22 hr Julio 6
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 23 hr Hole 15,676
Teen fatally shot in Antioch identified Wed Truth 8
•••
•••

Pittsburg News Video

•••
Pittsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pittsburg Jobs

•••
•••