Thomas Kinkade: Artist drew many fans, few critical raves

Apr 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

SAN FRANCISCO To fans and the countless collectors who helped build painter Thomas Kinkade's commercial art empire, his idealized vision of the world usually served as a simple, soothing addition to the living room wall: a soft depiction of a churning seascape or a colorful garden or a cottage brimming with warm light.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2012
duh

Abilene, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2012
are you kidding me? what a rip off kindade is.
brenda

Sheridan, AR

#2 Apr 9, 2012
duh wrote:
Tom's artwork has brought much comfort to many people, alway's afreshing, a difference he has made to the public throughout the world. just shhhh and let us enjoy our day.
duh

Abilene, TX

#3 Apr 10, 2012
what a fraud he was! he had many artist working on paintings. he would seel a one of a kind paitning. bad thing is there where many of that one of a kind paiting. he got busted some years back for this. hes a fraud
tia

Sheridan, AR

#4 Apr 18, 2012
duh wrote:
what a beef you have, no one said he was perfect, but, he was as perfect as they come, he did offer man, many an enjoyment, through his works, and gave much to help many causes, I could go on and on.He was a sweet christian man, at his best, I am sure he had many stresses,. seems you need to chew on the living and not the deceased. you are angry about something. we all get that way at one time or another .You can't take what pleasure Tom has given to many. because he really loved people and God,
tia

Sheridan, AR

#5 Apr 19, 2012
tia wrote:
<quoted text> what a beef you have, no one said he was perfect, but, he was as perfect as they come, he did offer man, many an enjoyment, through his works, and gave much to help many causes, I could go on and on.He was a sweet christian man, at his best, I am sure he had many stresses,. seems you need to chew on the living and not the deceased. you are angry about something. we all get that way at one time or another .You can't take what pleasure Tom has given to many. because he really loved people and God,
furthermore, go to you tube tribute song "I will Rise" that summarizes it ! Just beautiful
Ait

Swift Current, Canada

#6 Apr 19, 2012
tia wrote:
<quoted text>furthermore, go to you tube tribute song "I will Rise" that summarizes it ! Just beautiful
Actually tia 'i will rise' was not beautiful as you say,in fact it is rated as a 2 in a catagory of 10 ! ten being beautiful,so you see you are wrong and probably too dumb to realize it.. have a good day teeah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pismo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 39 min PEE PEE PETE 200,581
SWAMP GAS! The lies of Cal Coast News 2 hr Karen Tweakerteeth 1
SLO is in fact Flush with Illicit Narcotics 3 hr Carmen Carlos Gon... 9
Dope Sales up in SLO 5 hr Kim W Hughes 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr Tank ever 7,926
Charlotte Alexander Congalton fired again 16 hr Will 1
•••
•••
•••

Pismo Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pismo Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE