Who do you support for State House in Tennessee (District 3) in 2010?

Posted in the Piney Flats Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2012
citizen

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2010
We need a local voice in Nashville.
Scotty is our man.
smith

Bristol, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2010
please voted for scotty campbell he will voted to stop the speed cameras in bluff city tn
joyce campbell

Abingdon, VA

#3 Oct 22, 2010
it's nice to have some one from this end of the state running for office again. scotty definitely has my vote.
Retired Jones

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2010
We need someone to stand up for us this coming year when the redistricting takes place and a Sullivan County representative who knows our county from end to end is best suited. Joe is mature, level headed and HONEST, and has done a superb job serving locally. He will be a tremendous asset to us in Nashville. He has my vote!
friend

Walnut Cove, NC

#5 Oct 26, 2010
Campbell has my vote he has already worked in nasville, he is strong, honest and hard worker
Jim Wilson

Kingsport, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2010
My vote is for Thomas White. The traffic cameras are going down!!!!
inf0

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2010
Scotty will give a vote from our part of the state.
info

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 1, 2012
Scotty
Nathan Bomey

Livingston, TN

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Vote Democrat for all State Houses in Tennessee;
One republican is the same as george w. bush ado -nothing person only for himself just as ramsey has done..

GM earnings could be Romney's Halloween surprise
Lucius

Livingston, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Nathan Bomey wrote:
Vote Democrat for all State Houses in Tennessee;
One republican is the same as george w. bush ado -nothing person only for himself just as ramsey has done..
GM earnings could be Romney's Halloween surprise
Fox-Tv or the Republican Party doesn't know beans from orka, But Bill Clinton does know about Jobs.And what is going on inside the USA..

BUBBA
Bill Brings It
Bill Clinton is older and frailer now, but his stunning speech in support of Obama—and the rapturous reception it received—shows he remains a charismatic and revered figure who, along with Hillary Clinton, rises ever higher in public standing and regard, writes Gail Sheehy. Plus Howard Kurtz, Matt Latimer, Andrew Sullivan, and more weigh in. And don’t forget to join our all-star Charlotte lineup on Beast TV: Cecile Richards, Jesse Jackson, Chris Van Hollen, Sandra Fluke, Dennis Kucinich, Ed Rendell, Mo Rocca, Michael Tomasky, Michelle Cottle, Howard Kurtz, and more. LIVE on The Daily Beast homepage starting at 12 noon ET.

Read it at The Daily Beast
EMPLOYMENT
Dems Job Number Surprises at DNC
Democrats engaged in some of the same use of misleading claims and out-of-context quotation for which Republicans were pilloried during their national convention in Tampa last week. But one of the evening’s most surprising statistics—Bill Clinton’s assertion that over the past fifty years, Democrats have added nearly twice as many jobs to the economy as Republicans—seems to be accurate. Clinton said that 24 million jobs were added during the 28 years Republicans held the White House, while 42 million jobs were added during the 24 years Democrats did. Both federal labor statistics and a Bloomberg News study seem to back up Clinton’s surprising figure.

Read it at The New York Times
longhorn

Johnson City, TN

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Scotty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piney Flats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min miss tuffet 146,248
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 32 min Tina 160
Boone volleyball 1 hr Another parent 5
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 1 hr Boone Needs Leade... 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Mindy 9,340
LOCAL POLICE ready for WAR with who us citizens... 2 hr dolt 15
layn it down ,, nah !! 3 hr Gordfest 23
•••
•••
•••

Piney Flats Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Piney Flats People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE