Christians v.s. Hitler, which is worse?

Posted in the Piney Flats Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 14, 2012
They both believe "their" people are right and both are dictators.
keeping it real

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 May 14, 2012
SNAP, I'm a proud pagan i'm sure you know how i'm looked at in this bible belt..when the church ladies come to my door wanting to share with me i ask...only if i can share with you as well

Location hidden

#3 May 14, 2012
keeping it real wrote:
SNAP, I'm a proud pagan i'm sure you know how i'm looked at in this bible belt..when the church ladies come to my door wanting to share with me i ask...only if i can share with you as well
its always a one way street when they want us to believe in fairytales. Big sky daddy is no different than the easter bunny except children grow up
Jettazero

Jonesborough, TN

#5 May 14, 2012
It happens. They are all so wrapped up in their own bullshit that they can't see any other POV. I washed my hands of the whole mess many years ago and I have made it abundantky clear to anyone and everyone who knows me I am anti ANY religion. Especially christianity. I am with you bro. Recently I have had run ins with several people who have strengthened my viewpoint and given me more reason to be against it all. Its all just "feel good" stuff anyways. I don't need bronze age beliefs to make me feel good about my life.

Location hidden

#6 May 15, 2012
Maybe we can have a thread without hearing some bullshit quote or jesus jazz. It would be the only one lol.
Truth

Lake City, SC

#7 May 15, 2012
Praying for you all. Disbelief isn't an excuse for the consequences. I don't believe your attitudes have as much to do with Christianity as it does with a life without accountability. Expecting Christians to be "perfect" because of our beliefs is ridiculous. We all make mistakes. That doesn't make us hypocrites. It makes us a human. Fortunately, we have a God who desires to forgive us.
beleave

Kingsport, TN

#10 May 16, 2012
If you cant touch feel or see it it must not be right? It takes faith to beleave something you cant see or touch .Some dont have it .
right on

Enfield, IL

#11 May 16, 2012
I have my own belief...and relationship with my god which is nobodies business. I have seen more back stabbing selfish cruel people come right out of church. I can't stand you little bible thumpers. People who go to church every time the darn doors open, but when they close they are no more closer to acting godly then the antichrist himself. It all come back to MONEY people! Religion is a big social business. Christains around here take what they want and leave the rest. They are mostly so judgemental, if you dont see things their way then there is something wrong with you.... but give us a $1....

Location hidden

#12 May 16, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you believe the world came to be? Not people or rocks or water or air or any other tangible object but the space itself. The canvas if you will. Not the "big bang", because that theory requires objects that had their own individual beginnings. I have yet to hear a scientific theory for space itself.
Ask your lil friend how his ass got here. Its hard to explain without exploring it. everyone knows you gotta play with it to figure it out, how else would you know about it? wouldnt you think?

Location hidden

#13 May 16, 2012
beleave wrote:
If you cant touch feel or see it it must not be right? It takes faith to beleave something you cant see or touch .Some dont have it .
Its called a delusion!!!! You so need a dictionary. Try different vowels for science sake! "believers don't think; thinkers don't believe" PROVEN AGAIN!
Curious

United States

#15 May 17, 2012
666 _Anti_christ_666 wrote:
<quoted text> Its called a delusion!!!! You so need a dictionary. Try different vowels for science sake! "believers don't think; thinkers don't believe" PROVEN AGAIN!
Evolution is as much a religion as anything. Fossil record doesn't support it. No "new" links appearing, and too big of a gap between human inteligence and animal intelligence. Yet, you label it "science" and deem it fact. You have "faith" un it epithet little to no evidence. Sound familiar?
Diamond

Kingsport, TN

#16 May 17, 2012
<quoted text> Its called a delusion!!!! You so need a dictionary. Try different vowels for science sake! "believers don't think; thinkers don't believe" PROVEN AGAIN!
I would like to ask the question that all on this page have neglected to mention. If you dont believe in God then why name yourself the one enitity that protests everything opposite of God. Its like night and day or bad versus good. Being religious isnt me but Im spirtual . A huge difference for this area . I have no church or religion I conform to .However if you are trying to get your point across more efficiently a different screen name would be more presentable because at this time your feeding the issue your fighting so against with his fallen angels name . Just a FYI ;)

Location hidden

#17 May 18, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is as much a religion as anything. Fossil record doesn't support it. No "new" links appearing, and too big of a gap between human inteligence and animal intelligence. Yet, you label it "science" and deem it fact. You have "faith" un it epithet little to no evidence. Sound familiar?
between known fiction written for and by unintelligent people needing a crutch and science. I, has would any reasonable person will side with science. At least the scientists are doing something other than setting back and re reading a book with no basis. Look at the gaps in that book of Blinded Information Based on Lack of Evidence.

Location hidden

#18 May 18, 2012
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to ask the question that all on this page have neglected to mention. If you dont believe in God then why name yourself the one enitity that protests everything opposite of God. Its like night and day or bad versus good. Being religious isnt me but Im spirtual . A huge difference for this area . I have no church or religion I conform to .However if you are trying to get your point across more efficiently a different screen name would be more presentable because at this time your feeding the issue your fighting so against with his fallen angels name . Just a FYI ;)
its not intended to validate this nonsense. It simply represents my utter disgust for christianity and all those silly stories. Most weak minded christains may find it offensive which makes me laugh. In combination with my posts it shows just how absurd this big sky daddy crap is to me. People simply need to quit being sheep.
blah

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 31, 2012
If you look at statistics christians have killed waaaaaaaaaaay more people then hitler ever dreamed of. The crusades were them just running around killing people who didn't agree with them and would not convert. Wars were started over it. I, as a rational, empathetic, woman with good morals cannot back something up that has caused so much harm and death. Not only that, but the bible contradicts itself and so many ways and the way it was put together was a joke. A bunch of Christians Scholars sat around and picked and chose gospels and stories passed by mouth, then written down, passed around again, translated, and altered to suite a certain audience. Several things were left out. Many things were changed around again to incorporate other religions so people wouldn't feel so bad about converting. And there has been a more recent part that has been left out in the past couple hundred years. Apocrypha. Google it Christians if you aren't scared of researching what you believe in or knowledge.
Blah blah blah

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jun 1, 2012
blah wrote:
If you look at statistics christians have killed waaaaaaaaaaay more people then hitler ever dreamed of. The crusades were them just running around killing people who didn't agree with them and would not convert. Wars were started over it. I, as a rational, empathetic, woman with good morals cannot back something up that has caused so much harm and death. Not only that, but the bible contradicts itself and so many ways and the way it was put together was a joke. A bunch of Christians Scholars sat around and picked and chose gospels and stories passed by mouth, then written down, passed around again, translated, and altered to suite a certain audience. Several things were left out. Many things were changed around again to incorporate other religions so people wouldn't feel so bad about converting. And there has been a more recent part that has been left out in the past couple hundred years. Apocrypha. Google it Christians if you aren't scared of researching what you believe in or knowledge.
1st off "666_Anti_Christ_666 " Do you believe in an anti christ? I will wait for your response to proceed any further.

Regarding "blah" you need to do some research yourself. You failed to mention the muslim crusades that went on for centuries prior to the first Christian crusade. It is evident that you have read the book or possibly saw the movie "The Da Vinci Code". Now your reference to "Apocrypha", this term is used to loosely to fit with your nice and neatly packaged argument. You should know since you are a ďrational, empathetic, woman with good moralsĒ that the City of Jerusalem held a Holy significance to the Christian religion. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem commemorated the hill of crucifixion and the tomb of Christ's burial and was visited by Pilgrims. In 1065 Jerusalem was taken by the Turks and 3000 Christians were massacred starting a chain of events which contributed to the cause of the crusades. Notice the thirty year difference between this event and the year of the first Christian crusade (1095). Also there is a 465 year time difference when the Tabuk crusades took place, there 30,000 jihadists took arms against the Byzantine Christians. In case youíre not as good in math as you are history that would put the Tabuk crusade in the year 630. This set the stage for the next five and a half centuries. Of course this is my condensed response but I do urge you to not only Google this data but to visit your local library to do your own research.

Location hidden

#23 Jun 1, 2012
Blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
1st off "666_Anti_Christ_666 " Do you believe in an anti christ? I will wait for your response to proceed any further.
I refer you to post 17. Why talk about about ancient crap. Live in the now and educate yourself. Why do you believe the book of bullshit and allow it to control your life when you infact do not believe the nonsense yourself.
Blah blah blah

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jun 1, 2012
<quoted text> I refer you to post 17. Why talk about about ancient crap. Live in the now and educate yourself. Why do you believe the book of bullshit and allow it to control your life when you infact do not believe the nonsense yourself.
Regard to the ancient crap that was for post 18, the Crusades were mentioned.
You assume I am not an atheist, or an agnostic... You intended to illicit a response from Christians by the wording of your question then become defensive when the one religious group you targeted in your comparison came to defend themselves. Should you not have included all religions vs. Hitler? Do not all religions have some type of written doctrine? The Analects, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Koran, and the Veda just to name a few; does not each of these groups have the belief that they are ethnocentric. If you do not believe in a higher power thatís fine but don't become a pissy little girl who slings verbal daggers at those who disagree with you. It is people like you who paint the picture that everyone sees, and the painting they see is that all atheists are narcissistic, narrow minded belligerent a## holes. Donít do us anymore favors by pretending to try and engage in a debate when all you want to do is agitate. Most and I do mean most of us have no problem with those who do believe and they respect those who donít, itís the few that shake the cage and say look at me. Remember, that in todayís societies itís the Christian faith that allows you not to believe and to do so publically without the fear of canning, stoning, and even beheading. Yes they will try to convert you but thatís their teachings. But again if you decline you donít have to fear for your life.

Location hidden

#25 Jun 1, 2012
Blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Regard to the ancient crap that was for post 18, the Crusades were mentioned.
You assume I am not an atheist, or an agnostic... You intended to illicit a response from Christians by the wording of your question then become defensive when the one religious group you targeted in your comparison came to defend themselves. Should you not have included all religions vs. Hitler? Do not all religions have some type of written doctrine? The Analects, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Koran, and the Veda just to name a few; does not each of these groups have the belief that they are ethnocentric. If you do not believe in a higher power thatís fine but don't become a pissy little girl who slings verbal daggers at those who disagree with you. It is people like you who paint the picture that everyone sees, and the painting they see is that all atheists are narcissistic, narrow minded belligerent a## holes. Donít do us anymore favors by pretending to try and engage in a debate when all you want to do is agitate. Most and I do mean most of us have no problem with those who do believe and they respect those who donít, itís the few that shake the cage and say look at me. Remember, that in todayís societies itís the Christian faith that allows you not to believe and to do so publically without the fear of canning, stoning, and even beheading. Yes they will try to convert you but thatís their teachings. But again if you decline you donít have to fear for your life.
ill just keep it short and efficient. I never claimed to be in any group. X-ains are stupid. Has with all religions. If you dont like my posts my little thin skinned friend you dont have to read or reply. And your full of shit about the stonings and things. dont ever fool yourself thinking I give a shit about you or your opinion. You say dont do us any favors. Never tell me what to do. I will have an atheist profile now. You'll be proud
Mystified

Jonesborough, TN

#26 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text> ill just keep it short and efficient. I never claimed to be in any group. X-ains are stupid. Has with all religions. If you dont like my posts my little thin skinned friend you dont have to read or reply. And your full of shit about the stonings and things. dont ever fool yourself thinking I give a shit about you or your opinion. You say dont do us any favors. Never tell me what to do. I will have an atheist profile now. You'll be proud
I, myself, have a very thick skin and I also happen to be a Christian. While I do not respect your opinion, I do believe that everyone is entitled to their belief, right or wrong. With that being said, I will say this: At some point you will die. When that time comes you will understand this next quote: "There will be no atheists or unbelievers in Hell." When you take your last breath and open your eyes in Hell, you will rethink some of your flip attitude. Just my opinion..and I am entitled to mine just as you are to yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piney Flats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr Let the kids play 1,924
hair salons/stylist in Jonesborough 1 hr Mareray 4
muskett bowl 1 hr sportsmanship 1
Ron Dykes Danny Good Vicki Woodward 1 hr punkin 5
Lynn Peters is a lying pig 2 hr dear gabby 6
School's Nation of Islam Handout Paints Foundin... 3 hr Matt 28
Preacher (Feb '13) 3 hr preachers daughter 7
Piney Flats Dating
Find my Match

Piney Flats People Search