Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2012
Chances are

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 9, 2012
 
Did Donald Clay from Pineville Grade School get fired last year?
Samantha

Clear Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NO!!! Get A new Hobbie!!!
Chances are

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Samantha wrote:
NO!!! Get A new Hobbie!!!

F U. I don't need a new hobbie. I just asked a question. I live In blue field now and a kid from Pineville told my daughter that he got fired so I just asked. You don't need to be shitty.
what a piece of work

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Donald Clay is an arrogant Prick but he's not been fired .......YET!!!!!! I heard that he has one set of parents whose kid goes to that school so mad that they had to file court papers on him...He is a very obtuse person and doesn't deserve to work anywhere in out educational system but then again, what does that say for the asses at the B.O.E that keep him on?????
Get Real

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

what a piece of work wrote:
Donald Clay is an arrogant Prick but he's not been fired .......YET!!!!!! I heard that he has one set of parents whose kid goes to that school so mad that they had to file court papers on him...He is a very obtuse person and doesn't deserve to work anywhere in out educational system but then again, what does that say for the asses at the B.O.E that keep him on?????
Spread rumors much? I had Donald Clay in grade school, and he happened to be one of my favorite teachers. My sister has had him and liked him alot too, and my parents has been know to say he is a good person and teacher. And before you spread rumors know the facts. ButI guess your old school and just cant help but spread lies and rumors, because if he had court papers filed on him he would have already been suspended until things are cleared up. Shew I wish people would get a life and quit trouble making.
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

went thru three kids with clay....prick is an under statement. in the many years i had to deal with him we never seen eye to eye.
Never Never

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

heather_76 wrote:
went thru three kids with clay....prick is an under statement. in the many years i had to deal with him we never seen eye to eye.
And you never will either. He's a Clay and kin to all on the board.
Charlie

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 11, 2012
 
Never Never wrote:
<quoted text> And you never will either. He's a Clay and kin to all on the board.
What do you mean??
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 13, 2012
 
Never Never wrote:
<quoted text> And you never will either. He's a Clay and kin to all on the board.
amen....lmao
what a piece of work

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 13, 2012
 
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Spread rumors much? I had Donald Clay in grade school, and he happened to be one of my favorite teachers. My sister has had him and liked him alot too, and my parents has been know to say he is a good person and teacher. And before you spread rumors know the facts. ButI guess your old school and just cant help but spread lies and rumors, because if he had court papers filed on him he would have already been suspended until things are cleared up. Shew I wish people would get a life and quit trouble making.
First of all, I know the parents that filed the papers so get your story straight. Secondly, I spoke with the mom and she said that she had to get an attorney because of him and the things he was trying to pull over on them at that school. Lastly and most importantly, Mr Clay is not a teacher and God help the children of that school if he ever became one.....I removed my child from that school because of him now its only a matter of time before other parents start falling in line. No one likes him GET A LIFE And while you're at it Get A PRINCIPLE who gives a DAM for Pineville Elem. School
Sad but true

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I agree he is not educated enough! When it comes to special needs children he is clueless!
Just Me

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 19, 2012
 
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Spread rumors much? I had Donald Clay in grade school, and he happened to be one of my favorite teachers. My sister has had him and liked him alot too, and my parents has been know to say he is a good person and teacher. And before you spread rumors know the facts. But I guess your old school and just cant help but spread lies and rumors, because if he had court papers filed on him he would have already been suspended until things are cleared up. Shew I wish people would get a life and quit trouble making.
It's great that you & your sister have had nothing but good experiences with D. C. That doesn't mean that everyone has had the same. I've known him and his family for many years and I can tell you that he isn't always the easiest person to get along with. As for FACTS, can you say that you KNOW that no one has filed a suit against him? I think not. Perhaps it's you who needs to get a life instead of calling someone a liar over something you know nothing about.
countrygirl_

Clear Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

alright people, listen here, no one should be posting anything about him, he is a great teacher, and principal. The kids LOVE him, i know because i'm there EVERYDAY. so he's a prick? all of you get your own life and leave my family alone.
Really

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 20, 2012
 
Donald Clay spends as much time as he can helping those kids! And all of you all need to learn how to spell first off, second you need to get your story straight, and third he's a great man, I don't see any of you all working at that school with some of the people he has to put up with.
Geez

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 21, 2012
 
countrygirl_ wrote:
alright people, listen here, no one should be posting anything about him, he is a great teacher, and principal. The kids LOVE him, i know because i'm there EVERYDAY. so he's a prick? all of you get your own life and leave my family alone.
Don't listen to people that want to create and live their lives with drama! It's all that makes them happy. It isn't worth your time reading their ridiculous posts.
anonymous

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 21, 2012
 
I've had 2 kids go thru that school, and my oldest was in trouble quite a bit. Mr. Clay has always dealt with it appropriately, and the kids absolutely love him. I think he does an excellent job- one of the best principals around.
sugar plum

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 21, 2012
 
My grandson was in the habit of missing school Mr clay bad a talk with him and he talked too him nice but grandson decided too go too school honor roll now at Wyoming east thank you Mr clay.
GR

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 21, 2012
 
Three daughters & one granddaughter have had Mr. Clay as a teacher or principle. He always treated our children well & to this day they still love. I have also been to the school & saw how well the children like him.
duh

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 12, 2012
 
what a piece of work wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I know the parents that filed the papers so get your story straight. Secondly, I spoke with the mom and she said that she had to get an attorney because of him and the things he was trying to pull over on them at that school. Lastly and most importantly, Mr Clay is not a teacher and God help the children of that school if he ever became one.....I removed my child from that school because of him now its only a matter of time before other parents start falling in line. No one likes him GET A LIFE And while you're at it Get A PRINCIPLE who gives a DAM for Pineville Elem. School
Not a teacher? I know for a fact he was a 6th grade teacher for twenty years or more. He was my 6th grade teacher! And one of my very favorites at that. My children have had him as a principal so I can comment on both aspects. Get your story straight before posting bogus statements such as that one.
wep

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 14, 2012
 
who ca

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Pineville Forum right now

Search the Pineville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 28 min bacon hater 54,340
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 6 hr mudpuppy 7,716
cant sleep 12 hr morpheus 5
cleveland cliff 13 hr cracker 3
wheres a good place to catch some cat/carp Wed Hello 4
pineville little general Tue Hello 7
House appraisal Jul 27 Wv girl 6
•••
•••
•••
Pineville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pineville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pineville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••