Dollar General Store

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Nasty

Hurricane, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2012
To be a new store, that is the nasty store that I have ever been in. The girls that works there does nothing but sit on there lazy a@@ and smoke cigarettes and fliping them in the parking lot. They need to fire the manager and find someone that will run that store. I live in Pineville but I rather drive to Oceana or Mullens to shop.
wall trash

Brenton, WV

#2 Sep 25, 2012
yeah it sure is bad what ever happened to washing or blowing off the parking lot filled with cigarette butts. just trach!
Go then

Welch, WV

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Haha, this is funny considering that is one of the top earning stores in the region, and the manager works her ass off to make sure it is run to the letter, but people need something to complain about I guess, tell ya what, you personally go there, walk up to the manager, and ask for assistance and see if your not helped in a fast and nice manner. Or better yet you try running it and not need a cigarette.
Nasty

Hurricane, WV

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Go then wrote:
Haha, this is funny considering that is one of the top earning stores in the region, and the manager works her ass off to make sure it is run to the letter, but people need something to complain about I guess, tell ya what, you personally go there, walk up to the manager, and ask for assistance and see if your not helped in a fast and nice manner. Or better yet you try running it and not need a cigarette.
I never said that she wasn't nice, what I saying she need to be the manager and stop being the girls that work there friend and make them work instead being outside smoking. Anyone who walks in that door knows what I am talking about and btw does anyone know where I can call to report how nasty the store is and send some pictures too.
see ya later

Pineville, WV

#5 Sep 26, 2012
You have got to be kidding right .You must have got fired for stealing .Everyone gets a break and a lunch on the job .The store is cleaner then any store in this county.I know I have been to all of them.so bitch if you want ,as many people that goes in that store that smokes an throw their cig down including me would be in thous.what a joke .bring your happy asss up there and clean the lot if it bothers you so much.
Nasty

Hurricane, WV

#6 Sep 26, 2012
see ya later wrote:
You have got to be kidding right .You must have got fired for stealing .Everyone gets a break and a lunch on the job .The store is cleaner then any store in this county.I know I have been to all of them.so bitch if you want ,as many people that goes in that store that smokes an throw their cig down including me would be in thous.what a joke .bring your happy asss up there and clean the lot if it bothers you so much.
No I not kidding and I not a bitch, I am someone that want better for our town and btw have you ever went to Oceana or Mullens Dollar store because they are clean inside and out.
WV Girl

Oceana, WV

#7 Sep 26, 2012
We are very lucky to have Dollar General! The store is not nasty by far.I know almost all the people that work there they are nice women. I have worked for years and yes I do smoke on my break I see nothing wrong with them smoking. The women are more than helpful that work there all have to do is ask.
Your info

Pineville, WV

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Your grasping at straws talking about that store being nasty. Yea there's stuff on the parking lot, but there's stuff on all the parking lots due to people such as yourself littering either with trash, cigs or I've even seen food thrown out. However, the inside is not nasty and a whole heck of a lot less cluttered than per say Oceana or Mullens. I can't stand the clutter and those stores being so closed in. The isles aren't very roomy at all to actually shop. As for the workers and manager they're always professional and courteous. I'm sorry you've found so much fault with it so, continue to waste gas and shop elsewhere. That store stays busy, I'm sure you won't be missed!
Nasty

Hurricane, WV

#9 Sep 26, 2012
I know that I am not the only one the feel this way, just go in there a take a look at all the boxes and everything else sitting on the floor. the is call bad management period. I'm not saying that they are nice girls that works there I am saying they need to clean it up.
just want to know

Pineville, WV

#10 Sep 26, 2012
i have noticed that the store is not in the best of shape, but a lot of that is our (the customers ) fault. how many times do we go into that very store and pick up stuff and decide that we dont want it and put it where it does not belong? how many of us let our kids run around and mess up the toy isle?how many of us drop something and dont bother to pick it up? how many of us use the restrooms and leave it unfit for anyone else to use it? how many of us throw cigs in the parking lot? how many of us throw or drop trash in the parking lot and leave it sitting there? every one of us (if we are honest to ourselves) will say "yes,i have" at leaste once. how can the people who work there get their work done if they are always picking up and cleaning up after US
Lets see

Pineville, WV

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Stepping out of my car, I step on garbage and cigarette butts.
Walking past the smoking ladies always chokes me up.
Trying to shop is horrid, there are always boxes and stuff blocking the aisle. I couldn't tell you how many times I've moved boxes myself just to get to what I needed.
It is a filthy store, but the ladies are all really nice, they should put more work into the appearance and cleaniness of the store instead of smoking.
just want to know

Pineville, WV

#12 Sep 26, 2012
that store is under staffed and over worked. the only day they have more than 2 people on the is truck day and they are expected to get the truck put out in 2-3 days. thats inpossible. the other days there is only 2 people on the clock. one is on the regester and trying to work inbetween waiting on customers, while the manager on duty is trying to put up stock ,recover the store,redo the shelves , check in the venders, taking all the phone calls, helping customers with a smile on there face, and also running the registers. the last time i was in there those employies only had 2 arms. and most of all they have to deal with the PUBLIC !!!!! people wanting to know"where is this" TRY TO FIND IT YOURSELF! "how much is this" THE PRICE IS ON THE SHELF! then the customer will cuss them out over a 25 cent coupon. i thinc EVERY ONE should have to work with the public for one year before they go to collage. this might teach them how to treat people who work in the public eye and how much we REALY need them. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT PINEVILLE DOLLAR GENERAL FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR THIS UNGRATEFUL TOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Patron

Pineville, WV

#13 Sep 27, 2012
just want to know wrote:
that store is under staffed and over worked. the only day they have more than 2 people on the is truck day and they are expected to get the truck put out in 2-3 days. thats inpossible. the other days there is only 2 people on the clock. one is on the regester and trying to work inbetween waiting on customers, while the manager on duty is trying to put up stock ,recover the store,redo the shelves , check in the venders, taking all the phone calls, helping customers with a smile on there face, and also running the registers. the last time i was in there those employies only had 2 arms. and most of all they have to deal with the PUBLIC !!!!! people wanting to know"where is this" TRY TO FIND IT YOURSELF! "how much is this" THE PRICE IS ON THE SHELF! then the customer will cuss them out over a 25 cent coupon. i thinc EVERY ONE should have to work with the public for one year before they go to collage. this might teach them how to treat people who work in the public eye and how much we REALY need them. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT PINEVILLE DOLLAR GENERAL FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR THIS UNGRATEFUL TOWN!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree. And by the way these people don't make a fortune in wages either. I have been there many times and alwalways receive friendly service.
crystal westberry

Petersburg, VA

#14 Sep 27, 2012
I love the manager
larry flint

Brenton, WV

#15 Sep 27, 2012
crystal westberry wrote:
I love the manager
I'd like to have sex with the manage , wouldn't you ??
there a lot

Pineville, WV

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that she wasn't nice, what I saying she need to be the manager and stop being the girls that work there friend and make them work instead being outside smoking. Anyone who walks in that door knows what I am talking about and btw does anyone know where I can call to report how nasty the store is and send some pictures too.
YES HONEY !!!!! Call 1-800-cry-baby. You seem to be the only one having any problems. I'm sure your problem has another root cause. Speaking of roots..........
Nasty

Hurricane, WV

#17 Sep 27, 2012
there a lot wrote:
<quoted text>YES HONEY !!!!! Call 1-800-cry-baby. You seem to be the only one having any problems. I'm sure your problem has another root cause. Speaking of roots..........
I have no problem with anyone that works there, I just saying they need to clean that place up. BTW I have no roots there..
Jeez

Oceana, WV

#18 Sep 27, 2012
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that she wasn't nice, what I saying she need to be the manager and stop being the girls that work there friend and make them work instead being outside smoking. Anyone who walks in that door knows what I am talking about and btw does anyone know where I can call to report how nasty the store is and send some pictures too.
I am 150% sure that those girls DO get breaks and they DO NOT have to ask your, or anyone else's damned permission to have that break or smoke!! I guarantee your lazy ass has never worked a day in your life but if you have, then it probably hasn't been for no longer than a week, if that. If you don't like what you see or how the store is ran, then shop elsewhere, problem solved for you!!! I seriously doubt that anybody is holding you at gunpoint to shop there crabby ass!! Get a life or better yet, A JOB!!
HaHa

Oceana, WV

#19 Sep 27, 2012
crystal westberry wrote:
I love the manager
Well you should love the manager, she's your Aunt..LOL
crystal westberry

Petersburg, VA

#20 Sep 28, 2012
She's my sister stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
because you love me 23 min god loves you 1
traffic holdup Mon Tim 2
wwyo Mon Sam 7
d & m auto repair Mon the truth 14
love one another Mon life too short 4
Who died at Fanrock end indian creek? Mon Rockergurl84 1
Anita Lewis Sun Topics jackass 2
Pineville Dating
Find my Match

Pineville Jobs