created by: MagnoliaWarbler | Sep 30, 2011

West Virginia

4,627 votes

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Bill Maloney
  • Earl Ray Tomblin
  • Bob Henry Baber
  • Marla Ingels
  • Harry Bertram

Comments (Page 251)

Showing posts 5,001 - 5,020 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
miy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

moloney
repubs

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Maloney and Raese!
1 post removed
Bologna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

no one cares
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
This state electing a repub gov is like showing dracula the cross. It wont happen is why we are where we are in this country. 80 years of ruin by the democrats. This election will not be close as wv folks cant get beyond the letter "d" in the alphabet. Too many on welfare with their hands out wanting their "freebies" from the democrats.
I have to agree with you 100%. Welfare has become a PERMANENT way of life for too many WV people. Not a temporary assistance but generation after generation of give me. OBamba has these people right where he wants them. WV better wake up and forget partisanship and vote for our country and WV's future!!
Rick professional farter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Farmgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I have to agree with you 100%. Welfare has become a PERMANENT way of life for too many WV people. Not a temporary assistance but generation after generation of give me. OBamba has these people right where he wants them. WV better wake up and forget partisanship and vote for our country and WV's future!!
Are you a WV hick?
For Sale

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

my sperms for sale. Have yourself a son who will defend your home and know how to shoot a gun from the moment of birth.
Big Dan

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

For Sale wrote:
my sperms for sale. Have yourself a son who will defend your home and know how to shoot a gun from the moment of birth.
How's the trailer park life ricky?
watch and learn

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I hope all of you nobama lovers have turned on the tube and something valuable has entered your brains, we must vote the right way in order to straighten up the mess the donkeys have made.
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Rick professional farter wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a WV hick?
No, but would not mind if I were! With your name, I can only assume what you must allow yourself to be.
touched

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Mr.Earl Ray Tomblin for governor. Maloney is full of Bologna!
1 post removed
tina

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

that is an intersting thought !
babs

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

how could anyone be stupid enough to vote for thomblin after the gross mishandling of emergency management during and after the july storms??? a 10 year old could have done a better job!!!! we were eligable for fema help in the form of food cost replacement, reimbursment for storm supplies, and unemployment benefits(under an emergency fund) for work loss. all gov thomblin had to do was request individual assistance for us. he did..over a month later. he asked for help with road repair 1st and then reimbursment for cities and govt. long after the storm was over, he requested individual help for us...go figure!!! but he DID!!!!! give all food stamp receivers a new set of stamps!!! hoorah for the welfare people, the hell with the working poor!!!!! anyone ever wonder why it took a week to get a bag or ice??????????
babs

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

touched wrote:
Mr.Earl Ray Tomblin for governor. Maloney is full of Bologna!
how do you feel he handled the emergency plan during and after the july storm????????? lol!!!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

People best wake up. When Obama runs us in to the ground for good nobody will have a welfare check. Vote for the one who supports WV's main industry...COAL!!!! COAL KEEPS THE LIGHTS ON AND FOOD ON OUR TABLES!!!!! EVEN THOSE WHO ARE ON ALL THE CHECKS!!!! WAKE UP WEST VIRGINIA!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit who will support America...not destroy it! The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coal! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administrations WAR ON AMERICA!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit who will support America...not destroy it! The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together, democrats and republicans alike, and peacefully protest this war on coal! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration's War on Coal and Oil and the WAR ON AMERICA!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit (Democratic or Republican doesn't matter!!!) who will support America...not destroy it! The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coal and oil! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration's WAR ON AMERICA!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit who will support America...not destroy it!(It doesn't matter much if it is a democrat or a republican as long as he/she supports America and America's industries!) The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coaland oil...OUR ENERGY! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration;s WAR ON AMERICA!
1 post removed
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

VICTORIA wrote:
We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit (Democratic or Republican doesn't matter!!!) who will support America...not destroy it! The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coal and oil! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration's WAR ON AMERICA!
SO AGREE
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

WAR ON AMERICA? My God do you believe everything that coming out of Romney's mouth? Could that wall street millionaire sell you the Brooklyn bridge? Coal mining jobs are important but the future of our country is even more important. You are a very gullible person to believe such demagoguery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,001 - 5,020 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Pineville Forum right now

Search the Pineville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min Just sayin 44,023
Mayor Time Ellison at it again 3 hr Nicole 7
Who is best for Prosecutor in Wyoming County ? 3 hr Scott 6
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 7 hr Jimmy love dead at 47 3,902
cleveland cliffs mining (Dec '10) 9 hr Blah 458
Did you hear 13 hr Awww 25
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Mon _Zoey_ 7,377
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pineville People Search