Middlesboro, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2010
well wrote:
I dont know if she is single but grace is hot as hell and kris roark
Grace haS F-ED every dude at the hospital and shes an open sore oh i mean hoe
working man

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2010
i know her name is tammy blonde and built like a brick shit house shes hot hot hot
Manly Man

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2010
I think the blonde name barb is hotttttttt! you should see her husband he is a joke.
just sayin

Paris, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2010
The dark haired one up in med records that is doctors secretary or whatever she hotttttt
Stack Rack

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2010
The brick shit house blonde she works nites. I believe her last name is elliott...she isnt married and they said she isnt daten anyone...sure wud like to take her out???
Oh Wait

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Rhonda down in surgery is a hottie. We dated a couple of times and I couldn't walk for 2 days. Was going good until I found out she was married. Too bad, she is a lot of fun. Just my luck.
punk

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2010
Oh Wait wrote:
Rhonda down in surgery is a hottie. We dated a couple of times and I couldn't walk for 2 days. Was going good until I found out she was married. Too bad, she is a lot of fun. Just my luck.
You are full of it and you know it ! People that post lies such as this need real help . Hope that there is someone in your family recognizes the signs of your disease because frankly I think you are dangerous to society .
Really

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Well punk, are you saying you don't think she's hot or you think she don't date? either one and you are wrong and stupid. And your statement about a disease, what the hell does that mean? are you mentally challenged or something? I know Rhonda well and she is no saint, far from it. Get a life moron. Maybe you are the one needing help. Get out of the house more often.
Micah

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2010
Danella Gambrel a scum bag so do her scum minus the s lol
just me

Danville, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2010
hope is find
mad daughter

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Jun 28, 2013
Stack Rack wrote:
The brick shit house blonde she works nites. I believe her last name is elliott...she isnt married and they said she isnt daten anyone...sure wud like to take her out???
Stay away, she is a thief, liar & physco
Turkey

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2013
Stack Rack wrote:
She is the biggest Ho in town, married 4 times & cheated on every bf & husband, thief, liar & pure white 42nd. street trash. Also goes by the name of Tammy Price, Rains, Anderson & Elliot. Shacked up with a little short fat toothless bald headed guy in Middlesboro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddie and Ann Daniels 2 hr Hate A Snitch 3
the best football player to ever come out pinev... (Jan '10) 2 hr peewee 207
Scuttlebutt Is it true? 3 hr Albey Saylor 6
Why? 6 hr What 11
Bell Co is sucessful!! 8 hr broke down 13
Burger Hut 10 hr poppy 6
Ashley brooks bennett 14 hr amy 45
Pineville Dating
Find my Match

Pineville People Search