First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Becca

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Why are mother in laws such bitches? Mine has a nasty attitude and I really don't like her. She acts this way all because her son wanted to get married and leave the nest and she could not deal with it. Bless her little heart. We have been married for sometime now and my feelings for her still have not changed. Even though I don't like her I still let her see her grandkids and be apart of their lives. I know that she will have to answer to God for her actions toward me.
old resident

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2010
Becca wrote:
Why are mother in laws such bitches? Mine has a nasty attitude and I really don't like her. She acts this way all because her son wanted to get married and leave the nest and she could not deal with it. Bless her little heart. We have been married for sometime now and my feelings for her still have not changed. Even though I don't like her I still let her see her grandkids and be apart of their lives. I know that she will have to answer to God for her actions toward me.
Sounds like you'll have too do a little answering yourself. But then again so will the rest of us.
MOTER IN LAW

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2010
I DONT CARE what u say little miss perfect u also have to answer to the good man above r u ready
Michelle

London, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2010
Mother in laws on both sides just want what is best for their son or daughter, I guess some feel that they raised him or her so therefor she knows what is best for them. At times I guess it could seem like the man or woman in their son or daughters life now is more of a competition because the more time you spend with your spouce, that is the less time they get. Even though in most cases, that isn't necessarily the truth but I can see how it would seem that way. Just assure her that you love him and there is nothing or no one going to stand between them but you are aan important part of his life now and she just needs to accept that, also she needs to be assured that you are there to stand beside him and her not between them. If you are with your man or woman and he or she stays at their mothers house all the time and you only seen them when you come over it would seem as if you are loosing him or her and then the jealousy sets in. It is simply because they are used to doing all that has been done in the past for their child, most important, don't let this stand in the way of your love for him. If you see that it bothers her then try talking with her one on one and just let her know that no matter what you are in love and you aren't going anywhere so you two can either patch things up or let it destroy yous. But you both love him only in different ways and he shouldn't be forced to choose one or the other.
advice

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 27, 2010
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
If a man cant do this then they should never make the commitment to be married.I had a mother-in-law once who was devious and evil.I wish there were better words to use but those are the ones which described her perfectly.She was the first person I ever met like that.She hated me because I was everything she wasn't.I realized after many years of marriage there was no room for me and one day I thought if I don't love my husband anymore then all the pain will go away. I was right and I have never loved him since.No matter how great your love is if a marriage is being manipulated by evil it can be destroyed. Luckily no children were involved so I was free to go on and find a wonderful man who really put me first and loved me now I have 4 beautiful daughters and 2 sons we are Catholic .Mother-in-law I hope your happy now its unfortunate for your son he had no backbone but thankfully I am happy with a wonderful caring husband and sweet mother-in-law who is so full of kindness my days of knowing you seem like a bad dream.I admit I do have the occasional nightmare but I wake up in my 500,000 dollar starter home in Georgia with my new husbands arms around me and I smile.
lol

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2010
Mother In Law you always jump to conclusions and assume things. I did not start a topic like this. i would at least be woman enough to come to you and sit and talk like adults and tell you the things that make me mad and as far as im concerned your an awesome grandmother and a great mother in law yeah you have your bad days we are onlt human i can nam a few of my bad days as well but i wouldnt change one of your bad daysfor anything i actually have alot to be thankful for mother in law without you i wouldnt be married to the most awesome man in the world nor have the 2 beautiful children i have by him and i think the one that started this post need to appriciate what her mother in law gave her as well and quit biotching about the negitive side of her mother in law she also needs to realize that her husband loves his mother n ways he cant love her and she needs to realize he loves his wife in ways he cant love her well i think i pretty much spoke my peace love ya mother in law lol
Cricket

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2010
I have no complaints because I had the best mother-in-law that God ever made. She was as good to me as she was to her son. She was so thoughtful that sometimes, after working a long hot day in a factory, I would come home to find supper ready and all of the laundry washed and hanging out to dry. She was the sweetest lady in the world and when God called her home, it left a huge void in our family. I know that Heaven is a brighter place because she is there...miss you, "Mom G."
mother in law

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2010
all i wont is for my son to b happy and to enjoy life. im sorry if it wasnt u.just the way things happen yesterday and i know that u have used the name becca i dont get on here much but when i do it has to concern me.
I dont

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2010
I love my mother in law I have no complaints she has always been good to me :) She never butt her nose in our business she is always ready to help me with her grandkids. I love my mother in law she is just a all good person :)
Michelle

London, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2010
advice wrote:
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
If a man cant do this then they should never make the commitment to be married.I had a mother-in-law once who was devious and evil.I wish there were better words to use but those are the ones which described her perfectly.She was the first person I ever met like that.She hated me because I was everything she wasn't.I realized after many years of marriage there was no room for me and one day I thought if I don't love my husband anymore then all the pain will go away. I was right and I have never loved him since.No matter how great your love is if a marriage is being manipulated by evil it can be destroyed. Luckily no children were involved so I was free to go on and find a wonderful man who really put me first and loved me now I have 4 beautiful daughters and 2 sons we are Catholic .Mother-in-law I hope your happy now its unfortunate for your son he had no backbone but thankfully I am happy with a wonderful caring husband and sweet mother-in-law who is so full of kindness my days of knowing you seem like a bad dream.I admit I do have the occasional nightmare but I wake up in my 500,000 dollar starter home in Georgia with my new husbands arms around me and I smile.
No offence when I say what I am about to, but if you truely loved him then you wouldn't have found a way out of the relationship. I realize that in some cases the aggrivation does question ones mind if it is even worth it, but you did not marry his mother you married him. Real love doesn't vanish that easily, maybe if the love was never really there to start with, maybe she senced that, you know, sometimes, not always, but some, mother knows best! Sounds to me you traded your love for happiness, if the money and nice home were gone tomorrow, you may be the one left on the curb this round.I would rather be poor and in love then have all the riches and be unhappy, oh yea the money would be nice, but it won't last forever. I guess I am fortunate, I love my mother in law, she is one of the most important people in my life, and I respect her. But at the same time, I love her son, I would never come between them but I do stand beside each of them and both of their feelings matter a great deal to me. No, I would not leave him just because she said to & the same with him, but she has raised him to be a wonderful man and becuase of who he is today is because of her, he loves his mother and she loves him, but there comes a time in a mans life when he has to get off the titty and become a man. You don't fall out of love with someone because of someone else, that is obserde, I've never heard anything like that in my life.
Michelle

London, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2010
By the way, I love my mother in law I couldn't ask for a better man or mother in law. Yea everyone has their share of problems, but it is real when you can just clean it up and move on, just like a glass of spilt milk, there's no sence in crying over it just wipe it up and poor another glass! Maybe your life is a little better now, I'm happy for you but if you left your man for his mother, you left for the wrong reason. I refuse to let anyone stand in the way of my happines or my mans, he has a son and I have a daughter but he is not only a great man he is a loving father and I would fight until I couldn't fight anymore for him. Some people have it in them and some don't but I would never give up on my man that easily!
ole man

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2010
Hey, speaking of mother n laws, That mule face old wore out ugly thing of mine, the only thing I can think of when I see her is that that ole hag I'm married to "her daughter" is going to turn out just like her. I worked all night got home this morning and she "my mother n law" was piled up on my couch, hell my kid's don't even like her and I never met my father n law he ran off years ago and never looked back now I see why.
daughter-in-law

Garrettsville, OH

#13 Jul 28, 2010
advice wrote:
When you brag about your "$500,000 starter home in Georgia" it's obvious what is important to you. I wonder why your ex-husband and ex-mother-in-law are still on your mind. It sounds like she had a good reason for not liking you.
advice

Winchester, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2010
daughter-in-law wrote:
<quoted text>
When you brag about your "$500,000 starter home in Georgia" it's obvious what is important to you. I wonder why your ex-husband and ex-mother-in-law are still on your mind. It sounds like she had a good reason for not liking you.
They really arent on my mind at all.I just offered my best advice to those that need it.I have a great life and my "new" husband has been my husband for over 10 years so he isnt that "new".My husband and I brought 6 children into the world and he is my best friend.We had triplets the first time so I have had 4 pregnancies in all.You cant imagine the look on his face when they said he we were going to have 3 babies.We were blessed with triplets. Raising triplets has been a joy too.I am exactly where I should be and I could not be happier. For me it was the right decision to leave and find real happiness.
Get real

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2010
advice wrote:
if you live in a half million dollar home in georga, why does it say you have a corbin ip? you know good and well, you are posting from a squallered home in some holler right here in good ole bell county. are you sure you ain't still dreaming?
Michelle

London, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2010
Well if you are happy then that is all that matters (that's obvious), but I'm sure the money talked and the other man walked. If you left the other guy just because of his mother then you'd better hold on to what you have tightly because it may walk away from you, what comes around goes around, even in years to come. I wish you the best and your children and I don't care how much your home costed, because money can only buy happiness for so long, I'd rather be with my man in a card board box then to be with someone I really didn't love in a mansion, no matter what my mother in law thought about me. Ok, if we were living in a cardboard box, I would use the rich guy to at least get me and my man, when I came back to him, a large wooden box!lol Just playin! Love comes free you can't put a price on true love.
Money

Winchester, KY

#17 Jul 28, 2010
Money sure can make you comfortable and happy in your own misery for sure.
Michelle

London, KY

#18 Jul 28, 2010
Agree!!
advice

Winchester, KY

#19 Jul 28, 2010
"If you are going to be unhappy at least make sure your unhappy beside a pool" as the old saying goes.I love my new husband he came into money after we married.He said I was his good luck charm all of his investments are doing quite well and our home is paid for. If he ever left me so be it.I have 6 of his children to raise and I would be left quite well off.I never left my first husband for anyone we both were incompatible it was a mutual agreement.I went away to college in Georgia after my divorce and met my new husband.It wasnt planned it was fate.
advice

Winchester, KY

#20 Jul 28, 2010
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
if you live in a half million dollar home in georga, why does it say you have a corbin ip? you know good and well, you are posting from a squallered home in some holler right here in good ole bell county. are you sure you ain't still dreaming?
Because I am visiting relatives at the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall festival fight 29 min der 2
Keeping Grandkids away from Grandparents.. (Apr '10) 6 hr good thing 138
Need to get in contact with Natalie Ward 7 hr Letter 3
libfreaks 10 hr Cranky1 5
Super star jimmy rose 11 hr Ron 1
csx men? 13 hr jerry 1
pic pac rip offs 17 hr koko 19
Pineville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pineville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pineville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick