Next Last
wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2010
tina lawson deadbeat mom!!!!!!!!!
thinking

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2010
i cant belive she can live with her self not take care of her kids.she can lay down like always and have them but not stand up and be a woman and take care of them! that is what you call a deadbeat MOM!!!!!!!!!!
the bitch

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Jul 14, 2010
i guess its her turn to get trashed talked on here she talks about everyone else yes she is a bad mom and she dont care about her kids or her teeth guess who is talking about you now bitch
wondering wrote:
tina lawson deadbeat mom!!!!!!!!!
dang

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jul 14, 2010
you guys need to make sure you clarify whom your talking about, aparently theres more than one tina lawson, because the one i know takes care of her children just fine, and seems that her and her family are all good people
to many tinas

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2010
tina mason:tina lawson:tina eply all the same person....i know the other tina you mentioned and no that is not the one they are talking about she is a very good mom...
neighbor

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2010
tina mason is a dead beat pillhead
i know

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2010
you are right about that. yes we are talking about tina mason lawson.she lives in dorton branch.
Blt

Bolivar, TN

#8 Jul 17, 2010
neighbor wrote:
Your just a sorry mom too and pissed off because you can't find anything in DB. What's wrong can't find your drugs today and Tina did. Worry about your own kids and your man! JEALOUS ass go look in the mirror it might break!
omg

Bolivar, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2010
the bitch wrote:
i guess its her turn to get trashed talked on here she talks about everyone else yes she is a bad mom and she dont care about her kids or her teeth guess who is talking about you now bitch <quoted text>
Why r you worried about my teeth I'm sure you r all gums too DUMBASS! I've got better things to do then sit on here and listen to dumb bitches like you!
i know

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2010
look here tina if you got a problem with me you know where to find me!!!!!!you are the one started this bull*hit, i think i've been good to you, me and jeff gave you a place to live when you didnt have nowhere else to go. i also let you know im not the only person that wrights on here about you. you started this and we need to slove th is. heather!
jeff

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2010
this is jeff not heather writing and yes i called u a pill head ur and u are really a dead beat parent we all know what u do 4 pills everyone does someone neededs to tip freddie off on how u really are so u think about that ugly a$$ skank
jeff

United States

#12 Jul 18, 2010
neighbor wrote:
this is jeff too!!!!
HEATHER

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2010
listen here you can wright all you want to about me , if anybody knows i don't do drugs! you know this and no i'm not jealous of tina thats so nasty!!!!!! you just don't have that nerve to come to my face and say these things do you? that what i thought!
yep

Corbin, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2010
Tina is a peace of sh*t.. I know... ( the mason 1) she don't take care of her kids.. she lost all of them 11 years ago except the youngest and she had her after all the other ones got took.. she no good, pillheaded, and sleeps with everyone. oh and the only time she wants to talk to her kids is to try and get them to buy her stuff for her and to cause trouble.
struggling in p ville

Altoona, IA

#16 Aug 20, 2010
Tina, would u like to join forces with me, I am trying to get a drug clinic put in Pineville, I am in desperated, desperate need of some medication!! Please help!!!!
hello

Pineville, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2010
well sweety if you only knew the truth in all this shit you wouldnt sit back and talk about that girl she loved her kids and still loves them it was that no good piece of shit husband larry lawson well if you wont to call that a hus. but i wouldnt she was a good mother and will always be and those kids know that to the ones that they didnt bury shit in there head about there motheri think she has paid enough for her mistake andsuffered through all these yrs without those kids its a wonder that she even is still hanging on but she is and shes strong and someday these kids will know just how much they mean to her why dont you all keep your shit to yourselves and worry bout your own life instead of hers geez
hello

Pineville, KY

#18 Oct 16, 2010
Larry Lawson is the reason for all of this that girl didnt even take a tylenol,he nasty why did you even get hooked up with him?but we all make mistakes
hello

Pineville, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2010
Jeff if i were you i woulndt talk shit if i didnt know what i was talking about your nasty yourself shew why in the world woul heather lay down with the likes of you hell look at ya sickooo
FYI Tina

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Oct 16, 2010
First off Jeff isn't a bad person at all
He is really good to Heather's kids
You didn't come up with a good comeback @ all lol
How do you assume Jeff is a sicko? He looks better than u
Heather has her kids & YOU DON'T have yours. She looks better than you also!

Your obviously jealous of Jeff & Heather. You made it clear in your nasty disrespectful post. They are a couple that only lay down with one another. Nobody else. They're engaged. So why ask heather why she'd lay down with Jeff? She loves him. Get over your jealousy. They're very happy together. So stop with your grade school $h1T and grow the FK up!

Say it to heather if you have a problem. She will solve it quick. Last & not least, Heather is NOT on drugs. Are you trying to be the pot calling the kettle black. I don't claim to be a saint but Tina you sound like one of the biggest hypocrait's I know!
Do you have a steady BF u lay with @ nite? Hmmm, how about no.
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!
To Hello

Brownsville, TN

#21 Nov 17, 2010
She suffered so you say... no honey she hasn't suffered enough... oh and she loved em then why in the h*ll did did she beat the h*ll out of them knock em thru the house hit in the head with brushes and all the good stuff... she is a piece of sh*t and everyone knows it.. and don't even tell me i don't know cause i'm one of those kids she supposedly loved and don't even go blaming it on some like my dad because he loves us.. working day and night trying to give his kids what they need.. the only thing she done was used us for his child support.. thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scuttlebutt Is it true? 1 hr Dumb and Dumber Too 32
another fourmile fire 4 hr mike 3
Campaign is over now and still no factories or ... 4 hr Spiralling 1
Dudley Hilton ready to return to Bell County..... 5 hr mike 5
crazy person 5 hr udoggedabullet 6
fourmile fire 7 hr the lowes 30
MADON madness 8 hr drug bust 27
Yvonne Gilliam and BellCounty Board meeting was... 10 hr In the know 91
Nickel Tax on Bell Countians 10 hr Cape and Sickle 19
Pineville Dating