Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

lets make a date and time and PROTEST around the Bell County Courthouse against Bell County Sherriffs Dept., including Bennett who won't do his job,and Shane Stewart whos a coward-lil prick for almost killing David Alan Mason this past Monday night. Police brutality MUST END, nad NOW, could be you, your dad,son, brother etc. next... FIRE SHANE STEWART and run them STEWARTS outta BELL COUNTY
Citizen

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Let's protest the drug dealers, dope heads, drunks, crack heads all the people that are breaking the law. And let's stand together with our local law enforcement agencies.
Agreed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Citizen wrote:
Let's protest the drug dealers, dope heads, drunks, crack heads all the people that are breaking the law. And let's stand together with our local law enforcement agencies.
I'm all for this. Would love to see citizens not get in trouble for running out the drug dealers in our communities no matter what means it took!
The Time

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Lets PROTEST courthouse wrote:
lets make a date and time and PROTEST around the Bell County Courthouse against Bell County Sherriffs Dept., including Bennett who won't do his job,and Shane Stewart whos a coward-lil prick for almost killing David Alan Mason this past Monday night. Police brutality MUST END, nad NOW, could be you, your dad,son, brother etc. next... FIRE SHANE STEWART and run them STEWARTS outta BELL COUNTY
Ok lets all meet at the Courthouse in front of Subway at 3:00 AM Monday morning and we will march for 3hrs!! Can't wait to see all of Davids supporters there!! See you Monday Morning!!!
James

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

you idiots are making fun of a human being such as yourselves, wait till Shane or one of Bruces other crew beats your son, brother, etc up, then it will be time to LMFAO
whatever

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

this isnt about the drug dealers and such this about cops going to far and thinking that they are above the law i dont care what anyone says nobody will ever be able to justify that to me because they had so many other options and yes i would be one the first ones in line to protest
Camo Gal

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
heck I'd make a trip for that!!!!
Ryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

the law around here are a bunch of FAT-O's like the EMS workers, and they need in the circus, thats were they eat their peanuts i hear
Lawbreaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

James wrote:
you idiots are making fun of a human being such as yourselves, wait till Shane or one of Bruces other crew beats your son, brother, etc up, then it will be time to LMFAO
My family has no conact with Law enforcement because they are decent people.
Lawbreaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

You see decent folk only need police around like for things like traffic accidents or when someone like David breaks into our house or runs us over while drunk. You see every one in Bell County does not side with David because he is scum.
Family

Ringwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

The Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets all meet at the Courthouse in front of Subway at 3:00 AM Monday morning and we will march for 3hrs!! Can't wait to see all of Davids supporters there!! See you Monday Morning!!!
Ok I will be there at 3am!!! If we don't show up nobody will take us serious!! So all the family needs to be there at 3am!!! In front of Subway on the court house grass!!
helpful

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I will be there at 3am!!! If we don't show up nobody will take us serious!! So all the family needs to be there at 3am!!! In front of Subway on the court house grass!!

when you all go down to the court house , they will just make up something to arrest you for ! what you really need to do is call CNN and FOX NEWS ,YOU ALSO NEED TO PUT THIS ON FACE BOOK ! if you don't have one make one this is important , cops only do things like this because they get away with it Please don't let them this time!
for real

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

if we run the drug dealers out of bell county,then where will the sheriffs department get their money?
ohhhhhh

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

helpful wrote:
<quoted text>when you all go down to the court house , they will just make up something to arrest you for ! what you really need to do is call CNN and FOX NEWS ,YOU ALSO NEED TO PUT THIS ON FACE BOOK ! if you don't have one make one this is important , cops only do things like this because they get away with it Please don't let them this time!
CNN and Fox News don't give a care about a bunch of people protesting a Police Officer using force after being assaulted by a dope dealer with a mile long rap sheet. And the Police won't have to make up anything. They aren't peaceful. There will be problems with disorderly conduct, someone will indeed incite a riot and 5 or more people refusing to disperse and causing alarm is a riot. Not to mention the oxy and perc 30 feat that will insue. Please, a group of people already making death threats can't act civil. If everyone can't act civil on a computer, I can't imagine how they will act when they all get together for the "good" of a drug dealer. Here's an idea, there are a few revivals going on in the area. Go get God instead of behaving in a manner that will get them locked up. Stop doing pills and living off the government and fo to work like the people who don't have run ins with the Police. Stop crapping out babies left and right and making hard workers pay for them and work hard using their hands to earn a living to support their families. How bout that. That's something new.
James

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

STOP SHEENA PHILPOT and her HOE SISTER WHITNEY BROCK from buying/selling pills for SEX..and come up Right Fork bout.04 tenths of the mile on the left and ARREST the SOB in the lil whote house, 4 doors up from Arthur Jacksons house, and ARREST THAT DRUG SELLING SOB, hes the biggest dealer in Bell County..and Sheena and Whitney biggest using hoes in BC...they were raised by wonder ful people, and their grandma Hazel Philpot allows this tro go on with 3 children in the house, one around 6 months old, PUT HER STUPID AZZ AWAY TOO, kids in harm and he knowing bout it and lying low, PURE LOWLIFE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Pineville Forum right now

Search the Pineville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min conservative crapola 139,121
Gays at walgreens 30 min Open Minded Peep 10
Reopen Bell Fire Departments 1 hr pam 32
Who is the best upcoming highschool athlete in ... 1 hr Player 1
Fun and role playing 1 hr Zoe 1
Kevin Caldwell was in a mining accident 2 hr info 3
Pineville Music Thread (May '12) 2 hr Musikologist 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pineville Jobs

•••