Redblue

La Vergne, TN

#1 May 2, 2010
Is this a good place to work?
Someone

Middlesboro, KY

#2 May 2, 2010
My Uncle Works up there, has been for a few years now. He says it's a great Coal Mine to work in. And he takes it very seriously. U make good money workin there.
Need to know

United States

#3 May 2, 2010
Are they hiring???
out there

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2010
How are things going up there now ?
retired miner

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2010
I heard they have made some changes up there. They have moved people around and brought in some good people in management. I heard they brought in jeff Davis from up at R.B Coal, if that's true he will line that place out. He won't put up with any bullshit from the slackers thats for sure. I worked for Jeff at RB and he is a good one.
dav

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2010
retired miner wrote:
I heard they have made some changes up there. They have moved people around and brought in some good people in management. I heard they brought in jeff Davis from up at R.B Coal, if that's true he will line that place out. He won't put up with any bullshit from the slackers thats for sure. I worked for Jeff at RB and he is a good one.
jeff is a dam good Boss i work for him at mill creek. and he wont put up with them at all!
I know

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2010
The company is almost broke. They owe thousand of dollars in fine and can't pay their vendors on time. This company will be going within 12 months. My have good mine manager but ownership is very weak and poor managers. With all the attention Msha is giving underground mines Left Fork and Manalapan will sell or close. Just the facts.
info

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2010
They'll sell. I heard that Massey was underground a couple weeks ago, lookin' to buy.

That'd be the best thing that happened to the place.

They run it like they're broke. And we all know that the Bennetts are NOT broke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sick of living 1 hr Concerned 19
Kimberly smith Gambrel 8 hr Nose trouble 3
Old cycle riding buddy Gary Asher 9 hr Arjay rider 2
is tommy b a pill nut (Feb '10) 13 hr Tommy 9
searching (Sep '08) 13 hr Tommy 5
smh 19 hr SMH 11
Super star jimmy rose 19 hr SMH 9
Pineville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pineville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pineville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal