A MAD WIFE

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

U ARE MESSING WITH MY HUSBAND. I KNOW U TAKE PILLS FROM AND SPEND ANY MONEY HE CAN GET FOR YOU.I will PUT A STOP TO THIS NOW.
I Know Patty G

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

and I can't stand her. You are correct, she is a dopehead and a whore and a thief and has been for over 10 years. I don't even have to take a guess as to who you are, becuz the simple fact is that she's been doing it with so many people's husbands' so that she can put that needle in her arm (you know she's a junkie, right? she shares needles). You may want to think about getting yourself a blood test, because there are a lot of needle junkies back there where she lives and some of them use after each other. Rick McGaffee being one, Mary Ann Saylor/Fuson being another (can anyone spell "hepatitis?") she spreads her legs for him and whores herself out to anyone with the drugs or money...some people won't have her, though. There ARE, however, SOME people who will NOT have anything to do with her, or Mary Ann, or any of those skank whores. Personally, I won't fu@k somebody just because she offers. HELL no!
And we all know where the dope is coming from...a man who will sell them some needle drugs and then turn around and tell their business all over the place...right, R.J.? Guess it gets lonely on top of that hill...especially when people are robbing you blind.
I Know Patty G

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Oh, and by the way, her full, real name is Rosie Patricia Girdener/Girdner. Its one of those last two. I think the second one.
Truth

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

She is a home wrecker. Her and Larry Bullins were messing around before. Noone is good enough for his mommy. I wonder how well she liked her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pineville Forum right now

Search the Pineville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 52 min Take America Back 139,206
jail workers shopping on the time clock 3 hr yea right 11
City of Pineville 3 hr Wild man 2
Bell County clerk resigns in wake of criminal c... 4 hr yea right 5
Jeremy Philpot (Aug '09) 4 hr always trouble 35
Reopen Bell Fire Departments 5 hr Lol 40
harvey centers selling cheap beer and pills (Jul '08) 5 hr rats 13
•••
•••
•••
Pineville Dating

more search filters

less search filters