Comments
21 - 40 of 41 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2012
Gary Stein

Mays Landing, NJ

#21 Oct 19, 2010
Peter, Peter, Peter. We became facebook friends today and you went to my wall! You saw the link to this poll and now you've scewered it, that's not playing fair. Let the darn thing play out and don't send your pals over to vote.
Dave

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Oct 19, 2010
Voted for Peter Boyce. The R's and D's have messed things up too much to give them another chance. Time to elect someone who will follow the rules.
joe martino

Woodbury, NJ

#23 Oct 19, 2010
supports the constitution
Dan

Lansdowne, PA

#24 Oct 19, 2010
Because he has a much better understanding of the job description.
TF

Moorestown, NJ

#25 Oct 19, 2010
We need to return to a Republican form of government whose rule of law adheres to the U.S. Constitution. Peter Boyce supports that platform. LoBiondo and Stein do not.
freedom filly

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Oct 19, 2010
He stands for fiscal responsibility, limited government and bringing back liberty and prosperity to our nation.
Catherine Boyce

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Oct 19, 2010
Hi, Gary. Actually this poll came up on a Google Alert - anything with the name of Peter Boyce comes to our email address.
barry hackney

Houston, TX

#28 Oct 19, 2010
Constitutional government for a real change.
Abolish the IRS & Federal Reserve. Bring the troops home & put them on the borders!
jl arna

Riverside, NJ

#29 Oct 20, 2010
He stands for the Constitution...
D. Patterson

Spring Hill, FL

#30 Oct 20, 2010
I still hope for Constitutional government, liberty, life, & property.
Tim

Camden, NJ

#31 Oct 20, 2010
Time for LoBiondo to go back home. Need a strong conservative, not just a gun rights Republican. Should have resolved this in the primary. Afraid he's a shoe-in again.
Frank M

Hewitt, NJ

#32 Oct 20, 2010
Peter Boyce is the ONLY choice if you want to secure you constitutional rights.
Charles Ward

Willingboro, NJ

#33 Oct 23, 2010
Peter is a constitutionalists.
whomever

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Oct 25, 2010
Geez, which crook to pick? Decisions, decisions.
mary

Swedesboro, NJ

#35 Nov 2, 2010
I voted for Lobiondo. He's Catholic and he is Pro Agriculture. I also like how he calls you back on the telephone if you need his help.

I hope if he gets in that he will write letter to Galante and Rome to help his constituents and communities who are suffering from these church closures.

We take many liberties for granted including Freedom of religion and freedom of speech. People around the world are dying for their faith and we should at least do our part and stop a liberal liberal and sinful bishop and diocese from destroying the Catholic faith. We live in America where there is freedom of speech and religion and we shouldn't take it for granted.

I have faith in God and our Blessed Mother that Congressman Lobiondo will do the right thing....
mary

Swedesboro, NJ

#36 Nov 2, 2010
I voted for LoBiondo
Pissed1

Margate City, NJ

#37 Mar 14, 2012
Anyone who makes the shithole better, people cant survive here without being on a program one way or another
Breitbart

Maple Shade, NJ

#38 Mar 14, 2012
Anythings better than a tax and spend union bent democrat.
Pissed1

Pleasantville, NJ

#39 Mar 15, 2012
Lets riot!
Lynessa

Hammonton, NJ

#40 Jun 24, 2012
People just don't care anymore. They think all politicians are the same because historically that has been the case. There have been many good people who have run for office and lost because people didn't educate themselves about platforms, issues and credentials. The just vote for who the media tells them to. My son ran for town council and lost. As his mother some might say I'm biased of course but I would never vote for anyone if my own son unless I saw them fit for that office. Even the guy who came in 1st was saddened that my son didn't get elected into the 3 seats. He said maybe next time. There was no next time. My son saw how corrupt the system was and wanted no more part in other than as a voter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Hernandez vehicular homicide (Jan '11) 14 hr Done Tired 28
Among workers at Revel there's shock, anxiety, ... Sat Barrack Ebola 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Crack Corn 34
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Aug 26 LuE 815
N.J Father Claims Wrong Son Will Go To Jail (Dec '06) Aug 25 Crack Kills 4
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Aug 24 JJh234 14
Camden Home for Children was a haven for 114 years (Sep '08) Aug 24 Rich_S 3
•••
•••
•••

Pine Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••