Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Mainly religious people. Just because you believe the way you do, doesn't make it the right choice. Leave people alone and stop trying to convert them to believe the way you do. Religion is for people who are too stupid to see whats right in front of them. You are so scared of death that you have to believe a fairytale just to feel comfort through life. Thats fine with me, but leave me out of it. No I'm not going to Hell, no I wont burn for eternity. So before you start judging, go crawl in a corner and die. I really cant stand how everything in society is controlled by religion. And I love hearing people say "Oh well their religion isn't impacting you directly so why be upset?" because the truth is, IT DOES influence my life directly. Religion influences EVERY decision made by our government, every law that our government makes, and every decision of who to put into power. You people think that to have morals, you must believe a certain thing. I guarantee you that I'm the nicest and most moralized person you'll ever meet in your life and I dont believe it. So instead of labeling me a bad person because I dont go to church, how about looking at what truly matters, such as how I treat people and how I'd give my last dollar so someone else could eat.

“True Blue”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Jesus Loves even you.
meee

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Brian Galimore wrote:
Mainly religious people. Just because you believe the way you do, doesn't make it the right choice. Leave people alone and stop trying to convert them to believe the way you do. Religion is for people who are too stupid to see whats right in front of them. You are so scared of death that you have to believe a fairytale just to feel comfort through life. Thats fine with me, but leave me out of it. No I'm not going to Hell, no I wont burn for eternity. So before you start judging, go crawl in a corner and die. I really cant stand how everything in society is controlled by religion. And I love hearing people say "Oh well their religion isn't impacting you directly so why be upset?" because the truth is, IT DOES influence my life directly. Religion influences EVERY decision made by our government, every law that our government makes, and every decision of who to put into power. You people think that to have morals, you must believe a certain thing. I guarantee you that I'm the nicest and most moralized person you'll ever meet in your life and I dont believe it. So instead of labeling me a bad person because I dont go to church, how about looking at what truly matters, such as how I treat people and how I'd give my last dollar so someone else could eat.
and exactly where did your morals come from and where did they go,
to want death and or have hatred for any human is not exactly the most moral thing in the world, to be and have morals would contain the content of "and it harm none so shall it be" death and hating hurts all and why would you give your money to someone you just confessed to hating and wishing death upon. sounds to me like you need to get your scheit together or you are just like those church goers, you can't spend your life on a fence, decide if you love and care for people and wish them an increasingly prosperous healthy life or if you hate them and wish them death, i don't know who said you weren't a good person but you should not give them so much ammunition to work with.
karen

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Brian Galimore wrote:
if i read this correctly,the only one i see judging people , is you,do you think its morally right to call people stupid because you dont believe the way they do or vise -versa,people like you are the kind i like to pray the hardest for.
wwjd

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Judged:

Dude you are not a bad person because you dont go to church. What makes you a bad person is bashing on my father and denying him his glory. You could be the nicest person on earth and do all the good works you wanna but none of that can ever get you to heaven,you must be saved. The problem is people like you. Don't get on a web site like this and boo who about how people are religous and your not, quiet frankly sounds to be like you just wanna talk bad about religion thinking you are doing something big. Well news flash your not and one day here on earth or after death when you are bowed before my Heavenly Father you will be so ashamed of this. My only prayer for your sake is that you realize it in this life before its too late.
confused

Harker Heights, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

To have Jesus in my life is amazing. He loves me, he listens to me, he answers my prayers. He is there when I need him. How can I not want to share his love with others. I feel sorry for you, you are missing out on the greatest relationship there is to have.
GREAT

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Brian Galimore wrote:
It sounds like someone has been very bad. It is not for us to judge there for if someone has been judging you they are wrong and this is what you hate. We are surpose to live our life and let that be a light not shove anything down your throat. I am sorry you have been wronged in your way and i will pray for who ever done this to you and you. Please do the same for me.
Sid

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Gotta love those whinny athiests . wah wah wah

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

"Brian", I figure you can hate organized religion all you want. Sometimes, I can't blame people. But please don't hate on God. Nor his Son who died for you on the cross, even when he didn't know who you are or where going to be...

I don't blame you for your hatred of pushy and self proclaimed zealots, I've also had my share of those types. But please think before you blaspheme the Lord.

Now, both you AND I have had our turn to speak. Let's just call a truce and move on. Let's hope the best for one another, OK? After all, one of us is right and one of us is wrong. Either way, I don't intend to be missing out on anything when my time comes to pass over..

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is".
~~Albert Camus
COWBOY

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

what about the rest of the world that dont believe in jesus are they all going to hell?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

Who's to say that life on Earth isn't that proverbial "Hell". What is human life if not struggle, pain, heartbreak and worry. Of course we get our little tidbits of happy-happy joy-joy thrown in for good measure once in a while, but life is SO hard. Then toward the end of our lives, we struggle and fight death so hard once our time to pass over arrives. We have to fight hard to live, then we fight death once it's come for us.... Quite a conundrum...

Maybe we ARE living in Hell. I'm convinced that there has to be a better place waiting for us once we reach the end of this human existence..
Faith

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

I'm not a big fan of religion either, but I sure do love Jesus! It was the religious folks who ordered His death! He often spoke out on their hypocrisy. I'm thankful I'm not too religious just S-A-V-E-D, and there is a huge difference!
Landon

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Brian Galimore wrote:
Have you taken your prozac and Xanax today?
Just my opinion

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Well Brian, I hate religion too........I love God, but hate religion....Religion is mans ways, you either measure up and let them shape you into their mold, or you aren't considered worthy enough to call yourself a Christian. In the bible, when all the RELIGIOUS people stood inside the church praying for Christ, they had no clue He was right outside.He passed em right on by. Some try and keep God confined inside the church walls....sorry, He's outside too.....and remember, Jesus ate with sinners! Now why would He do that? Because He loved them just the way they were. When you come to know how much He loves you, you will change your heart with His help, it's not anyone elses job to try and do it...but we are to be examples...this makes me wonder what kind of examples you've expierenced?????
Brian Galimore

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Im not judging anyone. If you wanna believe in a God, that's fine. I'm just so tired of people telling me I'm wrong or that I'm terrible because I don't believe. Truth is, even if your God exists, I don't want anything to do with him. He has done nothing good in my eyes. The whole idea of God is rediculous to me, why can't people just accept that and leave me alone. This was mainly an experiment to see how many "Christians" hated on me or judged me. Seeing that most of the people did, this experiment was a success. I just want to thank the ones who didn't freak out. To the ones who did, maybe you should practice being Christlike before you try to get me to be. Again, I have no problem with you choosing to believe, just stop pushing that off on me. If your God truly exists, I'd rather burn for eternity than to live for someone who claims to love us all, just to ignore the state of the world. I'm tired of being outcast because you people can't accept differences.
Brian Galimore

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Faith wrote:
I'm not a big fan of religion either, but I sure do love Jesus! It was the religious folks who ordered His death! He often spoke out on their hypocrisy. I'm thankful I'm not too religious just S-A-V-E-D, and there is a huge difference!
And if you believe you're saved, I'm happy for you. It must be nice to have something good in life to hold onto. Nothing about the idea makes any sense to me and never will. I use to truly believe I was saved, then one day I woke up and realized that all these so called miracles could be rationally explained. Rationality overthrows everything in my eyes.
Brian Galimore

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Just my opinion wrote:
Well Brian, I hate religion too........I love God, but hate religion....Religion is mans ways, you either measure up and let them shape you into their mold, or you aren't considered worthy enough to call yourself a Christian. In the bible, when all the RELIGIOUS people stood inside the church praying for Christ, they had no clue He was right outside.He passed em right on by. Some try and keep God confined inside the church walls....sorry, He's outside too.....and remember, Jesus ate with sinners! Now why would He do that? Because He loved them just the way they were. When you come to know how much He loves you, you will change your heart with His help, it's not anyone elses job to try and do it...but we are to be examples...this makes me wonder what kind of examples you've expierenced?????
Religion will be the downfall of mankind. It's never a good idea to take any belief to the extreme. I'm glad you guys feel sure that you're correct, I feel the same way. One of us have to be wrong and just playing the odds, I'd say it's both of us. I don't claim to know what's after death, but I choose to believe in what makes the most sense to me. And that is that life is completely random and never stops being that way. No divine intervention, no all knowing being rewarding us with everlasting bliss. I believe when you die, that's it. There's nothing left. And that makes me wanna live my live and help others. We only get one shot, why would I live my life based on anything I wasn't absolutely sure about. And you can believe and feel you're saved all you want. That doesn't mean you are. It's just what you feel in your heart. I feel nothing anymore. I did once upon a time. I felt just the way you do now. I went to church every Sunday and Wednesday. Couldn't see anyone not believing such a wonderful and hopeful story. But one day I just didn't feel that way anymore. I'm happy with my life and who I am. If anyone thinks I'm bad because I'm atheist, maybe you should get to know me first. You'll quickly realize, if given the opportunity, I'll do anything I can to help you.
Brian Galimore

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
"Brian", I figure you can hate organized religion all you want. Sometimes, I can't blame people. But please don't hate on God. Nor his Son who died for you on the cross, even when he didn't know who you are or where going to be...
I don't blame you for your hatred of pushy and self proclaimed zealots, I've also had my share of those types. But please think before you blaspheme the Lord.
Now, both you AND I have had our turn to speak. Let's just call a truce and move on. Let's hope the best for one another, OK? After all, one of us is right and one of us is wrong. Either way, I don't intend to be missing out on anything when my time comes to pass over..
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is".
~~Albert Camus

I completely understand you believing the way you do, and I love that you respect our differences. I accept your beliefs as well and this forum wasn't directed at you and the actual Christians who are Christlike. These people who choose to judge me are as far from Christ as they can get and just use him to make people think they're trustworthy. Let's assume you're correct. If God really exists, then only he can judge me. Not even Christ can do that so for someone to think they have that right is completely hypocritical. Most of these people don't even know why they believe. They've probably just been conditioned to do so. Thank you sincerely for not being a hypocrit. And the reason for this forum was not to bash your beliefs, but to lash out against all the judgemental pricks who can't accept differences. If anyone was offended by it, then that means there's a kernel of truth in what I said.
Brian Galimore

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you taken your prozac and Xanax today?
Nope, Have you? Why don't you go be judge"mental" somewhere else troll.
Brian Galimore

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

meee wrote:
<quoted text>
and exactly where did your morals come from and where did they go,
to want death and or have hatred for any human is not exactly the most moral thing in the world, to be and have morals would contain the content of "and it harm none so shall it be" death and hating hurts all and why would you give your money to someone you just confessed to hating and wishing death upon. sounds to me like you need to get your scheit together or you are just like those church goers, you can't spend your life on a fence, decide if you love and care for people and wish them an increasingly prosperous healthy life or if you hate them and wish them death, i don't know who said you weren't a good person but you should not give them so much ammunition to work with.

Do you even know what you're trying to say? If someone makes my life any harder than it already is purposely, I have no compassion for them. I'm not on a fence about anything. Put yourself in my place. What if I were to try and control who you are and what you do with your life? You'd be fine at first but eventually there's a point where me n you are going to fistfight. Who do you think you are honestly? Go troll someone else loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pine Knot Discussions

Search the Pine Knot Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Mike Duquette 128,945
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min Tollesboro Guy 81,560
Bruce Watters 1 hr Ppl 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr reality 146,895
Book about " Property of the Folsom Wolf" (Jan '09) 5 hr hoodbrewer 189
Looking for a Trailer to rent. 6 hr Teddy Walter 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
Pine Knot Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pine Knot Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••