First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

#61 Dec 31, 2009
Hope wrote:
If the government would cut epa funding we would be a lot better off !
we cant do that, factory's might spring up every where to avoid the cost of shipping goods from china,,and then the people would not have to beg there government gods for bread..
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

#62 Dec 31, 2009
river rambler wrote:
Depending on water conditions and how many barriers encountered, it can be done a lot quicker if trees are cut out to where you can get by. Years ago, went from cold springs to Maxey Roberson's first day and then to Dunlap canoe rental the next. This was done in canoes with plenty of water in the river, only encountered a couple places to take out and very few trees to go around.
when i was geting out rock,the epa man explained to me if you get caught running a chain saw,within 50 foot of a flowing water,you could face 10 dollar thousand fine..and the same holds true for clearing brush..
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

#63 Dec 31, 2009
silvera stone at crossville can tell you how fast the EPA will fine you 50 thousand dollars,for getting to close to the creek..there dozer slid off the hill,and just tore up the brush on the creek bank getting back out,,2 years latter you can not even tell where the dozer was..but the fine was 50 thousand,,
stumper

AOL

#64 Dec 31, 2009
yea i use bar oil in my chainsaw could use a bow saw i suppose but then you got to find some one to run it you would have to start clean up or clean out in jasper to ever do any good
just me

Charlotte, NC

#65 Aug 8, 2012
wat ever happened to this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Mcmillen 2 hr Insest 4
Mexican Restaurant (Feb '11) 12 hr Sweetstuff 8
Food stamps / welfare (Dec '11) 18 hr mack 82
Heather Reed Fri Angela 11
Who Will Be the Next Bledsoe Tax Assessor? (Dec '11) Fri CW 75
James Aaron Swafford aka Jim Nov 20 Just Wondering 26
Tyler Layne Nov 19 Al Henry 2
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville People Search