Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Hope wrote:
If the government would cut epa funding we would be a lot better off !
we cant do that, factory's might spring up every where to avoid the cost of shipping goods from china,,and then the people would not have to beg there government gods for bread..
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

river rambler wrote:
Depending on water conditions and how many barriers encountered, it can be done a lot quicker if trees are cut out to where you can get by. Years ago, went from cold springs to Maxey Roberson's first day and then to Dunlap canoe rental the next. This was done in canoes with plenty of water in the river, only encountered a couple places to take out and very few trees to go around.
when i was geting out rock,the epa man explained to me if you get caught running a chain saw,within 50 foot of a flowing water,you could face 10 dollar thousand fine..and the same holds true for clearing brush..
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

silvera stone at crossville can tell you how fast the EPA will fine you 50 thousand dollars,for getting to close to the creek..there dozer slid off the hill,and just tore up the brush on the creek bank getting back out,,2 years latter you can not even tell where the dozer was..but the fine was 50 thousand,,
stumper

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

yea i use bar oil in my chainsaw could use a bow saw i suppose but then you got to find some one to run it you would have to start clean up or clean out in jasper to ever do any good
just me

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

wat ever happened to this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr BAS 124,445
Should someone start a petition to get Jimmy Mo... (Jun '13) 8 hr bledsoeagain 74
bledsoe telephone (Feb '12) 8 hr C Clark 97
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr land owner 8,501
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr In medicine 8,471
Vince Pendergrass says hes a sch board mem (Apr '13) 10 hr thick as thieves 9
Who got shot 4/22/14 11 hr info 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE