First Prev
of 8
Next Last
AwesomeAtheist

Pikeville, TN

#141 Jun 8, 2012
Nuh wrote:
We obviously are a similar people separated by a common language.(Look that up).
In fact, I really don't think what you are is a real person....nothing but an angry leather bag of mostly water...i.e. a human being on Earth - one who doesn't accept that that he has a soul that lives on.
Any 'person' that refers to a baby as a parasite...I cannot find any common ground to debate with at all.
Therefore, I remove myself from this conversation with you.
I accept your surrender. Parasite is an organism that attaches to the other and provides no benefit and a fetus not only doesnt do any good it does alot of harm to the mother. If the mother wants to take that risk in order to produce more life shes welcome to do that but lets not get carried away with fairytales and look at this as it really is. Im not angry, im quite happy with my life and beliefs. I dont accept the idea of a soul because there is no evidence that supports the validity of that and I actually care if my beliefs are true or at least supported by evidence
TeaParty4Ever

Dunlap, TN

#142 Jun 9, 2012
You can't be Christian and a democrat. They should take all registered democrats and have their votes only count as half. Only in a perfect world!
Good Question wrote:
I cant get one to explain it to me,if Obama stays in office, the Gays and People on Welfare will get him back in if they arent careful,the working people are mostly Republicans,Why I cant see the Churches holding up much longer ,its probably against the Law to make your child go to church,now if you read the Bible and believe in it how can you justify voting Democrat,I was taught the same thing.I have some Hard Core Democrats in my family that gets mad when you ask this question.if theres a JUDGEMENT DAY we will find out.
mike

Crossville, TN

#143 Jun 9, 2012
TeaParty4Ever wrote:
You can't be Christian and a democrat. They should take all registered democrats and have their votes only count as half. Only in a perfect world!
<quoted text>
Yeah since who made you GOD//All i hear out of that piehole of yours is i hate i hate that nothing positive ever.If your a christian there is a line that JESUS used-HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.We thought you disapper but like a bad penny you show up.
AwesomeAtheist

Pikeville, TN

#144 Jun 9, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah since who made you GOD//All i hear out of that piehole of yours is i hate i hate that nothing positive ever.If your a christian there is a line that JESUS used-HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.We thought you disapper but like a bad penny you show up.
Tea party is just a troll looking for attention, not a real person with real beliefs, just someone looking to upset people for the purpose of attention

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#145 Jun 18, 2012
We were attacked in 9/11 some-f**king-how means we can invade Syria? Yes I remember 9/11 - I remember Obama caught bin Laden THE MAN WHO PLANNED IT. And you say I post from a mental institution?
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Still posting from the mental institution, I see. We were attacked on 911, remember, you idiot?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#146 Jun 18, 2012
Big Liar wrote:
We were attacked in 9/11 some-f**king-how means we can invade Syria? Yes I remember 9/11 - I remember Obama caught bin Laden THE MAN WHO PLANNED IT. And you say I post from a mental institution?
<quoted text>
Obama caught no one, the Navy Seals and the CIA got him. Yes, you are posting from a mental institution, you dipstick.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#147 Jun 18, 2012
And if the mission had failed would you have blamed the Navy Seals and CIA or Obama? Crash and burn, my friend, crash and burn.
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama caught no one, the Navy Seals and the CIA got him. Yes, you are posting from a mental institution, you dipstick.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#148 Jun 18, 2012
Big Liar wrote:
And if the mission had failed would you have blamed the Navy Seals and CIA or Obama? Crash and burn, my friend, crash and burn.
<quoted text>
If Obama had tried to run the mission from the White House as Jimmy Carter did, yes, I would have blamed Obama. He gets no blame and no credit. Lights out

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#149 Jun 18, 2012
I'm confused here. Who is the commander-in-chief? Obama gave the final 'okay' for this mission. The final decision was his. It was great acting on intelligence. Unlike Bush Jr. administration which ignored the memo Osama bin Laden was going to use planes to attack America. EPIC FAILURE of intelligence leading to thousands of American deaths.
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama had tried to run the mission from the White House as Jimmy Carter did, yes, I would have blamed Obama. He gets no blame and no credit. Lights out
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#150 Jun 18, 2012
Big Liar wrote:
I'm confused here. Who is the commander-in-chief? Obama gave the final 'okay' for this mission. The final decision was his. It was great acting on intelligence. Unlike Bush Jr. administration which ignored the memo Osama bin Laden was going to use planes to attack America. EPIC FAILURE of intelligence leading to thousands of American deaths.
<quoted text>
Yes, you are correct, you are confused. Do you really believe that any president would ignore creditable, let me repeat, creditable evidence of an imminent attack? Obama gets no credit for the death of Bin Laden and Bush gets no blame for the 9/11 attacks.If you are so anxious to blame someone, how about the Islamic terrorists who think it's swell to target and murder thousands of innocent civilians.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#151 Jun 18, 2012
Big Liar wrote:
I'm confused here. Who is the commander-in-chief? Obama gave the final 'okay' for this mission. The final decision was his. It was great acting on intelligence. Unlike Bush Jr. administration which ignored the memo Osama bin Laden was going to use planes to attack America. EPIC FAILURE of intelligence leading to thousands of American deaths.
<quoted text>
You are also confused, Bush isn't running for president, Obama and Romney are.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#152 Jun 18, 2012
Talking about Bush Jr, the same man who said in a state of union address that Iraq was buying yellow cake uranium from Africa. Turned out to be false evidence? Yes, I'd say that dumb dipshit would ignore creditable evidence of an imminent attack. In fact I don't think he'd even know the difference between creditable and non-creditable evidence.
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are correct, you are confused. Do you really believe that any president would ignore creditable, let me repeat, creditable evidence of an imminent attack? Obama gets no credit for the death of Bin Laden and Bush gets no blame for the 9/11 attacks.If you are so anxious to blame someone, how about the Islamic terrorists who think it's swell to target and murder thousands of innocent civilians.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#153 Jun 18, 2012
Neither is Carter running, who you were quick to bring up.
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
You are also confused, Bush isn't running for president, Obama and Romney are.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#154 Jun 18, 2012
Big Liar wrote:
Talking about Bush Jr, the same man who said in a state of union address that Iraq was buying yellow cake uranium from Africa. Turned out to be false evidence? Yes, I'd say that dumb dipshit would ignore creditable evidence of an imminent attack. In fact I don't think he'd even know the difference between creditable and non-creditable evidence.
<quoted text>
Bush has a degree from an exclusive Ivy League school, where is your degree from? Bush was a governor and president for 2(two) terms. What are you the leader of, your cell block in the home?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#155 Jun 18, 2012
Big Liar wrote:
Neither is Carter running, who you were quick to bring up.
<quoted text>
In context, you are bringing up Bush to divert attention from this failed president, Obama,
Liberty

Pageland, SC

#156 Jun 21, 2012
This is a great post!
Tax Payer wrote:
Wow, all of this bickering and no where. I am sorry, but the far right and the far right are both destroying our country. The far left have bought into this total equality for all mentality, and the California and New York Democratic stance has truly ruined it for the value centered Southern Democrats. On the other side of the spectrum, the far right is full of catering to big $$$, giving up on veterans, seniors, the working poor, and not taking any action at promoting peace. All things Democrat and all things Republican will not solve America or Tennessee's problems.
Many like to mention that Obama does not represent them, but what about Bill Haslam? Driving up gas $$$ during a natural disaster only to make more profit? Closing down Taft Youth Center?
Moving along to gay marriage and abortion. Yes, the Bible is against both. But what about Dick Cheney, Rudy Giuliani, Dan Evans - WA, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen - FL, Tom Campbell - CA, Larry Craig, Jim Kolbe -AR, and several others, like the Log Cabin Republicans? They support same sex marriage and are also Republicans? If you'll look back, the same sex movement gained more headway while Cheney was V.P. than they had ever before! Also, the Tennessee Democratic Party does not endorse same sex marriage as part of its bylaws and creed. Many Democrats voted on the language and legislation that protects marriage in our state constitution. And what about abortion? It was legalized under a GOP Supreme Court and President Richard Nixon!!! And, again to answer how a Christian can be a Democrat? I would say on the basis of supporting the poor, the meek, the sick, veterans, seniors, environment, consumer protection, minorities, and the general welfare of every American citizen I can safely say that an American can vote for a Democrat, especially in Tennessee. Several Tennessee Democrats are endorsed by the Tennessee Right to Life and the National Right to Life. Former Congressman Lincoln Davis was endorsed by both. One thing that aggravated me personally is that most republicans are against abortion, yet they do not support contraceptives and efforts to help create an environment seeking to limit the need and development of abortion to occur. Abortion needs reform, and gay marriage needs to be left up to the states in my opinion though. I am proud of the bipartisan efforts Tennessee has taken to protect the sanctity of marriage and to help limit abortion. There are many Christian Democrats here in the state of Tennessee. Senators Charlotte Burke and Eric Stewart just to name a few.
I'm sorry folks, but many GOP politicians use these two issues to scare you into the poles. They dismantle education, minimum wage, healthcare, consumer protection, environmental efforts, and do not collectively represent the issues of their constituents. Just look at Congress and the state legislatures approval ratings.
But what about this Mitt guy? I'm sorry, but if you want a "Southern Christian" type president, you better stay at home. Neither do justice in my eyes. If a Democrat Mormon was running, we'd never hear the end of it! Either way, I pray for all of our leaders and I also pray for the homosexuals and greedy, corrupt tycoons.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#157 Jun 21, 2012
TeaParty4Ever wrote:
You can't be Christian and a democrat. They should take all registered democrats and have their votes only count as half. Only in a perfect world!
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving that you are an ignorant dirtbag, like the rest of the TeaParty.

You are an embarrassment to America and a bigger embarrassment to the Christian religion.
Liberty

Pageland, SC

#158 Jun 21, 2012
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes...Muslims are "just like" Rotarians who strap bombs to their children and have them blow up infidels; Condone 'honor killings' of their daughters and/or sisters should they marry outside the 'rotarian religion'; and fly Rotarian-Air jets into buildings.
Not all Muslim groups are the same. The KKK and skin heads claim to be Christians and they have boomed, murdered, etc. Does this mean all Christians are evil? Of course not!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#159 Jun 21, 2012
Typical Republican mentality - hurl personal insults when out of points to make.
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush has a degree from an exclusive Ivy League school, where is your degree from? Bush was a governor and president for 2(two) terms. What are you the leader of, your cell block in the home?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#160 Jun 21, 2012
No, I'm bringing up Bush to focus attention on the fact Republicans have had piss-poor judgement over the last decade. On a scale of -100 to 100, I'd put Obama around a -5. He hasn't done anything to really boost the economy, but he's kept us out of major ground wars. Bush Jr. gets a -80, he was beyond failure, he was a catastrophe. You have to TRY to screw up things on the level Bush Jr. did. It's like Bush Jr. learned everything to do right... then did the opposite.
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
In context, you are bringing up Bush to divert attention from this failed president, Obama,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BCHS Football 17 min Bchs mom 41
James Aaron Swafford aka Jim Wed Thanks 21
out of towners Tue Al Henry 6
Jesus Oct 28 ORIGINAL WILLARD 2
Do you pray Oct 28 ORIGINAL WILLARD 4
Bledsoe County Emergency Medical Service (Ambul... (Sep '08) Oct 28 Marlboro Man 253
Luminary Murder (Jul '07) Oct 28 Sam 128

Freeze Watch for Bledsoe County was issued at October 31 at 2:24AM CDT

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]