Since: Mar 14

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

heard of many but who is pikevilles current snitches??

Since: Mar 14

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

jeff brock?? kelli browning??? garwood......numerous angels....jj...is there truth to these people being snitches?
angel

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Scottie and amanda smith deaf steven all are
Need More

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Good we need more snitches to rat your dope asses out and put you behind bars where you belong!
i know

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

brandon gallahan is a bug snitch for jmmy morris.
Wild Bill

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Amanda Dodd
Yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Mike Nichols
Amanda

Piedmont, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

If your gonna run your mouth bout me have the ballls to put your real name!!! I have never been a snitch!!! Id bet you wouldnt say that to my face!!!
angel wrote:
Scottie and amanda smith deaf steven all are
tonya

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

Judged:

Amanda wrote:
If your gonna run your mouth bout me have the ballls to put your real name!!! I have never been a snitch!!! Id bet you wouldnt say that to my face!!!<quoted text>
bet I would say it to your face! Come on over because you know where to find me. You know you snitch so quit lying. If you take money from a cop and buy drugs for him what do you call that? Where you get money for your bond where you got caught? Stop lying!! We all users and uou are user and liar! You married scottie and those free money checks stopped because you lose your kids! You both dont work so you both buy drugs. When court day comes we all know who snitched so it aint no secret. I dont care what you do, just stop lying and actin all nice to all our faces.
Amanda

Vale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Tonya, Who the crap are you? And no i have never snitched on anyone!! Come to me I aint dumb i aint coming to anyones house!! I will stomp you or anyone i aint scared of anyone. And you have no idea bout me or my life!!!!!! Im n town daily come find me if u have it n you anytime. And i had to bond out and ppl that snitch have a low bond they had several charges but the same bond i had for only 1 charge. We all know who snitches and its called the ppl who are still getting high all over town but hollaring rehab. So im lmao come get me when and if u get the nerve...
tonya wrote:
<quoted text> bet I would say it to your face! Come on over because you know where to find me. You know you snitch so quit lying. If you take money from a cop and buy drugs for him what do you call that? Where you get money for your bond where you got caught? Stop lying!! We all users and uou are user and liar! You married scottie and those free money checks stopped because you lose your kids! You both dont work so you both buy drugs. When court day comes we all know who snitched so it aint no secret. I dont care what you do, just stop lying and actin all nice to all our faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min WTSenior 140,777
Thomas Watson 4 hr Change 23
republican party 9 hr Whoaaaa 11
sexual relations with a kid 9 hr Lie 17
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 hr WTH 8,944
Food stamps / welfare (Dec '11) 20 hr tenn does care 59
James Aaron Swafford aka Jim Wed idk 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••