Since: Dec 10

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Which drugstore is the cheapest place to fill suboxone?
i found

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

I found the cheapest place is knott prescription in hindman, ky...see they are a lil mom and pop pharmacy...they tell u $11 strip, but now the more you get the cheaper they are, so like to get 35 filled you get them for $6 strip, or 6 and some odd change...so ask that too when u call around if its cheaper the more you get filled....i found the mom and pops to be cheaper than say walgreens, cvs, and the medicine shoppe....also you can go to www.addictionsurvivors.org and they have discount cards that you can print off...but now knott prescription they said their price was already cheaper than what the discount card would give off....so just call around pharmacies and ask...
new card

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

i found wrote:
I found the cheapest place is knott prescription in hindman, ky...see they are a lil mom and pop pharmacy...they tell u $11 strip, but now the more you get the cheaper they are, so like to get 35 filled you get them for $6 strip, or 6 and some odd change...so ask that too when u call around if its cheaper the more you get filled....i found the mom and pops to be cheaper than say walgreens, cvs, and the medicine shoppe....also you can go to www.addictionsurvivors.org and they have discount cards that you can print off...but now knott prescription they said their price was already cheaper than what the discount card would give off....so just call around pharmacies and ask...
If you have insurance the company that makes Suboxone now has a card that will pay your copay up to $45 every month until September (only on the strips, not the pills).
trythis

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

new card wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have insurance the company that makes Suboxone now has a card that will pay your copay up to $45 every month until September (only on the strips, not the pills).
u mean if you DONT have insurance, right? well at knott prescription they told me back when suboxone had that $75 off, that when they punch it in their computer it makes the medication higher with that card than what their (knott pres) prices were already...but maybe not all places are like that.....
new card

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

trythis wrote:
<quoted text>u mean if you DONT have insurance, right? well at knott prescription they told me back when suboxone had that $75 off, that when they punch it in their computer it makes the medication higher with that card than what their (knott pres) prices were already...but maybe not all places are like that.....
No, there is also a new copay card if you DO have insurance. It will pay up to $45 of your insurance copay, so if your copay is $15 for a script then you pay nothing for your prescription. It is good through September; but it is only for the strips and those that do have insurance. I know that there was another card for those that don't have insurance.
Redrage

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

You can get'em for $4.00 a strip in da ville.
Todd

Beattyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Total pharmacy
jojo

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Todd wrote:
Total pharmacy
total drug is expensive on everything

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Redrage wrote:
You can get'em for $4.00 a strip in da ville.
do u mind sharing what pharmacy that is at please? in danville? Does anyone know of any suboxone clinic that is seeing patients on saturday or evening apt? Does self-refind have evening appts? I guess I could just call and ask...but any help would be appreciated thanks..
kate p

Grayslake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

looking for cheap strips. i live in suburbs of chicago, grayslake. cvc wants $11, walgreens $13. this is the first time my insurance will not pay. My dr. wants me to take 4 a day. my insurance approved but unitl i make mu !0K deducatable, at 7K now its full price.HELP
dcb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

faith pham beside pikeville high school 8 bucks sometimes 7 and they are good ppl if u dont have the money to pick all of them up u can just get what u can afford at the moment. they are quick to
hey

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

A 12 gauge shotgun shell is cheaper. Do us all a favor dopers, use one!!
theresa Heileman

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

kate p wrote:
looking for cheap strips. i live in suburbs of chicago, grayslake. cvc wants $11, walgreens $13. this is the first time my insurance will not pay. My dr. wants me to take 4 a day. my insurance approved but unitl i make mu !0K deducatable, at 7K now its full price.HELP
i foiund that the small mom nd pop pharmacies are the cheapest. im in virginia and theres a pharm named Michaels tht charges $6 per strip and $7.75 a pill
theresa Heileman

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

try the small mom and pop pharmacies. they charge abt $6 for strips and abt $7.75 for pills. im in virginia so it might be different but its worth a shot.
Teresa Epperson

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

I like subutex. I go to 3 different doctors to get it. I like to take more than I am prescribed. That is why I doctor shop.
Judgemental

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I love you dumb F****** hillbillies. 12 Gauge shotgun shell, use one dopers. Dude maybe you need to use one yourself... At least were not out thieving and all that, and at least on the road to recovery. I guess your perfect tho, and you dont make mistakes... I bet your the raging alcoholic from the head of the holler beating his wife... But oh snap, were so bad cause were on a pill that dont even get us high. Just lets us function. You know, kinda like when you got the shakes and the sh1ts while your on your couch without a beer. You sir, need to go kill yourself
idiot

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

hey wrote:
Your the one that needs the bullet thank god for help in this countryt
!!!!!!!!!! you idot
more successful than u

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

hey wrote:
why are you even in this post?
I take suboxone evryday and I own my own asphalt maintenance business that has grown into a huga outfit and I now have a 6 figure income and live in a huge house that I thought I would never own. why dont you take your im better than you attitude some where else
Seven and a half inches

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Hahahahaha!
Doper

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

hey wrote:
How enlightened of you...and i wont be looking at this forum again, just doing some research. Save yourself the time, and others the pain, of having to read your Neanderthal-like diatribe in whatever reply you might have to this. That is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
helper needed 12 min roosty webbfoot 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min DITCH MITCH 146,887
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 48 min Theo 21,166
amanda harris 56 min HELPLESS 15
Bank 253 1 hr I know 11
old men with young wwomen 1 hr truth 30
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr truth 176
shooting at the bike club??? 1 hr Devil 43
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) 8 hr Valley Girl 60
TJ Litafik Sun My 2 cents 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE