Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
ripparanormal

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
We are a group of paranormal investigaters seeking new cases if interested in getting your home investigated please look us up on facebook (Brian Webster) or leave a message on here and we will get back with you asap.

Thank You !!!
EKPSgina

Jackson, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Good luck guys! Always good to see another team working in the area!
Bluecat

Maryville, TN

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Bigfoot got out of a UFO and bought a half pound of weed up Road Fork last night. Hope that helps.
Bluecat

Maryville, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2012
I tried to match one with him, but he got back into his UFO and throwed me the finger. I hope he gets shot down by the North Korean missile command so Hilary can go back over and lick some Asian snatch on our tab.
EKPSgina

Jackson, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
lmfao

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 4, 2013
You may want to check with scifi author M H Wilson who lives in Pikeville. I hear he's really into the paranormal. But he is keeping quiet about it. He is secretly writing a book on it. Just ask his friends--oh wait, no one claims to even know him. Very strange!
yep

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2013
I had something happen to me in my house. This is the one that I can prove and know I'm not crazy. There was a man standing in my hall 1 morning, a black apparition, I couldn't tell what he was wearing or anything just that it was a man. And how I know I'm not crazy is my daughter seen it at the same time as me, we both turned around at the same time to see who it was. We seen him in the mirror, and of course as soon as we turned around he was gone. So I got to talking about this stuff happening and that's not the only things. Wierd stuff happens all time, but I can't prove it and can just mark it off as something else. I don't need a paranormal team though. As long as it's not bothering me, I'm not bothering it.
Count Fuzzy

Pikeville, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2013
We have had a sheriff for 50 years that don't seem to age, was 100 years old according to some 20 years ago. No reflection in mirror, can change to a bat at night....real spooky stuff here!....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 48 min Clint Eastwood 1,451
Sexiest state trooper award goes to? 1 hr pike post 9 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
Sonny and Michelle Dales 1 hr Pink 4
pikeville attorneys 3 hr 2cents 11
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) 6 hr ginseng thieves 71
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) Thu naughty nurse 93
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE