Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

dear smurf wrote:
If I was guessing, you most likely have been peg a lazy employee, or you have been recently fired. Your postings are meant to do nothing other than vent your anger that you dont have the guts to do face to face and you hide behind your key board. Your statement about the Grandfathers standing up for themselves is nothing more than to flare up some union bullshit. So I tell you what. Your next job keep your mouth shut and work a little harder and then you find out that you are to tired to start a bunch of dumb shit like this. Have a good day!
Well, we can certainly tell which side of the fence you are on...brown-noser SOB...bet you haven't done a hard days work in your life. You are the one who needs to shut-up and go back to your butt kissing.
its gone

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

if you are a coalminer, or the wife of such, just be glad that you are employed!
around 160 men were laid off when one mine closed recently.
my husband who also works for cam was spared, but he was told recently that if things dont change, which they will not, there will be more lay offs.
i look for it to come around vacation time.
for all those who are saying when obama is gone, coal will make a grand re-entrance, i say, i doubt it.
romney could care less about the working class, he is only running for president so that he can protect his interests and those of his rich friends.
he has no use for the coalminer.
i agree obama has ruined the coal industry, but, nothing will change, once these laws and guidelines are on the books, no one, not the republicans or anyone else will throw them out.
be thankful if you have a job to go to tomorrow and hope for the best.
yeah

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

this is the most sorry ass company ive worked for and the men are idiots
yeah

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

hell with coal mining
Tired of lazy people

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Your an idiot. You have to give a little to the company to get anything back. If you worked as hard helping out instead of putting down you would be in a little better shape. Worked for Rhino for 14 years and I have no complaints what so ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

145 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DemocRATS 146,152
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min spaceship 128,582
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 23 min Musikologist 3,379
The Movie Music Thread (May '13) 31 min Musikologist 79
Desperate for Mixed pickle recipe 31 min gardner 5
Benghazi, Boston, & Bureaucracy Blow Up Even More! (Apr '13) 32 min Kyboy 1,145
paris cowboy = music 44 min Musikologist 71
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr uninformed idiot 54
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 11 hr Highway_Woman 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs