First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smurfette

Richmond, KY

#23 May 7, 2012
dear smurf wrote:
If I was guessing, you most likely have been peg a lazy employee, or you have been recently fired. Your postings are meant to do nothing other than vent your anger that you dont have the guts to do face to face and you hide behind your key board. Your statement about the Grandfathers standing up for themselves is nothing more than to flare up some union bullshit. So I tell you what. Your next job keep your mouth shut and work a little harder and then you find out that you are to tired to start a bunch of dumb shit like this. Have a good day!
Well, we can certainly tell which side of the fence you are on...brown-noser SOB...bet you haven't done a hard days work in your life. You are the one who needs to shut-up and go back to your butt kissing.
its gone

Pikeville, KY

#24 May 7, 2012
if you are a coalminer, or the wife of such, just be glad that you are employed!
around 160 men were laid off when one mine closed recently.
my husband who also works for cam was spared, but he was told recently that if things dont change, which they will not, there will be more lay offs.
i look for it to come around vacation time.
for all those who are saying when obama is gone, coal will make a grand re-entrance, i say, i doubt it.
romney could care less about the working class, he is only running for president so that he can protect his interests and those of his rich friends.
he has no use for the coalminer.
i agree obama has ruined the coal industry, but, nothing will change, once these laws and guidelines are on the books, no one, not the republicans or anyone else will throw them out.
be thankful if you have a job to go to tomorrow and hope for the best.
yeah

Pikeville, KY

#25 Jun 26, 2012
this is the most sorry ass company ive worked for and the men are idiots
yeah

Pikeville, KY

#26 Jun 26, 2012
hell with coal mining
Tired of lazy people

Hudson, OH

#27 Jun 29, 2012
Your an idiot. You have to give a little to the company to get anything back. If you worked as hard helping out instead of putting down you would be in a little better shape. Worked for Rhino for 14 years and I have no complaints what so ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min HistoricallySpeaking 132,244
Can Anyone Match The Person with the Scenario 24 min Tigger 2
now the real fun begins. 28 min hot dog cart shre... 21
Even More Liberal Lunacy 42 min Crusty Rusty 26
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 42 min Kyboy 20,559
Anyone remembe Glenda Viars? 50 min Observer 34 1
City Minutes Not Updated 1 hr Crusty Rusty 32
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info