Millard

Carlisle, KY

#42 Jan 7, 2010
Was there two wrecks in the Millard area this evening?
would like to know

Richmond, KY

#43 Jan 7, 2010
well, thats good that they know now
likes to know

Pikeville, KY

#44 Jan 7, 2010
greasy creek wrote:
we know this girl was in that wreck at millard so please pray for her.she needs all of our prayers.
was she from greasy?
Shawtylicious28

Ashburn, VA

#45 Jan 7, 2010
please be safe everyone.. its horrible out there..
Millard

Carlisle, KY

#46 Jan 7, 2010
Why was a coroner called to the accident, if no one was killed? That is why I'm wondering if there was two different accidents.
Della

Verona, KY

#47 Jan 7, 2010
Lord be Watching people on the rds, let them get home safely. They got loved ones awaiting at home, and worry so much about them. Amen
friend

Pikeville, KY

#48 Jan 7, 2010
i dunno about the corner deal but the last i heard from her they flew her to cabell hun.so plz pray for her she is in pretty bad shape and pray for the family plz plz be careful out there if u have to drive
Nope

Pikeville, KY

#49 Jan 7, 2010
So no one died? Please say they didn't.
In The Know

Pikeville, KY

#50 Jan 7, 2010
I was held up in the wreck just above the BP and I personally didn't see the coroner go by from Pikeville way. Could have been a different wreck than the one in Millard curve. I did pass 2 ambulances at Justiceville before I ran upon the traffic jam.
Notsure

Pikeville, KY

#51 Jan 7, 2010
I've heard that there was a fatality. If so, everyone please pray for their families, the injured, and theirfamilies. If you have to be on the roads tonight, please be careful!
well

Elkhorn City, KY

#52 Jan 7, 2010
i heard from a police officer it was a fatal accident!!!mabey that can help mabey it cant
prayers

Pikeville, KY

#53 Jan 7, 2010
thankfully no one died..my prayers are with her..I don't know who it was but I'm glad you didn't post her name on here. People can just read it on the news.
Peace on Earth

Paris, KY

#54 Jan 7, 2010
It did look like a coroner that went by us, but when it came back threw the back door had not been opened because it still had the snow in place on it, so I don't think nobody was killed , thank God
wondering

Elkhorn City, KY

#55 Jan 7, 2010
I was at thw wreck someone did Die, the cornor came and picked them up i saw the cornor. so i know for sure one did die
Nope

Pikeville, KY

#56 Jan 7, 2010
I really hope no one was. I don't see how someone could survive that wreck if they were in the mangled car, but I sure hope by some miracle they did.
well

Elkhorn City, KY

#57 Jan 7, 2010
thats what a ksp officer told me that they was trasporting the car to post for further investigation
friend

Pikeville, KY

#58 Jan 7, 2010
well i know it was not who i know
likes to know

Pikeville, KY

#59 Jan 7, 2010
wymt isnt mentioning names.. can someone please let me know were this person was from.. last name only would help also.. just something plz
Double Kwik

Winchester, KY

#60 Jan 7, 2010
I work at double kwik and we did see a coroner go down the road, but at about 9:30 a girl came in and said the girl (who was her cousin)did NOT die she was just in bad shape. But I hear so many different things it's hard to know what is true and what is not!
Ron

Pikeville, KY

#61 Jan 8, 2010
Any new word on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Lester is an idiot 14 min Thought you knew 4
Walter and Pam May Supporting Jimmy Carter for ... 17 min Thought you knew 25
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min wtf 12,211
McConnell can't run on the issues . 1 hr Thought you knew 5
grimes hates coal 1 hr Thought you knew 21
Frankie Sawyers, is he still married? 1 hr Disgusted 14
Mexicans Muslins Illegals beheadings ENOUGH 2 hr Observer 44
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 5 hr voter 26
Judge (Apr '14) 9 hr truth out 39
Hobby Lobby will not be here long. 16 hr Free Trade Capita... 56