Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Morals wrote:
<quoted text>I know the story about the ambulance is true...Leave it Cheryl..It may take a while...They have to be set-up...she will get them...She is like a drug dog ..she can spot a druggie anytime and catch them...she can't do it all by herself...She is stern.but was always fair...you go Cheryl
She is thorough, stern, strict and does not play favorites. She is the only one out of the whole bunch that you can approach with a personal problem,ex. alcoholism... that will try to work w/you to reach a solution that is best for you and the facility. She is not one to automattically FIRE and employee. She will probably sent you home until a plan of action can be agreed upon. That being said, DAMN, she is hateful.
curious

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

saw them wrote:
name the nurses cheating with the doctors at pmc
Any other departments involved? I heard there was ahottie in scheduling or whatever that department is called. True or false?
been there done that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

This goes on from the bottom to the top. Maintenance to doctors. Always has, always will.
Where Do I Apply

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

MaleNurse1965 wrote:
I worked at PMC in Surgery years ago and Walter is hung like Mule!!
however he has a pump to get it up, so old Pam has to slam the air to it so she can get her rocks off.
And, there is a rule about co-workers getting it on but it goes on dailey. Not so much on campus but it happens on campus sometimes. And sometimes they get caught. One Dr got caught a long time ago with a unit secretary and he just got a chewing out but the slu----er girl lost her job and family over it. Happened in the old Pscyh ward around 1999. A paramedic and nurse had been poking in a ambulance on night shift for about a month and the other people knew it was going on and of course someone blabed about it and while they was out there one night Cheryl Hickman (a VP) and Juanita Deskins showed up and Cheryl Knocked on the door to the ambulance and told them to get out. The guy asked who it was, and he was a flight paramedic that wasnt from eastern ky(I had heard he was from Texas),so he didnt know all the VPs and such. Anyway, she replied, "this is Cheryl Hickman". He said "who in the hell is Cheryl Hickman"? Supposedly this enraged the ol bird and she yelled "YOUR GONNA FIND OUT WHO IN THE HELL WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE FIRED"!! They both got smoked.{LOL} Surgery was really bad too. Lots of nurses,techs and others just would give it up. I really cant say that any of the drs that was there didnt get some at least once. And not all of them are employed by PMH so the only thing that can be done is their privlages taken away but the hospital would lose money big time if they did so it dont happen that much. If a Dr does a,lets say a open heart surgery thats around 100,000 bucks, they arent going to lose out on that and about 50k in money made from inpatient charges. They will just fire the person the Dr frigged and cycle happens all over again. This is the most i have typed in a while and my hands are sore from the way im sitting lol. To sum up. I havent worked there in 3 1/2 years but I was there for 23 years so I know that theres a lot of sex happening in the building, out of building etc. And its not just Drs, everyone does it and I mean everyone. Yours truely was one of the scum that did it. I was counting them up and unless i have forgotten someone then I know of 13 differant women had sexual relations with in the 23 years I was there lol. And yes I was on the clock for nearly all of them. I messed around with all of them 10-20+ times. Actually I can only remember 2 times that I wanst on the job when we had sex. Worst place I ever did it was in the closet on the old fifth floor,(the girl was short and from behind she was hard to get to because im 6'4 so I got a chair to sit on while)....too much info LOL!! I work at Highlands and its the same here too. sex and healthcare seem to go hand in hand. Ive met 4 nice sex craved women here too (im not married so Im not the one cheating lol) and i love it. No better place to get laid than a hospital on night shift and the reason is simple. The women working nights never get to see their hubbys since most work days. So they need attention and pleasure. Thats where all the Drs and scum like me come in.
<quoted text>
Where do I apply? LMBO!
worried

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

hey if there is any nurses on this forum...could you tell me how to treat a possible bowel infection? my poop is blueish-green..and i feel i have an infection. will this go away on its own?
maybe

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

worried wrote:
hey if there is any nurses on this forum...could you tell me how to treat a possible bowel infection? my poop is blueish-green..and i feel i have an infection. will this go away on its own?
It was probably just that blue slurpee that you drank. Food coloring can make your feces strange colors.
pocket rocket

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

seems like they talking bout both one in the same
ProMTR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Fly-Girl wrote:
<quoted text> I have been very ill for #18 mo's now and have been to the PMC ER at least #12 times and I have nothing but good to say about the treatment of which I have been give. And the DR you are referring to 'the short skinny' one always treated me with dignity and sympathy. He never made me feel as if he thought I was there for drug seeking tendancies. He kept me informed of what was going on and explained every procedure he had ordered. He made sure my family also knew what was giong on, because I usually presented alone. Of course the other staff was attentive as well as efficient. I'm in no way tooting anyones horn here. I am just shedding light from my many visits to the ER. EVERYONE deserves the degree of treatment I have received! If you don't feel comfortable with or are not satissfied 'speak up.' You have to use your voice if you want to be heard and understood.
All I can say is you mush have gotten lucky. I have made near the same number of visits and have nothing but negative experiences. Personally, I wouldn't take my dog there to get his nails trimmed. They would either give him a staph infection or do heart surgery, and maybe even both.
Chit Stain

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Wondering whats my chances getting lucky ? heck 2 minutes is what make of it darn it bill medicare .They bill for a band-aid ,go in for triple bypass get a blow job . take me ,take me damn I need to get laid everytime I got laid in my life its had my wallet attached .

“Hustlin' all day”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Chit Stain wrote:
Wondering whats my chances getting lucky ? heck 2 minutes is what make of it darn it bill medicare .They bill for a band-aid ,go in for triple bypass get a blow job . take me ,take me damn I need to get laid everytime I got laid in my life its had my wallet attached .
funniest chit all night, LMMFAO!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Morals wrote:
<quoted text>I know the story about the ambulance is true...Leave it Cheryl..It may take a while...They have to be set-up...she will get them...She is like a drug dog ..she can spot a druggie anytime and catch them...she can't do it all by herself...She is stern.but was always fair...you go Cheryl
Is it that, or is she upset no one is trying to get her in the ambulance?
pmc

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

i hear surgery is the worst place for that of them all
Heal Me

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

There is bad stuff going on at Pain Management. I mean bad stuff.
RUMOR HAS IT

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

I hear the short dr in the ER is making his rounds with several employees right now and it dont matter if their married or not. I hear it cost him his marriage and he throws money around to women because he dont have anything else to please a woman with. Any truth to it?
Bob

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Why are you folks so worked up over some people getting laid? There ain't nothing going on at the hospital that doesn't happen any place men and women work together. Grow up.
maybe

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Why are you folks so worked up over some people getting laid? There ain't nothing going on at the hospital that doesn't happen any place men and women work together. Grow up.
I think that most people would prefer to have doctors and nurses focusing on the care of their patients while they are at work...if this is indeed happening at the workplace.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that most people would prefer to have doctors and nurses focusing on the care of their patients while they are at work...if this is indeed happening at the workplace.
Hey everyone deserves a lunch break though. Who cares what they are doing?
now crap

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

To fly girl: Meanwhile, decent non alcoholics and non drug addicts can't get a job there and they let people that drink and do drugs work there? That is a load of crap and is so wrong on every level, if u get caught at work doing that, automatic firing, no exceptions! Grown up adults with any level of professionalism and maturity wouldn't fool with alcohol and drugs to start with, so, no sympathy here. I have tried for years to get a job at PMC, have a license and years of college, it is mostly who u know and then I find on top of that, u can work there if u have a problem with alcohol or drugs? UNBELIEVABLE!
agree

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

now crap wrote:
To fly girl: Meanwhile, decent non alcoholics and non drug addicts can't get a job there and they let people that drink and do drugs work there? That is a load of crap and is so wrong on every level, if u get caught at work doing that, automatic firing, no exceptions! Grown up adults with any level of professionalism and maturity wouldn't fool with alcohol and drugs to start with, so, no sympathy here. I have tried for years to get a job at PMC, have a license and years of college, it is mostly who u know and then I find on top of that, u can work there if u have a problem with alcohol or drugs? UNBELIEVABLE!
There are great folks there...I've even had great managers...they got rid of most because they would not take crap from the higher uppers...as a nurse I think the worst thing a nurse could do is take their patients own pain medication and do drugs...if they are caught they get a free trip to the rehab place and come back most time to a better job...I think they should be fired and loose their license's...It degrades the good nurses

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of80
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Remember When TLH ___________ 38 min remember when 26
Danny Vanhoose 1 hr Hell hath no fury 27
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,262
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 139,100
sheriffs debate on tv 4 hr fuzzy is done 26
Judge Steve Combs Investigated? 5 hr Donovan Gang Con Man 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Known Fact 123,198
•••
•••