'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#43354 Jul 6, 2012
Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving what a Witless Total Fool that your are. You voted for a man that has not one but three Muslim names. His father, grandparents, aunts and uncles are Muslims. If you think for a second that he is not proud of his Muslim heritage and know without a doubt that he would like to see America's power and might destroyed as a nation you are helpless moron.
John McCain served our country in the military and his father and grandfather were both Admirals in the Navy. And you voted for Obama! Good grief!
The only reason you voted for OneBigAssMistakeAmerica Obama is because he is a registered Democrat. That's as dumb as it gets.
Racist crap. Obama is not a Muslim name, it's a name and the president is the finest Christian in the White House since Carter
Obama has served his nation with honor. That McCain was in the military doesn't change that he was a lousy candidate and would have been a bad president. We voted for Obama because he was qualified and much better on the issues.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#43355 Jul 6, 2012
One of the problems with cutting back on spending is that some will not get that check.Some will have to do otherwise to get by,so why not start by cutting off all contributions to foreign countries,all medical,housing,food stamps ,WIC and everything to illegals?All subsidies to corporations,Banks,companies?R eturn all Fed.Depts.that could go,go back to the States,and then they could increase their taxes to cope.Take all the PAC`s away from all the Congress persons and put into the Treasury.This could go on til every one in the U.S. was flushed out.Cut the time to run for office to 6 months and the spending for each office to an amount that would be appropriate.Like maybe 5 million for president.We already know where they stand and are tired of hearing about/from them!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43356 Jul 6, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist crap. Obama is not a Muslim name, it's a name and the president is the finest Christian in the White House since Carter
Obama has served his nation with honor. That McCain was in the military doesn't change that he was a lousy candidate and would have been a bad president. We voted for Obama because he was qualified and much better on the issues.
OBAMA is a Muslim...

You forgot to include Ignorant,Obama plays on it...

And McCain couldn't have been any worse...

Hell an empty chair could do as much as Obama...

Cater wasn't worth 2 sh!ts either...

Now go drink your Billy Beer and don't forget the nuts this time...
lol

Greenville, KY

#43357 Jul 6, 2012
In
frank

Oakland, CA

#43358 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA is a Muslim...
You forgot to include Ignorant,Obama plays on it...
And McCain couldn't have been any worse...
Hell an empty chair could do as much as Obama...
Cater wasn't worth 2 sh!ts either...
Now go drink your Billy Beer and don't forget the nuts this time...
Obama not only approved “fast and furious,” the ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot, he personally purchased the guns in Arizona and had his wife and his children deliver them to a Mexican drug cartel complete with photographs of every border patrol agent! And the ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot lame-stream Media knows it and is helping him cover it up! He can’t fool us, we are on to his ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot and we will seek and resort to 2nd amendment remedies!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#43359 Jul 6, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama not only approved “fast and furious,” the ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot, he personally purchased the guns in Arizona and had his wife and his children deliver them to a Mexican drug cartel complete with photographs of every border patrol agent! And the ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot lame-stream Media knows it and is helping him cover it up! He can’t fool us, we are on to his ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot and we will seek and resort to 2nd amendment remedies!
The same media who had pictures of Bush and Cheney scaling down the side of the twin towers after they flew planes into them?
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43360 Jul 6, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama not only approved “fast and furious,” the ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot, he personally purchased the guns in Arizona and had his wife and his children deliver them to a Mexican drug cartel complete with photographs of every border patrol agent! And the ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot lame-stream Media knows it and is helping him cover it up! He can’t fool us, we are on to his ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot and we will seek and resort to 2nd amendment remedies!
You are about an ignorant person Frankie, Just what Obama is counting on come November..

But unfortuneatly for him and you most have caught onto his lame Blame game and Lies..

Now where's the fkn jobs????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43361 Jul 6, 2012
The Global Gun Control Threat
By Dick Morris on July 6, 2012

Dear Friend,

Click Here to sign the petition to stop the US from signing the Arms Trade Treaty!

On July 27th, the nations of the world are scheduled to meet in New York to sign a global Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). Continue reading…
http://www.dickmorris.com/
==========

United Nations Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty

2 - 27 July, New York, USA

http://www.un.org/en/events/
==========

From 2-27 July, all countries of the world will come together in New York to negotiate what is seen as the most important initiative ever regarding conventional arms regulation within the United Nations. A robust arms trade treaty can make a difference for millions of people confronted with insecurity, deprivation and fear.

http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43362 Jul 6, 2012
Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW)
BICC offers training and consultancy on small arms control - all around the world.

http://www.bicc.de/salw.html

http://www.poa-iss.org/MGE/

http://www.poa-iss.org/PoA/PoA.aspx
Hello

Ashland, KY

#43363 Jul 6, 2012
It will make it easier for when they decide to come to your house and haul your ass away for no reason...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#43364 Jul 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Global Gun Control Threat
By Dick Morris on July 6, 2012
Dear Friend,
Click Here to sign the petition to stop the US from signing the Arms Trade Treaty!
On July 27th, the nations of the world are scheduled to meet in New York to sign a global Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). Continue reading…
http://www.dickmorris.com/
==========
United Nations Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty
2 - 27 July, New York, USA
http://www.un.org/en/events/
==========
From 2-27 July, all countries of the world will come together in New York to negotiate what is seen as the most important initiative ever regarding conventional arms regulation within the United Nations. A robust arms trade treaty can make a difference for millions of people confronted with insecurity, deprivation and fear.
http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/
Same BS that was started on the net 2 years ago with the dates changed.
.
46,000 cases of UFOs reported in the past ten years. Shouldn't you be worrying about that?

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#43365 Jul 6, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Race baiting does not exist, the media is not mostly liberal at all, Obama brought about recovery from one of the worst economic disasters we have ever seen, our international cred is far higher, and GOP-led cuts in state and local programs and corporate greed are why unemployment is still so high. "race card" is a horrible, bigoted term implying that racism is all made up by those damn lazy blacks.
Hey OkieDarren, Thought I was the only Chet Baker Fan left in the WORLD!
You can say whatever you want friend and it will be OK with me.
My Wife just shakes her head when I'm listen to the "Man" the real king of cool!!!!!

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#43366 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
Afternoon TOFY....
Federal Govt. Pensions and Welfare(FRAUD)
And Other Spending???? WTF is this,$30,000.00 washers and Bolts..??
$60,000.00 Ink Pens?????
Way to many vacations utilizing Air Force One and a million dollars worth of free travel for Obamas Entourage..
Hello Hey,
Yeah you'll find a lot of waste IN GOVERNMENT or any job.People I worked with took home enough
office supplies to fill a coal-truck..including the CEO!
I can't say too much about Air Force One.
Just for arguments sake. Let's say Mitt Does get Elected?
I don't think he'll cash in one of his Cayman accounts to foot the bill for all the Presidential expenses...Do you?
Oh that reminds me people at the mines "some people" stole belt-line
always wondered what the h&ll they needed with belt-line?
frank

Oakland, CA

#43367 Jul 6, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The same media who had pictures of Bush and Cheney scaling down the side of the twin towers after they flew planes into them?
Wow really, I did not know that ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43368 Jul 6, 2012
Barack Obama is an illegal president, period
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...

Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden = Treason
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...

Clinton is a lobbyist, not a diplomat
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...

How Barack Obama avoids prison
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43369 Jul 6, 2012
Racial violence explodes in more states
Dangerous and chaotic scenes rock cities on big holiday

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/racial-violence-ex...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43370 Jul 6, 2012
A U.S. lawmaker – who prides himself on being only the second Muslim elected to Congress – has declared that America “needs Muslims” and U.S. public schools should be modeled after Islamic madrassas,“where the foundation is the Quran.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/u-s-lawmaker-model...
Jay

Paris, TN

#43371 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about an ignorant person Frankie, Just what Obama is counting on come November..
But unfortuneatly for him and you most have caught onto his lame Blame game and Lies..
Now where's the fkn jobs????
********

Gotta tell ya,'Hey.' Because nobody else is going to like this, especially the lefties.

Was in a hardware store yesterday in Clarksville, and the owner and a few of his customers were talking about the election, who's who, what's what........their opinions and their utter dislike for the current administration. In walks three about 30ish young black fellas. They were obviously listening to some of the discussion when one of them said: and I'll choose my words carefully......you interject here.

One of them said: "Somebody autta ^&%$^ that mfkn ^&%$#*$%@*!! He aint done nuthin for me!"
And he went on and on and the other two agreed with him. We were quite stunned by their outspokenness, and I thought, if a white person said what he said we would be in some deep trouble. That's is the honest truth. It tells you one thing IMO, not everyone who is black is a fan of the current CIC.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43372 Jul 6, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Hey,
Yeah you'll find a lot of waste IN GOVERNMENT or any job.People I worked with took home enough
office supplies to fill a coal-truck..including the CEO!
I can't say too much about Air Force One.
Just for arguments sake. Let's say Mitt Does get Elected?
I don't think he'll cash in one of his Cayman accounts to foot the bill for all the Presidential expenses...Do you?
Oh that reminds me people at the mines "some people" stole belt-line
always wondered what the h&ll they needed with belt-line?
Ah!! The Tools Of Bondage....LOL!!!

The sooner we realize that none of them give a rats ass about any of us(Other than election time)the better...

But Obama has done nothing to help the working class dogs...

Actually every time he does something it costs us...

What has he personally achieved in over 3yrs...

Destroying America doesn't go in the win column...

Not for the tax payers anyway...

But it may fit right in with Obamas plans...
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#43373 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA is a Muslim...
You forgot to include Ignorant,Obama plays on it...
And McCain couldn't have been any worse...
Hell an empty chair could do as much as Obama...
Cater wasn't worth 2 sh!ts either...
Now go drink your Billy Beer and don't forget the nuts this time...
Your list of questionable assertions is partly hyperbolic and purely dogmatic. To simply negate everything that someone says without verification with observable evidence is not a valid argument in any debate.

Can you support what you say with reasonable arguments? You previously had me convinced that you were sufficiently intelligent and educated to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 12 min living dead girl 23,454
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr learn your history 134,222
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 6 hr Musikologist 1,108
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 6 hr Musikologist 23,227
Pikeville Should Be KY State Capital 6 hr WishfulThinking 1
whats the deal with teco? 7 hr Juice box 2
Patty Sue Hopkins & Austin Slone 7 hr millard rep 14
Pike County Schools 8 hr Rumor mill 18
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 9 hr A slave since 1913 23,102
Shawna pmc. 10 hr duh 23
Amy News 11 hr bluedogg1 44
Married preacher cheating?? (May '14) 11 hr bluedogg1 184

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Updating Bengals' 1st-Round Big Board Post-Combine
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Report: Panthers, Browns Interested in Ginn
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL