'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43360 Jul 6, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama not only approved “fast and furious,” the ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot, he personally purchased the guns in Arizona and had his wife and his children deliver them to a Mexican drug cartel complete with photographs of every border patrol agent! And the ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot lame-stream Media knows it and is helping him cover it up! He can’t fool us, we are on to his ultra-leftist-radical-backdoor plot and we will seek and resort to 2nd amendment remedies!
You are about an ignorant person Frankie, Just what Obama is counting on come November..

But unfortuneatly for him and you most have caught onto his lame Blame game and Lies..

Now where's the fkn jobs????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43361 Jul 6, 2012
The Global Gun Control Threat
By Dick Morris on July 6, 2012

Dear Friend,

Click Here to sign the petition to stop the US from signing the Arms Trade Treaty!

On July 27th, the nations of the world are scheduled to meet in New York to sign a global Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). Continue reading…
http://www.dickmorris.com/
==========

United Nations Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty

2 - 27 July, New York, USA

http://www.un.org/en/events/
==========

From 2-27 July, all countries of the world will come together in New York to negotiate what is seen as the most important initiative ever regarding conventional arms regulation within the United Nations. A robust arms trade treaty can make a difference for millions of people confronted with insecurity, deprivation and fear.

http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43362 Jul 6, 2012
Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW)
BICC offers training and consultancy on small arms control - all around the world.

http://www.bicc.de/salw.html

http://www.poa-iss.org/MGE/

http://www.poa-iss.org/PoA/PoA.aspx
Hello

Ashland, KY

#43363 Jul 6, 2012
It will make it easier for when they decide to come to your house and haul your ass away for no reason...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#43364 Jul 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Global Gun Control Threat
By Dick Morris on July 6, 2012
Dear Friend,
Click Here to sign the petition to stop the US from signing the Arms Trade Treaty!
On July 27th, the nations of the world are scheduled to meet in New York to sign a global Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). Continue reading…
http://www.dickmorris.com/
==========
United Nations Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty
2 - 27 July, New York, USA
http://www.un.org/en/events/
==========
From 2-27 July, all countries of the world will come together in New York to negotiate what is seen as the most important initiative ever regarding conventional arms regulation within the United Nations. A robust arms trade treaty can make a difference for millions of people confronted with insecurity, deprivation and fear.
http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/
Same BS that was started on the net 2 years ago with the dates changed.
46,000 cases of UFOs reported in the past ten years. Shouldn't you be worrying about that?

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#43365 Jul 6, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Race baiting does not exist, the media is not mostly liberal at all, Obama brought about recovery from one of the worst economic disasters we have ever seen, our international cred is far higher, and GOP-led cuts in state and local programs and corporate greed are why unemployment is still so high. "race card" is a horrible, bigoted term implying that racism is all made up by those damn lazy blacks.
Hey OkieDarren, Thought I was the only Chet Baker Fan left in the WORLD!
You can say whatever you want friend and it will be OK with me.
My Wife just shakes her head when I'm listen to the "Man" the real king of cool!!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#43366 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
Afternoon TOFY....
Federal Govt. Pensions and Welfare(FRAUD)
And Other Spending???? WTF is this,$30,000.00 washers and Bolts..??
$60,000.00 Ink Pens?????
Way to many vacations utilizing Air Force One and a million dollars worth of free travel for Obamas Entourage..
Hello Hey,
Yeah you'll find a lot of waste IN GOVERNMENT or any job.People I worked with took home enough
office supplies to fill a coal-truck..including the CEO!
I can't say too much about Air Force One.
Just for arguments sake. Let's say Mitt Does get Elected?
I don't think he'll cash in one of his Cayman accounts to foot the bill for all the Presidential expenses...Do you?
Oh that reminds me people at the mines "some people" stole belt-line
always wondered what the h&ll they needed with belt-line?
frank

Oakland, CA

#43367 Jul 6, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The same media who had pictures of Bush and Cheney scaling down the side of the twin towers after they flew planes into them?
Wow really, I did not know that ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43368 Jul 6, 2012
Barack Obama is an illegal president, period
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...

Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden = Treason
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...

Clinton is a lobbyist, not a diplomat
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...

How Barack Obama avoids prison
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43369 Jul 6, 2012
Racial violence explodes in more states
Dangerous and chaotic scenes rock cities on big holiday

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/racial-violence-ex...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43370 Jul 6, 2012
A U.S. lawmaker – who prides himself on being only the second Muslim elected to Congress – has declared that America “needs Muslims” and U.S. public schools should be modeled after Islamic madrassas,“where the foundation is the Quran.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/u-s-lawmaker-model...
Jay

Paris, TN

#43371 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about an ignorant person Frankie, Just what Obama is counting on come November..
But unfortuneatly for him and you most have caught onto his lame Blame game and Lies..
Now where's the fkn jobs????

Gotta tell ya,'Hey.' Because nobody else is going to like this, especially the lefties.

Was in a hardware store yesterday in Clarksville, and the owner and a few of his customers were talking about the election, who's who, what's what........their opinions and their utter dislike for the current administration. In walks three about 30ish young black fellas. They were obviously listening to some of the discussion when one of them said: and I'll choose my words carefully......you interject here.

One of them said: "Somebody autta ^&%$^ that mfkn ^&%$#*$%@*!! He aint done nuthin for me!"
And he went on and on and the other two agreed with him. We were quite stunned by their outspokenness, and I thought, if a white person said what he said we would be in some deep trouble. That's is the honest truth. It tells you one thing IMO, not everyone who is black is a fan of the current CIC.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43372 Jul 6, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Hey,
Yeah you'll find a lot of waste IN GOVERNMENT or any job.People I worked with took home enough
office supplies to fill a coal-truck..including the CEO!
I can't say too much about Air Force One.
Just for arguments sake. Let's say Mitt Does get Elected?
I don't think he'll cash in one of his Cayman accounts to foot the bill for all the Presidential expenses...Do you?
Oh that reminds me people at the mines "some people" stole belt-line
always wondered what the h&ll they needed with belt-line?
Ah!! The Tools Of Bondage....LOL!!!

The sooner we realize that none of them give a rats ass about any of us(Other than election time)the better...

But Obama has done nothing to help the working class dogs...

Actually every time he does something it costs us...

What has he personally achieved in over 3yrs...

Destroying America doesn't go in the win column...

Not for the tax payers anyway...

But it may fit right in with Obamas plans...
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#43373 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA is a Muslim...
You forgot to include Ignorant,Obama plays on it...
And McCain couldn't have been any worse...
Hell an empty chair could do as much as Obama...
Cater wasn't worth 2 sh!ts either...
Now go drink your Billy Beer and don't forget the nuts this time...
Your list of questionable assertions is partly hyperbolic and purely dogmatic. To simply negate everything that someone says without verification with observable evidence is not a valid argument in any debate.

Can you support what you say with reasonable arguments? You previously had me convinced that you were sufficiently intelligent and educated to do so.
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#43374 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah!! The Tools Of Bondage....LOL!!!
The sooner we realize that none of them give a rats ass about any of us(Other than election time)the better...
But Obama has done nothing to help the working class dogs...
Actually every time he does something it costs us...
What has he personally achieved in over 3yrs...
Destroying America doesn't go in the win column...
Not for the tax payers anyway...
But it may fit right in with Obamas plans...
Please refer my response to your previous post.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43375 Jul 6, 2012
Darryl Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
Your list of questionable assertions is partly hyperbolic and purely dogmatic. To simply negate everything that someone says without verification with observable evidence is not a valid argument in any debate.
Can you support what you say with reasonable arguments? You previously had me convinced that you were sufficiently intelligent and educated to do so.
Ok dumba$$ can you disprove anything I said?? Didn't think so..

Obama has admitted to being of muslim faith..

Was Carter worth 2 shits?? Didn't think so..

You want some Billy Beer too?? I see you already got the nuts..

IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

Tell Queefie and Rev.Pritchard I said HEY!!!!!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43376 Jul 6, 2012
Darryl Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refer my response to your previous post.
Does the GM bailout and all the failed green energy crap ring a bell???

How bout the hot mic moment when he was trying to cut a deal with Putin about our missles..

How come the only country he has successfully ended the nukes program in is(That's Right)USA...

2009 and 2010, the administration of Barack Obama declared policies that would invalidate the Bush-era policy for use of nuclear weapons and its motions to develop new ones. First, in a prominent 2009 speech, U.S. president Barack Obama outlined a goal of "a world without nuclear weapons". To that goal, U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signed a new START treaty on April 8, 2010 to reduce the number of active nuclear weapons from 2,200 to 1,550, That same week Obama also revised U.S. policy on the use of nuclear weapons in a Nuclear Posture Review required of all presidents, declaring for the first time that the U.S. would not use nuclear weapons against nonnuclear, NPT-compliant states. The policy also renounces development of any new nuclear weapons
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#43377 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok dumba$$ can you disprove anything I said?? Didn't think so..
Obama has admitted to being of muslim faith..
Was Carter worth 2 shits?? Didn't think so..
You want some Billy Beer too?? I see you already got the nuts..
IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!
Tell Queefie and Rev.Pritchard I said HEY!!!!!!
I thought you were someone with whom I could have meaningful discussion. I misjudged you.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43378 Jul 6, 2012
It's simple,You think the sun sets in the crack of Obamas ass and I know it doesn't...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43379 Jul 6, 2012
Nate S wrote:

... first of all I voted for Obama. Second I did NOT create anything... Mr Obama did. You embarrass yourself assuming every person has the motive you detail in your very revealing comment.

Sheriff Joe until this investigation has been honorable... not to the liking of some but I do not see a person trying to be a racist nor vindictive. He follows the law as a Constitutional Sheriff is duty bound to do. Now that he has uncovered obvious problems with Obama's version of his own account of his own history.. this includes his own paperwork published on the WH website, well it matters not who he is and what his ethnicity is... he should address these issues head on. He should provide the files and shut the mouths of these people trying to take him down. Don't you get it mister? Obama CAN end this NOW TODAY THIS VERY MOMENT by releasing the mircrofilm of his BC. This alone will put some people in political ruin and we will be forever rid of them.

You assume I cannot believe Obama was elected and do this to bring him down as a consequence of my bigotry... this scenario may be true for some advocates to this process... but I dare say not all perhaps not most at this point in time. There is another one you should grant me however... supporters of Obama come in different levels... some follow him blindly.. other follow him because he represents a new generation. I followed him because he would have been the representation of the true American dream. I bought the narrative hook line and sinker.

Then came some people that I immediately discounted as what you describe in your comment... bigoted and unwilling to accept an intelligent BLACK constitutional PROFESSOR. I was so filled with hope for the future.. you should have seen my youtube page.

But then...

his first BC was proven a forgery by the very person who created it. it is on youtube.
I did not believe it.

his second long form was proven a forgery by a PHd in adobe documents.. I kinda started thinking Obama better address this and quick...

then came Sinclair, I have to admit I was devastated. Obama did not take this man down piece by piece as he should have done with someone with so many details.

Now comes into light that Obama is sealing all of his transcripts, hospital records, even his own mother's records cannot be seen. They are all sealed. At this point I have to allow my own ' intelligence " to guide me. I can be misled, and perhaps be a bit naive... but not forever... I am only human and I wanted Obama to be the right thing.

I am still hoping Obama will settle this NOW. But you are mistaken if you think everyone who wants to see him prove his legitimacy is motivated by his race.

I support your right to believe as you see fit... but I am now demanding that Obama legitimize all of his claims before the next election. As my fellow American you should support me in this very simple request. I, as your fellow American support you in your right to believe as you do. However you do not have the right to deny millions of Americans the opportunity to vett Obama ... specially since it was his own actions and obvious lies that caused this red flag to come up to begin with.

You are not the only one who is intelligent... I consider myself an intelligent person... and I can clearly see we need action right now to make sure Obama needs to do the right thing so that his next term is about less than these issues. He has not shown legitimate records. NONE.

MORE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal Carter 36 min super chick 2
PC Board Battle Royale 1 hr Ronald was a poser 85
i want female company 1 hr switch 1
Free or Low Income Drug Rehab? (Mar '11) 1 hr 7b3bb 9
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr IND 26,194
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 23,997
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr yabadabado 135,676
dr. james hurley 3 hr Failure 5
another expo crappy acts post 17 hr William Clinton 13
First Lady Sun Leave her alone 9
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]