Worst Places In Kentucky To Live In

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Donnie

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Which places in Kentucky are the worst to live in? And WHY? I'm visiting a friend here in Kentucky, and I'm thinking about moving to this state, but I don't want to move to Pikeville. Which places should I AVOID?
eastKYman

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Anywhere outside Pike County!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Which places in Kentucky are the worst to live in? And WHY? I'm visiting a friend here in Kentucky, and I'm thinking about moving to this state, but I don't want to move to Pikeville. Which places should I AVOID?
Possum avoid the entire state. Theres nothing there,just like WV. All freaks and misfits. Run possum run, back to civilization as fast as you can. Now if you were considerably wealthy as I am then you could afford your own sanctuary there and entourage to go with it. However, I doubt you are so I would suggest a more urban and sophisticated area for you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Nasty

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Avoid that smelly area south of pikeville on 23 between pikeville and Jenkins... Your kids would have to attend that god awful school and feel like losers the rest of their lives!

Smelly Valley!
Brainiac

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum avoid the entire state. Theres nothing there,just like WV. All freaks and misfits. Run possum run, back to civilization as fast as you can. Now if you were considerably wealthy as I am then you could afford your own sanctuary there and entourage to go with it. However, I doubt you are so I would suggest a more urban and sophisticated area for you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I'd like to bend you over your BMW pound you like a jackhammer, knock you up, then force you to take care of my screaming wild kids, while you stay barefoot and in the kitchen fixing me grits and fried potatoes. On the weekends I would invite all my friends over and have you make them all sandwiches and open their beers, and I would laugh every time one of them slapped you on your fat ass. Ta Ta for now, your master.
Joe

Virgie, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Nasty wrote:
Avoid that smelly area south of pikeville on 23 between pikeville and Jenkins... Your kids would have to attend that god awful school and feel like losers the rest of their lives!
Smelly Valley!
You seem to have such an unhealthy fixation on Shelby Valley for some reason.Did you by chance go to school there and was bullied daily for being gay?
Smartazzz

Clay City, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2013
It does stink really bad by that school.. Feel bad for kids playing outside
LMAO

Virgie, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Brainiac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to bend you over your BMW pound you like a jackhammer, knock you up, then force you to take care of my screaming wild kids, while you stay barefoot and in the kitchen fixing me grits and fried potatoes. On the weekends I would invite all my friends over and have you make them all sandwiches and open their beers, and I would laugh every time one of them slapped you on your fat ass. Ta Ta for now, your master.
I knew you was queer dumbass old Hag May is a tranny.Its kind of difficult to have kids with a tranny unless they turn out to be turds like you.ROTFLMFAO maybe old Hag May will let you wear a tu tu fruit loop !!!
April

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Which places in Kentucky are the worst to live in? And WHY? I'm visiting a friend here in Kentucky, and I'm thinking about moving to this state, but I don't want to move to Pikeville. Which places should I AVOID?
Perry County. Honey, I was born and raised there, and it is abound with lying, cheating, stealing, drug-addicted scumbags. I wouldn't move back there for love or money.
the master

Jackson, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2013
avoid Letcher county stupid people live there
rainy day blue

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Brainiac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to bend you over your BMW pound you like a jackhammer, knock you up, then force you to take care of my screaming wild kids, while you stay barefoot and in the kitchen fixing me grits and fried potatoes. On the weekends I would invite all my friends over and have you make them all sandwiches and open their beers, and I would laugh every time one of them slapped you on your fat ass. Ta Ta for now, your master.
sounds like a hell of a weekend to me
Smith

London, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
April wrote:
<quoted text>
Perry County. Honey, I was born and raised there, and it is abound with lying, cheating, stealing, drug-addicted scumbags. I wouldn't move back there for love or money.
You're right. I'm from Perry County too, and I got the heck out of there as soon as I could, and I'm so happy that I did. The nosiest people I know live there, and I'm kin to many of them. What's so funny to me about those people is that they have serious drug addictions, and they lie and steal, yet they talk badly about other people for being addicted to drugs, lying and stealing. It's like the pot calling the kettle black. LOL!
Bluecat

Kodak, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Fayette Co.
Macie

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Russell County !!! It's hands down the worst county that I've ever seen in Kentucky !!!
the truth is

London, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
its owsley county. oh my goodness.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#16 Mar 8, 2013
ever notice, a lot of people dont like the place of their birth and/or raising. anywhere in the 460 corridor is good from Bluefield VA to Pikeville KY. oodles of good people, not so good there too but most are good, down to earth people.
quiet respect

Pikeville, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
dunadd wrote:
ever notice, a lot of people dont like the place of their birth and/or raising. anywhere in the 460 corridor is good from Bluefield VA to Pikeville KY. oodles of good people, not so good there too but most are good, down to earth people.
You are correct. There are good AND bad people wherever you go. I've lived in both big cities and small towns. Rural areas, or small communities, may tend to be clannish and people seem nosey; but they will rally around you in times of need. You won't find that same kind of outreach in metropolitan or larger communities.
jealous much

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Brainiac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to bend you over your BMW pound you like a jackhammer, knock you up, then force you to take care of my screaming wild kids, while you stay barefoot and in the kitchen fixing me grits and fried potatoes. On the weekends I would invite all my friends over and have you make them all sandwiches and open their beers, and I would laugh every time one of them slapped you on your fat ass. Ta Ta for now, your master.
*Perks*
Thomas

Okolona, AR

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Which places in Kentucky are the worst to live in? And WHY? I'm visiting a friend here in Kentucky, and I'm thinking about moving to this state, but I don't want to move to Pikeville. Which places should I AVOID?
I like Morehead, Pikeville, Paintsville, Winchester and London. I hate Perry County, Knott County, Fayette County and Ashland. Well... There is my opinion.
Discusted

Ivel, KY

#21 Apr 3, 2013
I would suggest if you have kids stay away from Mullins school district. Unless you have plenty of money to give and can buy all thier supplies then your kid will be either a trouble maker or a bully or any thing bad they can lay off on that child I know of 15 kids that went to that school that has dropped out and that is no lie that school is ridiculous and you better pray they do not sned them to Phelps day treatment cause they will just send your kid off in placement just to get rid of them but they will come up with some good reasons to them any way so good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Ex Dem 17,882
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 7 min MUSICK-NESS 22,798
Tandy Hamilton 23 min Shame on U 2
Keith Hall's withdrawl of a withdrawal decision. 48 min Amy 2
judge combs question 53 min Amy 41
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Analog man 21,942
Mayor's Wife Blasting Combs 2 hr Speculation 43
Josh Huffman new Pikecille Commussioner 17 hr Amy 54
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:53PM
'Good Andy' Beats Texans, Don't Count on Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 3:55 PM
Grading Houston's Positional Units in Week 12
Bleacher Report 4:56 PM
Start Bernard or Hill in Week 13?
NFL 6:38 PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury