What attorneys were arrested for fighting in street?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 137 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2011
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
curious

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 21, 2011
My friend was telling me a story of 2 or 3 attorneys that were arrested this week in Pikeville for fighting in the streets. I never saw or heard anything about this in the news. Any truth to the story?
Not Suprised

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jul 21, 2011
Some of the lawyers and judges in pikeville are bigger addicys than the ones they defend and sentence (or should I say set free.)
lol
Paperclips

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Robert Wright and Sid Trivette
Not Suprised

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jul 21, 2011
Paperclips wrote:
Robert Wright and Sid Trivette
!!! ROFLMAO !!!
SEE, I told you so. I wonder what those two would be fighting over??????? LOL
ReMatch

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2011
Sid wants a rematch, said he was sucker punched...lol
Cage Match

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2011
Battle of the Shysters, next rough and rowdy match!
Pikeville

Jackson, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2011
Both were drunk. The rumor is Sid hit Robert's father and Robert whooped on Sid for it. Robert's father had taken the keys away from both Sid and Robert because they were both too drunk to drive. That's what I heard, don't know if it is a fact, but they WERE both cited for public drunkeness, so that part must be true.
Perry Mason

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2011
Both scum bags but the better of the two gave Sid a good a$$ wooping. One that was wayyy past due.
Judge Belvin

Stanton, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2011
yep...Robbie and Sid..LMAO..
Mayor Frankie

Walkertown, NC

#10 Jul 22, 2011
This kind of foolishness will not be tolerated in my city. These ambulance chasing drunkards will be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Frankie

Winchester, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2011
I'll bitchslap their silly mugs off, jess go ask the paper guy! New sheriff in town, won't tolerate this kind of foolishness!....lol
ROFL

Somerset, KY

#12 Jul 22, 2011
OMG! No wonder this place has such a bad name. Attorneys fighting in the street drunk. I've heard it all now.
a pkeville native

Winchester, KY

#13 Jul 22, 2011
Everyone has disputes.The only reason their getting a bad wrap is becase who they are.So I guess noone else has ever faught.No one else has had any dispute with anyone else........These two are the only ones in the whole county.But if it wasa regular person the would have 4th degree assault to besides P.I.
Pikeville

Jackson, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2011
a pkeville native wrote:
Everyone has disputes.The only reason their getting a bad wrap is becase who they are.So I guess noone else has ever faught.No one else has had any dispute with anyone else........These two are the only ones in the whole county.But if it wasa regular person the would have 4th degree assault to besides P.I.
Robbie got the 4th degree assault and PI charge, Sid got PI only, I believe. Oh well. And no one is claiming they're the only ones in the county who fought, but these guys are freaking lawyers fighting in the street. Comedy Central couldn't script it better. lol
Par For The Course

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2011
a pkeville native wrote:
Everyone has disputes.The only reason their getting a bad wrap is becase who they are.....These two are the only ones in the whole county.But if it wasa regular person the would have 4th degree assault to besides P.I.
Are you saying that if it would have been, oh, I don't know, let's just say two coke heads, instead of lawyers, they wouldn't be getting a bad wrap? By the way, "regular people" , as you so condescendingly put it, don't get drunk and fight in the street.

Not sure about this, but I heard the Wright guy showed up in court once blowed in the creek and something about an accident on 23.
Evidently these were only rumors or he would have been disbarred.

awake

Harold, KY

#16 Jul 22, 2011
[attorneys are officers of the court and therefore not going to do whats in your best interest when it conflicts with the best interest of the court. they will always do what is in the best interest of the court or else risk losing there BAR License[otherwise known as British Accredited Registry membership]always show up in court propria persona as no one will lookout for whats in your best interest more than you. learn the rules of the game and watch how confused they all get when you start using there own laws against them.and always remember to do this one little thing or risk losing something very important here's a hint about what that one thing is UCC 1-308 and UCC 1-103 look it up to learn more]
This is not legal advice it is for educational proposes only do your own research and make your own conclusions.

A.R.R
Booker

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Jul 22, 2011
awake wrote:
[attorneys are officers of the court and therefore not going to do whats in your best interest when it conflicts with the best interest of the court. they will always do what is in the best interest of the court or else risk losing there BAR License[otherwise known as British Accredited Registry membership]always show up in court propria persona as no one will lookout for whats in your best interest more than you. learn the rules of the game and watch how confused they all get when you start using there own laws against them.and always remember to do this one little thing or risk losing something very important here's a hint about what that one thing is UCC 1-308 and UCC 1-103 look it up to learn more]
This is not legal advice it is for educational proposes only do your own research and make your own conclusions.
A.R.R
What does the Uniform Commercial Code have to do with it? You are an idiot!
want

United States

#18 Jul 22, 2011
you'd think they'd have more pride about themselves then that. it makes them look ridiculous! who is robbie wright married to? is he married to kirby walters?
so true

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2011
Par For The Course wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that if it would have been, oh, I don't know, let's just say two coke heads, instead of lawyers, they wouldn't be getting a bad wrap? By the way, "regular people" , as you so condescendingly put it, don't get drunk and fight in the street.
Not sure about this, but I heard the Wright guy showed up in court once blowed in the creek and something about an accident on 23.
Evidently these were only rumors or he would have been disbarred.
no that is true I was in court w/ him, well actually he was my lawyer & reprsenting me when it happened he was really drunk, I after my case turn was over he got in trouble witht he judge that we were in front of & went 2 jail for a few minutes.
Well

London, KY

#20 Jul 22, 2011
a pkeville native wrote:
Everyone has disputes.The only reason their getting a bad wrap is becase who they are.So I guess noone else has ever faught.No one else has had any dispute with anyone else........These two are the only ones in the whole county.But if it wasa regular person the would have 4th degree assault to besides P.I.
Considering who they are and what they do for a living, you'd think they'd have better sense than to fight it out in the middle of the street drunk for people to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min Southern democrat 2,026
guys that think their better 1 hr observer 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 151,434
where to sell lumber 2 hr Thought you knew 3
Funeral Director 5 hr Wondering 2
Josh Slone Anyone know about him? (Aug '09) 6 hr Mmmmmmmm 28
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 6 hr they love it 59
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) 6 hr Sangmaster 74
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••