ummmm

United States

#24 Jun 6, 2010
lol123 wrote:
<quoted text> I know misty dawn better than any of you people and she is a wonderful mother and she is not a pill wh@re so who ever the fu@*k you are talking about misty shut your fu@c*in mouths and go take a look in the mirror and you will find out you are not perfect neither and you people don't even know how to spell Clorox so go back to kindergarten ...
It looks like they spelled it the same way you did which means they spelled it right.Rumor has it she done things and he wouldn't pay her what he agreed to b4 she done it.Why would someone be stupid enough to try and rape someone while they were holding a gun doesn't add up to me.
misty

United States

#25 Jun 30, 2010
look i dont know y r are hiding behind a computer if u have a ass u would put ur real name on it,so any time u have the balls all u got to do is put ur eal nme me and ill meet ur nasty ass out..so when u get this message please put ur real name on it,and quit hiding behn a computer sorry piece of shit
Funny

Carlisle, KY

#26 Jul 1, 2010
misty wrote:
look i dont know y r are hiding behind a computer if u have a ass u would put ur real name on it,so any time u have the balls all u got to do is put ur eal nme me and ill meet ur nasty ass out..so when u get this message please put ur real name on it,and quit hiding behn a computer sorry piece of shit
Misty "YOU ARE SO FUNNY".
badassrockhou

Winchester, KY

#27 Jul 1, 2010
if the bastard had not been trying to do bad thangs to her,she would not have had to shoot his root off.I know the over barrin prick,and more than likely,he was doggin the chick.now what would u have done?let the prick by with it?Ramond Stewart is a prick and probably was hurting the girl some way.
Well

Knoxville, TN

#28 Jul 1, 2010
Looks like she is taking up for herself seeing that her and badassrockhou has the same Ip address and she is from Rockhouse.
skylar wallace

AOL

#29 Jul 11, 2010
trash wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously you need to go back to school or buy some clorox you probably have never used clorox i'm sure you are as nasty as misty is or you wouldn't be on here taking up for that wh@re dumba$$ what a miserable life you must have
lol123 is me skylar wallace and i do not have i miserable life you must since your name is trash also misty is my mother and she does take care of me and my brother gage wallace and just because we live with our nanny (mamaw)and our nanny has custody of us dosent mean she dont help take care of us and she does not have diseases ur r just saying that just to try to br cool also your life has to be pretty miserable because you spend all ur time on here just tallking about my mom also i am PROUD to say that misty is my mom and that piece of shit raymond stewart probably is one of these people talking about her and is just hideing behind the computer and wont put his real name.
skylar wallace

AOL

#30 Jul 11, 2010
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like they spelled it the same way you did which means they spelled it right.Rumor has it she done things and he wouldn't pay her what he agreed to b4 she done it.Why would someone be stupid enough to try and rape someone while they were holding a gun doesn't add up to me.
you all need to leave misty alone an look in the mirror
wrong

Pikeville, KY

#31 Jul 11, 2010
skylar wallace wrote:
<quoted text> lol123 is me skylar wallace and i do not have i miserable life you must since your name is trash also misty is my mother and she does take care of me and my brother gage wallace and just because we live with our nanny (mamaw)and our nanny has custody of us dosent mean she dont help take care of us and she does not have diseases ur r just saying that just to try to br cool also your life has to be pretty miserable because you spend all ur time on here just tallking about my mom also i am PROUD to say that misty is my mom and that piece of shit raymond stewart probably is one of these people talking about her and is just hideing behind the computer and wont put his real name.
skylar how old are u? does anybody even watch what u and ur brother do? and having misty for a mother is nothing to be proud of sorry ur just a child and dont know any better and yes misty does have many diseases thats why she had to have c-sections with both of her children and raymond was her sugar daddy for drugs misty is a piece of shit and has never been a mother hope she gets what she deserves sorry skylar and gage not trying to hurt u all but the truth is the truth
Funny

Elkhorn City, KY

#32 Jul 11, 2010
Oh she is going to get what she has ask for....and that is a promise not a threat!!!!!
Jamie

United States

#33 Jul 12, 2010
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
skylar how old are u? does anybody even watch what u and ur brother do? and having misty for a mother is nothing to be proud of sorry ur just a child and dont know any better and yes misty does have many diseases thats why she had to have c-sections with both of her children and raymond was her sugar daddy for drugs misty is a piece of shit
and has never been a mother hope she gets what she deserves sorry skylar and gage not trying to hurt u all but the truth is the truth
WTF??
Are you insane talking to a child this way??not trying to hurt them?? Your a piece of shit. You do NOT no matter what you think talk to a kid DIRECTLY like that. If you feel so strongly about your lies then why don't you go talk to misty dawn herself. I know why. You know better. Everyone has made mistakes in their lives but you have NO buisness hiding behind a moniter and running that fat flapper of yours, especially to her children, whom she ha cared for and loved since they where born. I have know misty dawn all my life and grew up with her like she was my sister. She's a good person that has had a rough life from losing her father at a early age to losing her brother that practally raised her last month. Quit hiding behind a computer and grow a set and tall her who you are or STFU but mostly leave her kids alone. You frakin bum.
Ye Right

Pikeville, KY

#34 Aug 2, 2010
Her husband is even bragging about screwing someone else,and isn't a fact she slapped one of her kids among other things,so don't try to pretend Misty Dawn is a saint,she goes up Little's for extras of all kinds.
wants to know

Pikeville, KY

#36 Aug 14, 2010
Ye Right wrote:
Her husband is even bragging about screwing someone else,and isn't a fact she slapped one of her kids among other things,so don't try to pretend Misty Dawn is a saint,she goes up Little's for extras of all kinds.
so does anybody know if thats why she is in jail right now if so how much time did she get
Did Not Know

Carlisle, KY

#37 Aug 14, 2010
wants to know wrote:
<quoted text> so does anybody know if thats why she is in jail right now if so how much time did she get
I did not know she was in jail. BUT IF SHE IS, NEEDS TO BE LIFE AND ONE DAY. DO YOU KNOW "WHAT THAT MEANS"?
wants to know

Clay City, KY

#38 Aug 22, 2010
Did Not Know wrote:
<quoted text> I did not know she was in jail. BUT IF SHE IS, NEEDS TO BE LIFE AND ONE DAY. DO YOU KNOW "WHAT THAT MEANS"?
Oh yea i do.lol
Misty Coleman

Winchester, KY

#39 Sep 9, 2010
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
skylar how old are u? does anybody even watch what u and ur brother do? and having misty for a mother is nothing to be proud of sorry ur just a child and dont know any better and yes misty does have many diseases thats why she had to have c-sections with both of her children and raymond was her sugar daddy for drugs misty is a piece of shit and has never been a mother hope she gets what she deserves sorry skylar and gage not trying to hurt u all but the truth is the truth
# 1 Noone has to worry who is watching my children. They are fine, and for me to be such a bad mother they turned out to be very good children.#2 TRASH, i dont have any fu@king disease's and seeing that you are the ona accusing, you must be the one that has all the fu@king disease's.#3 I don't have a sugar daddy yet and when i get 1 i will be sure to let everyone know. So thanks for being so interested in my life.#4 so have some balls and put ur real name or are you affraid.
Funny

Paris, KY

#40 Sep 9, 2010
Misty I see you finally got out of jail. How long before you go back. Why did they get you out and leave your step brother in there? Your kids probaly turned out good bc your mom raised them not you. But of course everyone lies on you on the bad stuff that happens. And take all the credit for the good things. Looks like Tangees got your man now!!!!! Seen them together just today.
Misty Coleman

Winchester, KY

#41 Sep 10, 2010
Funny wrote:
Misty I see you finally got out of jail. How long before you go back. Why did they get you out and leave your step brother in there? Your kids probaly turned out good bc your mom raised them not you. But of course everyone lies on you on the bad stuff that happens. And take all the credit for the good things. Looks like Tangees got your man now!!!!! Seen them together just today.
You are funny, tangee got my sloppy left overs. But thanks for being so interested, better hold on to ur man who knows who i will get next and at least put your name funny cause you sound really stupid.
You Say IT All

Carlisle, KY

#42 Sep 10, 2010
Misty Coleman wrote:
<quoted text> # 1 Noone has to worry who is watching my children. They are fine, and for me to be such a bad mother they turned out to be very good children.#2 TRASH, i dont have any fu@king disease's and seeing that you are the ona accusing, you must be the one that has all the fu@king disease's.#3 I don't have a sugar daddy yet and when i get 1 i will be sure to let everyone know. So thanks for being so interested in my life.#4 so have some balls and put ur real name or are you affraid.
I Have No Idea Who You Are, But Anyone With A Nasty Mouth Like Yours, "THAT TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW". GOD HAVE MERCEY ON YOUR KIDS.
Nunya

Thomasville, NC

#43 Dec 3, 2010
lol123 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for taking up for misty dawn you are a very nice and kind person
I agree...people in Pike County are quick to point finger...statistics show that the majority of people that reside in Pike County Ky are in fact DRUG ATTICS, and I find it hilarious that anyone can get on here an talk such junk about someone that they befriend to her face. Misty has made mistakes, but we all know the story about her shooting the dude is crap...it's pretty sad that someone would get talked about so badly for taking the rep for someone that isn't supposed to have a gun in the first place. Why isn't she in jail? Because jackass, she's not the one at fault...not the only one that is! Look at all the junk posted...come on. If I wasn't any more educated than that, I wouldn't poke my nose into a brown hole. All I see is foul language and smack talk on here. If you'r stories about Misty are so correct then why don't you show proof...oh I forgot, you're just as dirtied up as you paint her out to be, that's why you won't admit who you are. I guarentee you pop those lil things called pills, and if we check your history we'll find that you're the one more like the person your accusing Misty to be. I tell you what....why don't you go a little further than the head of a holler at your drug dealer's door step and find a better choice of words that would make me believe she is the only one at fault here. If you can't present a well mannered quote that actually has proof...I suggest you keep your dirty nose in your own drama...and dope show. Get a life and find something better to do. HAHAHAHAHA
Nunya

Thomasville, NC

#44 Dec 3, 2010
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
skylar how old are u? does anybody even watch what u and ur brother do? and having misty for a mother is nothing to be proud of sorry ur just a child and dont know any better and yes misty does have many diseases thats why she had to have c-sections with both of her children and raymond was her sugar daddy for drugs misty is a piece of shit and has never been a mother hope she gets what she deserves sorry skylar and gage not trying to hurt u all but the truth is the truth
You are some kind of character to talk to a child like that about her mother!! Get a life you fake, drama thriving, uneducated, jacked up, cracked up, used up has been, that wants to hurt someone else to make yourself feel better. You are pathetic!!! Do you have kids? Well, I bet you are some kind of parent that talks to a child this way...you have no consideration for Skylar nor Gage, and don't even know the whole story!!! You are a P.O.S. and un like you I'm not vulgar enough to print exposed profanity as a reply to a CHILD'S post. Get a life and an education! And, try to learn RESPECT or you will ruin your own child's life if you are even privileged enough to be a parent. Truth...lets see how perfect your life is. Yeah...and having a cesarean "duh" doesn't mean you have a disease dummy! You aren't even educated enough to spell the "technical" term, how would you know the medical reasons that would call for a cesarean. You are hilarious...thanks for the laugh! Even if a woman has a disease it wouldn't mean she'd have a cesarean...that's one way to tell you have no idea what you're talking about. Gosh...y'all people dope it up in a dead end town, in the head of a holler and think you know it all...get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 6 min Fox News Is A Joke 50
PMC pharmacy 29 min PMC Hater 1
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 1 hr aep rookery 41
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 22,242
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr lmao 20,202
alisha jones 1 hr sam smith 2
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 22,978
Robert Marble RIP 2 hr user 8
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 4 hr Rusty Webb 48
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals