Randy Coleman

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
private

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 27, 2009
 
Does anyone know Randy Coleman?
might know him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 27, 2009
 
which one?
marie

Biloxi, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

if its thatlittle punk that come from the right fork of i.c. daddy is frank brothers paul,terry,frank jr,and others..they r the worst people i have ever meat in my life they r bullies,thieves,liers and cannot be trusted for nothing and not to mention nasty as heck.waste of good oxygen.
know them well

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 23, 2009
 
don't you know how to spell meat it is spelled meet some members of the coleman family might not be worth a shit but i tell you one thing not all of them are bad people i agree randy is not worth spitting on if on fire and is a rat but you shouldn't judge them all by him or a couple of the others if you dont know them all don't judge
curious

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 25, 2009
 
How many kids does Randy have?
unknown

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

he has 3 two by his no good wife and one by his lover that his wife didn't know abot till he was 8
Miranda COLEMAN

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is my father you are talking about. Leave him the hell alone. I am NOTHING like him but he is still a human being. Even though they done drugs all my life my brother and i have bettered because of it. So if you have a problem with me, FIND ME!!! Leave me Father ALONE!!!!
Randy Coleman

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

If any body has a problem with me, I'm easy to find. I dont hide. I'm not a chicken shit anybody whos knows me knows this. Leave my god dam kids out of this, if you have a problem come talk to me not on the internet you little chicken shit.
Miranda COLEMAN CLEVENGER

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

know them well wrote:
don't you know how to spell meat it is spelled meet some members of the coleman family might not be worth a shit but i tell you one thing not all of them are bad people i agree randy is not worth spitting on if on fire and is a rat but you shouldn't judge them all by him or a couple of the others if you dont know them all don't judge
Randy wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire either you fat son of na bitch.,.. and yea your momma is a bitch.
hahahahaha

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 29, 2009
 
Didn't he go to jail again not long ago? Can't stay off those pills can you Randy? I heard his daughter was getting bad on pills for a while too. And that wife of his. lol.
Miranda COLEMAN

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

weither he goes to jail is NONE of your f'n business. I'm His daughter and im not on pills... Dont say shit you know nothing about. If you got a problem with me reveile yourself and we can settle it!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Kavinda Coleman

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 7, 2009
 
unknown wrote:
he has 3 two by his no good wife and one by his lover that his wife didn't know abot till he was 8
He has 2 wonderful kids by me wonderful wife & I would say that the other one belongs to his brother not him... He looks just like his brother not him.... It don't matter randy wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire either. His whore for a mother can do that. U gota problem find me.
Nikki

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Randy is a piece of sh*t and everyone knows it. He would rob a blind man of everything he owned and not feel a bit bad about it and he will be a pill head for the rest of his life. Pray for all 3 of his kids that they don't turn out like Randy and Kavinda. That other child is is and the family knows it and Randy has had to pay child support. It's not a secret. They just tried to keep it a secret. Saying that child looks like Randy's brother is just stupid. Does that mean that Randy's other son belongs to his brother too or all of them for that matter? Don't you have a niece and a nephew yourself? Does either one of them favor you or other siblings? Does your brothers kids favor you or your sister or does your sisters son favor you or your brother? it happens. Stop trying to lie for him. And paul and frank jr are both just as bad as randy and terry is as bad if not worse than randy. Everyone knows it. You can't defend someone when there is no defense to start with. the toothless retard pulled his teeth for pills, he would sell his left nut for pills. that is just how he is and how he will be for the rest of his life. accept it admit it and move on.
DONNA ELLIOTT

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 24, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I SHALL ALL THE STUFF YOU ALLOWED TO BE PUT ON HERE ABOUT AUSTIN RANDY, THAT IS JUST SORRY OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!YOU NEED TO QUITE LYING TO EVERYONE ABOUT AUSTIN YOU, NEW HE WAS YOUR'S WHEN I HAD HIM, I WAS PREGNANT WITH HIM WHEN I USED TO BABY SIT FOR YOU ALL. I HAVE PRINTED ALL THIS OFF FOR THE COUNTY ATTOURNY TO SEE, ABOUT HOW YOU ALLOW YOUR X-WIFE TO TALK ABOUT AUSTIN AND ABOUT HOW YOU ALL GOT A NEW HOUSE YOU WILL BE IN, IN NOVEMBER, BUT YOU HAVE YET TO PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT THIS MONTH, THEY TOLD YOU IF YOU MISSED ONE MONTH YOU WHERE IN TROUBLE. DID YOU TELL KAVINDA YOU CALLED ME AND ASK ME TO PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT FOR YOU THIS MONTH. AND THAT YOU WERE CALLING ME THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS ON HOUSE ARREST. OH YEAH AND I WILL TELL BE LETTING THEM KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU CALLED AND CHECKED ON AUSTIN (NONE) WHILE HE WAS I THE HOSPITAL. SO HAVE FUN AT YOUR LITTE WEDDING, IN YOUR NEW HOUSE. WE WILL BE GOING BACK TO COURT.
haha

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 17, 2010
 
new house... wedding oh hell hunny their both homeless they sold their house for $$$ no not really for what else pills ... wedding haha im sure that will happen no one even him would marry that dumb ugly bitch she looks like death on a stick... if they do by chance it will be OC enduced
tick tock

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Randy Coleman wrote:
If any body has a problem with me, I'm easy to find. I dont hide. I'm not a chicken shit anybody whos knows me knows this. Leave my god dam kids out of this, if you have a problem come talk to me not on the internet you little chicken shit.
Nothing like some good ol' rednecked hick quality family time. Father, daughter, and wife on a public forum showing that ignorance is truely alive and well.
Amy Coleman

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 17, 2010
 
Nikki wrote:
Randy is a piece of sh*t and everyone knows it. He would rob a blind man of everything he owned and not feel a bit bad about it and he will be a pill head for the rest of his life. Pray for all 3 of his kids that they don't turn out like Randy and Kavinda. That other child is is and the family knows it and Randy has had to pay child support. It's not a secret. They just tried to keep it a secret. Saying that child looks like Randy's brother is just stupid. Does that mean that Randy's other son belongs to his brother too or all of them for that matter? Don't you have a niece and a nephew yourself? Does either one of them favor you or other siblings? Does your brothers kids favor you or your sister or does your sisters son favor you or your brother? it happens. Stop trying to lie for him. And paul and frank jr are both just as bad as randy and terry is as bad if not worse than randy. Everyone knows it. You can't defend someone when there is no defense to start with. the toothless retard pulled his teeth for pills, he would sell his left nut for pills. that is just how he is and how he will be for the rest of his life. accept it admit it and move on.
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT RANDY BUT KEEP FRANK JR OUT OF IT. THE ONLY REASON YOU SAY IT ON HERE IS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO ONE OF US.SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING GROWS SOME NUTS AND LET ME KNOW.
bull shit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 18, 2010
 
I KNOW THE WHOLE FAMILY.BESIDES THE CHILDREN PAUL COLEMAN IS THE ONLY ONE IN THAT FAMILY THAT IS WORTH A SHIT.PAUL IS A GOOD GUY AND WOULD HELP YOU ANY WAY HE COULD IF HE KNEW YOU AND YOU WAS A GOOD PERSON.BUT RANDY,FRANK JR.AND TERRY ARE ALL PIECES OF SHIT.
hey

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 24, 2010
 
you all should stop talking about them colemans i know them personally and they are the most honest people i know i think the world of them so people leave them alone..

Since: May 10

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 17, 2010
 
Nikki wrote:
Randy is a piece of sh*t and everyone knows it. He would rob a blind man of everything he owned and not feel a bit bad about it and he will be a pill head for the rest of his life. Pray for all 3 of his kids that they don't turn out like Randy and Kavinda. That other child is is and the family knows it and Randy has had to pay child support. It's not a secret. They just tried to keep it a secret. Saying that child looks like Randy's brother is just stupid. Does that mean that Randy's other son belongs to his brother too or all of them for that matter? Don't you have a niece and a nephew yourself? Does either one of them favor you or other siblings? Does your brothers kids favor you or your sister or does your sisters son favor you or your brother? it happens. Stop trying to lie for him. And paul and frank jr are both just as bad as randy and terry is as bad if not worse than randy. Everyone knows it. You can't defend someone when there is no defense to start with. the toothless retard pulled his teeth for pills, he would sell his left nut for pills. that is just how he is and how he will be for the rest of his life. accept it admit it and move on.
listen here you sorry peice of sh*t.
youre not gonna sit here and talk about terry.
he's nothing like his brothers.
and yeah, everyone makes mistakes.
you just need to leave Terry's name outta your mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min The_Box 122,843
Why Do Fools Follow/Support NObama Still Yet? 17 min Berry girl 40
Will You Help Send Donovan to College? 27 min Degreed 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Take America Back 138,744
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 40 min imposter 81,210
Harry Reid: Inhuman Hypocrite 50 min tactic 44
Danny Vanhoose 1 hr Really 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••