Ally2312

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Nov 1, 2010
heyheyhey wrote:
i think u guys get on topix at school and talk about each other hahahaha i would too theres nothin else to get on ha they block everything
Exactly! Hah
serenity

Dublin, OH

#26 Nov 3, 2010
beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
crash

Wellston, OH

#27 Nov 4, 2010
hate mean ppl wrote:
this one girl with pink hair thinks she is but everbody laughs at her its sad i wish they stop
the one with all pink hair?
DUH

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Nov 15, 2010
serenity wrote:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
dont u meen beerholder
just a guy

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Nov 15, 2010
Shannon Osborn shes hot and a nice body to boot
ayoo

United States

#30 Nov 15, 2010
heyheyhowsyouday wrote:
taysha ross she is nasty nothing but a hoe she does everything can we say nasty slut
wow maan. Taysha is NOT a hoe, she just so happens to be my friend, and you know nothing about her. so you just get a freaking life.. and stop talking trash about people on here, that you DONT EVEN KNOW, wow. lowlife, kaaaaaay. thankyou(:
who sucks

United States

#32 Nov 17, 2010
They suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is talking about Brittany warren..
what you know about brittany...she a good person.. leave her alone.. jealous ho
crash

Wellston, OH

#33 Nov 18, 2010
They suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is talking about Brittany warren..
nah, I was talking about the one chick with the all bright hot pink hair last year.
They suck

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Nov 18, 2010
who sucks wrote:
<quoted text>what you know about brittany...she a good person.. leave her alone.. jealous ho
I like Brittany, I was just saying who she was talking bout..
They suck

Chillicothe, OH

#35 Nov 18, 2010
crash wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, I was talking about the one chick with the all bright hot pink hair last year.
Oh, I don't know her..
school buddy

United States

#37 Nov 25, 2010
brittany w iz a loser wrote:
<quoted text>Brittany was the first one with bright pink hair at school just ask her so you have to be talking about the same girl.She thinks she all that.wtf .She dated Josh Perdue but likes girls more and likes to make up crazy lies.Girlie needs some serious help and learn to shut her big mouth.You can`t be her friend cause she lies so much. I tried to be her friend but now I can`t even stand her voice.Shell flirt with your guy and or your girl.hope she flies off on her broom.
sounds like someone is really jealouse because i dont see brittany even posting so whats the point dogging someone who doesnt care growup
nWa

Marshall, VA

#38 Nov 25, 2010
Come on ppl, this is Pike County.
The Forboden One

Wellston, OH

#39 Nov 25, 2010
You're basing this "beauty" on physical appearance. Some who were attractive a time ago, may not be so today. So is beauty really about the outer appearance? Base your selections off of more.I went to Eastern a time ago. Graaduated in '04, and there was a girl, not sure what grade, thinkin she graduated in '02. She was beautiful, physically and inside. Today, nothing has changed. Everytime I see her, I still get butterflies, and this was 8 years ago. I knew her all the way thru school, and no matter the time, the situation, the year. She stayed beautiful. Unconditionally, and this girl's like 26(which is almost 30). But her outer and inner beauty is still there, so yes, she is most definitely beautiful.
ashley

United States

#40 Nov 26, 2010
school buddy wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like someone is really jealouse because i dont see brittany even posting so whats the point dogging someone who doesnt care growup
Heyy stupid she is on more than one topic dogging people cause she is JEALOUS.I see you was sooo proud of being her friend you put your name.Bet this is her mommy cause only a mommy could love that.
April

United States

#41 Nov 28, 2010
No this is her mommie! I have no reason to hide behind fake little names, As for my daughter she isnt aware she is even on this site. And I know she hasnt been on this site dogging others as you put it. She puts up with enough crap from being bullied at school for standing up to others and takeing up for others, Yea I do love my children,I wont argue with kids, nor will I get on here and talk bad of them, Just leave my daughter alone, stop the drama, everyone knows this site is just way to keep the rumor mill going, and if you believe everything thats posted shows how little minded you can be.
joey d overkill

Waverly, OH

#42 Nov 28, 2010
stephanie knauff,jamie ison, keisha proehl,sam wright and ruthie
Stop The Slander

United States

#43 Nov 28, 2010
Contact the Attorney General in your state. As I have done. Tell them that you are concerned about the un-moderated forums hosted by the company Topix.com ; that you have seen or experienced defamation, bullying, hate, racism or harassment on the site and remind them that 32 Attorneys Generals(including Ohio's) all responded to intial concerns about them charging to review the problems, but that the problems still remain even though they no longer charge. In the agreement TOPIX committed to help fight Cyberbullying but Topix only employs 28 people total and can't possibly moderate their 100,000 anonymous posts Eventually WE the People can help shut this site down!
serenity

Waverly, OH

#44 Dec 1, 2010
i bet that none of these girls are pretty on the inside.....But i am and im pretty so bite me
whats the point

Commiskey, IN

#45 Dec 1, 2010
whats the point of who is hot or not
allen

Maspeth, NY

#46 Dec 6, 2010
nicole taylos is the best looking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A neurosurgeon proves heaven exists 54 min Ronald Trump 2
Rodless1 58 min Ronald Trump 27
Another paid liar 1 hr Ronald Trump 7
Neurosurgeon proves Heaven exists 1 hr Ronald Trump 10
unqualified but still getting the job over othe... 8 hr fat 2
Samantha McDowell Sat Jeff P 5
Bear P Oct 16 Who 3
Piketon Dating
Find my Match

Piketon Jobs