barbour county resident

AOL

#104 May 19, 2012
what is to be figured is,the election is over till november.the current sheriff has won the primary.let it go,as i understand it one deputy was let go because of yet to be public reasons.my opinion is this if he had taken care of his job he would not have been let go so for unknown reasons he must not have liked his job or the people he was working for or he was promised something by some one who could not or can not deliver the promise at this time.so why all the bull sh//t now?and as far as the young lady acusser coming up deceased your statement has been recorded so u had better take extra good care of her,yes i know ur traveling with her and your friendgirl in your jeep and ur being watched very closely,every move u make.and no i am not the high sheriff of barbour county or any law enforcement officer just a concerned citizen with great friends in high places.so beware ur under the watchful eyes of the barbour county resident
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#105 May 19, 2012
To the truth; I personally take that as a threat! This is America and it is still the land of the free! People are allowed to talk, discuss, speculate and yes that includes rumors and many facts that are already out there! There are no laws being broken here on this forum! One person might have mentioned a name which could be considered slanderous and constitute a lawsuit for that individual but other than that, not one law has been crossed. That said, I think you need to watch who the hell you are threatening!!! Let me be even clearer, everyone on here has the freedom of speech and I would advise yo to be careful on how far you wish to push that issue. You might find yourself in trouble if it was to come out that you, yourself was an official that is trying to shut people up with forceful tactics!!! You have been warned, I won't back down on my rights that are afforded to me by the constitution of the Untied States of America! This is not China, North Korea or the REPUBLIC OF BARBOUR COUNTY! It is still a free country!!!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#106 May 19, 2012
To Barbour County Resident;WOW, I am totally shocked! Why in the world would she get in his jeep of all freaking places! That is total bull and no, nothing better happen to her! Especially after the post that was made earlier on this forum! Because whoever made the post can be traced back to them and I am hoping the Feds are looking into as we speak!!! There is so much that is messed up at this point!!!
the truth

AOL

#107 May 20, 2012
made no threats just stated facts.as i stated rumers are what they are rumers.things are easy to say but proving statements are a whole different thing.people need to refrain from gossiping.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#108 May 20, 2012
Well I think I should point out that a majority of a law enforcement officers investigation is dealing with rumors & gossip, that is usually how they find out information and get to the truth. So I guess it is alright as long as it benefits them all because they wear a badge!
You might not like so called gossip, but it is still a freedom we have in this country and I am really big on civil rights! If you do not like the gossip as you call it, then I would suggest you exercise your freedom of choice and not read the forum! It is quite simple; if you do not care for something that others are doing that is a legal activity, then remove yourself from the activity!
glad and gone

United States

#109 May 20, 2012
I lived in the Philippi area for a while with family. I left that SH**T HOLE first chance I got. My family is still around those parts. When I was down that way, story I heard was there was a city officer who had some chick knocked up and ran out on the kid and his preggo GF. What a POS thing to do. I've been told he got fired for it but my cousin says he's still working there. I don't know about there but down here in Larel MT, that crap wouldn't have been swept under the rug!!!!
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#110 May 20, 2012
Had to leave myself,(glad to be gone) In my case one the confidential informants the Prosecuter was protecting, that was getting as close to me as he could... Was Allowed to remain free and UNCHARGED (to this day)when while out on bail for assaulting a Bridgeport police officer a 19 year old girl died in his bed of a drug and alchohol overdose... I am dead serious! NO CHARGES FILED!!! NOT EVEN HIS BOND REVOKED!!!
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#111 May 20, 2012
anyone hearing anything about the election fraud going on in Taylor County? I hear numerous ballots were spoiled...
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#112 May 20, 2012
Have not heard too much about Taylor County, but it seems that corruption crosses all county lines!
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#113 May 20, 2012
Rumer Mill wrote:
Had to leave myself,(glad to be gone) In my case one the confidential informants the Prosecuter was protecting, that was getting as close to me as he could... Was Allowed to remain free and UNCHARGED (to this day)when while out on bail for assaulting a Bridgeport police officer a 19 year old girl died in his bed of a drug and alchohol overdose... I am dead serious! NO CHARGES FILED!!! NOT EVEN HIS BOND REVOKED!!!
To those that think I AM NUTS!?!? The fact that the (WV Media Corp) did not even report the death should suprise NOONE! Believing ANY of these people in power is on YOUR SIDE, That is Nuts!!! Good luck with that!!!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#114 May 20, 2012
So has anyone found out which Barbour County Deputy was terminated from his position and what was the reason? Going to have to start filing several FOIA forms!
Anonymous

United States

#115 May 20, 2012
Wow there is sure a lot of speculation being thrown aboout. I'm sure some of your questions could be answered by just asking. most of the trash your posting isn't even close to the truth. What you fail to realize is all that the gossip and fabricating is doing is hurting innocent people. And since I've forgotten rhe screen name, just which jeep and girl friend is being watched closely, because I can assure you no one has been in my jeep.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#116 May 20, 2012
His screen name is barbourcountyresident and I am thinking he was meaning another person with a jeep and that it was a girl in the jeep as a passenger! I am speculating based on his reference to another male poster that was named Johnthesheriff. You should really refer your question to him to be certain as to whom he was referencing. As for the truth, then by all means please enlighten the people that are certainly curious!
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#117 May 20, 2012
I can tell you a certain Sherriffs deputy in taylor county who running for sheriff takes loans from everyone he can and never pays em back... Magistrate Reese doent think he should have to, ya see...(court records back that Rumer up BTW)
Got me for $1,800.00
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#118 May 20, 2012
Correction: It was Magistrate Lucas that stated he didnt have to pay the 1800 back, though the Sherrif's Deputy running for sheriff, on the drug task force, admitted taking it...
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#119 May 20, 2012
@crisdaughtery, I went back and reread the post by barbourcountyresident and he is clearly referencing johnthesheriff's post which is clearly meaning the sheriff which does in fact drive a jeep, so Sir I am sure he was not meaning you and there must be several guys that drive a jeep in Barbour County. The posts I read are located on page 6 & 5 respectively!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#120 May 20, 2012
Sounds like people are getting paranoid! The guy that posted last is definitely one of them. It was clear that the post by barbourcountyresident was about the post by johnthesheriff. Makes me wonder about the education at Philip Barbour!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#121 May 20, 2012
Intheknow; are you still out there? Is there any way that you can shed some light on the situation? I think it is high time to put the rumors to rest with factual information that we can stand by!
Amazed_smh

Fairmont, WV

#122 May 20, 2012
If 3/4 of the population in Barbour County would get off their duffs, get a job & stop collecting a monthly check, they may not have so much time on their hands to stir the shit pot & fuel the rumor mills. Just sayin'
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#123 May 20, 2012
@Rumer Mill; I was not meaning you as the last guy that posted was paranoid. I was actually referring to the guy crisdaughtery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prosecuting Attorney Lecta Poling 1 hr do not forget 35
tina moats johnson (May '13) 1 hr barcoresident 13
Heaven? 2 hr barcoresident 4
Barbour County Narcs (Nov '11) 2 hr barcoresident 61
Fish Ware 14 hr Listening Ears 1
Home wreckers 18 hr laughin hard 27
Philippi wreck 3 dead Fri jjj777 5
Philippi Dating
Find my Match

Philippi Jobs