First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wandering

North, SC

#1 May 25, 2010
Does anyone know him has that bed and breaksfast outside Peterstown in front of golf cours. or about his grown kids????????
stranger

Lewisburg, WV

#2 May 25, 2010
I know him WHY?
wonderful caroline

Princeton, WV

#3 May 25, 2010
what a good girl
stranger

Lewisburg, WV

#4 May 26, 2010
wonderful caroline wrote:
what a good girl
Thanks,but I am a Man!
Wonderful Caroline

Princeton, WV

#5 May 26, 2010
is a good girl....not you stranger...hello. Man was she a looker!!
stranger

Lewisburg, WV

#6 May 26, 2010
Wonderful Caroline wrote:
is a good girl....not you stranger...hello. Man was she a looker!!
Sorry about that,I don't know her just Junebug!
June Bug werid o

Erie, PA

#7 May 27, 2010
stranger wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about that,I don't know her just Junebug!
Junebug is a low and dirty man has children everywhere. Hes old now!!!!Do not know how patti put up with him all these ears!!!! She has got to be dumb to. So smart in some ways and so so so dumb in others I wish he was still in jail he has taken so many people's money and most of them were old .he is just as bad as a druggie if not worse!!!!!!!!He has screwed almost everyone in Peterstown why why why why, why do,nt tight knit people inpeterstown let this happen????? I would not stay there at the Bed and Breaksfast if u paid me!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#8 May 27, 2010
I was in the family. If you stay there sleep with you wallet or your pocketbook. June Bug Jones has been in Federal Prison an people need to watch him.
June Bug Jones

Columbia, SC

#9 May 27, 2010
Remmber when he was married to two women down around the trailer park [at the peterstown football field]they all lived just 5 houses from each other!!!!!!Boy how dumb!!!! And his Daughters beat the #$#@ out of her. They should of beat the $#@#@ out of their DDDAAADDD!!!!! Trash people with stolen money.
John Galt

Lewisburg, WV

#10 May 27, 2010
Patti is a sweet lady and the trash being talked here hurts her, folks. You may have issues, but this isn't the place for this kind of behavior. We're supposed to be a community, but I see people's names being trashed every day on here. If for no ther reason than common decency, let's let this thread die.
JRS

Peterstown, WV

#11 May 27, 2010
June Bug Jones wrote:
Remmber when he was married to two women down around the trailer park [at the peterstown football field]they all lived just 5 houses from each other!!!!!!Boy how dumb!!!! And his Daughters beat the #$#@ out of her. They should of beat the $#@#@ out of their DDDAAADDD!!!!! Trash people with stolen money.
MR.Jones has a good wife and kids.Talking trash about people is against the law.......
JRS

Peterstown, WV

#12 May 27, 2010
John Galt wrote:
Patti is a sweet lady and the trash being talked here hurts her, folks. You may have issues, but this isn't the place for this kind of behavior. We're supposed to be a community, but I see people's names being trashed every day on here. If for no ther reason than common decency, let's let this thread die.
Sir, very well spoken
Carson

Princeton, WV

#13 May 27, 2010
I was friends w/ the family for many years, and yes Grover may have been in trouble before, but that 'sleeping w/ ur wallet' shit, is just that...shit. They are nice people and everyone makes mistakes. At least he wasn't out peddling drugs to minors.
me too to

AOL

#14 May 27, 2010
what

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 May 27, 2010
John Galt wrote:
Patti is a sweet lady and the trash being talked here hurts her, folks. You may have issues, but this isn't the place for this kind of behavior. We're supposed to be a community, but I see people's names being trashed every day on here. If for no ther reason than common decency, let's let this thread die.
Very well said.. and I agree with you totally... thank you for saying it..
meek

Fort Benning, GA

#16 May 28, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text> MR.Jones has a good wife and kids.Talking trash about people is against the law.......
Its not against the law when its true.The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 May 28, 2010
Its probably not against the law, but it is extremely immature and tasteless. This is a very shallowminded petty attempt to criticize and slander a family within the community. I despise all of these threads that name people just in order to spread slanderous gossip. I don't care what a person has done, there are more appropriate and mature ways to address it than posting it on a website... That is liken to internet graffiti...

and I am not just talking about this family. I am talking about alllll those posts on here that are calling peoples names... its just plain childish...
meek

Washington, PA

#18 May 28, 2010
peterstown grown wrote:
Its probably not against the law, but it is extremely immature and tasteless. This is a very shallowminded petty attempt to criticize and slander a family within the community. I despise all of these threads that name people just in order to spread slanderous gossip. I don't care what a person has done, there are more appropriate and mature ways to address it than posting it on a website... That is liken to internet graffiti...
and I am not just talking about this family. I am talking about alllll those posts on here that are calling peoples names... its just plain childish...
Its not gossip!!!So its not slander! He has hurt lots of people!!!!!Bet he did'nt hurt u ?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 May 28, 2010
I don't know the man... I told you that before... but I know enough about his family to know the stories... it doesnt belong here... and neither do any of the other threads on here that are just here to drag peoples names through the mud... I dont think it discredits them as much as it does the immature ones that spew the nonsense onto the screens... its childish and its spiteful and it makes you no better than them , as a matter of fact it probably drops you below their level... you speak as if you know better, then act like it...
HAHAHAHA

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#20 May 31, 2010
Hespent time in a place in Petersburg Va while Patty taught school in Chester Va. Ask him why he pulled her hair out an put her out of the car nude, when he was drunk. REAL GREAT MAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
omg 9 hr you true blue idiot 2
daniell rice 10 hr mmmmmm 2
who is he a great looking man 18 hr wow 3
the reason. I moved away 18 hr wow 2
does anyone have fenton glass they'd want to sell (Nov '11) 23 hr Help maybe 60
where they at 23 hr Who knows 2
No life 23 hr Trashy on this site 1
Peterstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peterstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Peterstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peterstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:37 am PST

NBC Sports11:37AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Pump fake still an old standby tool in QB's belt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 PM
Steelers run defense to face test from Chiefs - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick