Two in hospital, one arrested after stabbing in Petersburg

Sep 23, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cumberland Times-News

A stabbing early Sunday in the Petersburg Sheetz parking lot sent two people to Ruby Memorial Hospital and resulted in the arrest of at least one person on felony charges.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2008
amanda poland

Moorefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

i would love to post a comment because one of the people who got stabbed was my brother!! i would love to know why the ambulance never came to pick my brother up but was able to pick up the person who stabbed him!! Im very upset and would love to know what me and my family can do in this situation. if you have any suggestions u can email me at iris_my_angel@yahoo.com i would love to hear back from anyone with a suggestion.
The OX

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Its Grant County...... Good Luck.... Wait till the first of year then a new sheriff is in, but that don't help now or how messed up it is. Also was Galen working that day??????? As for the ambulance got to go to GMH and file a complaint probably won't do much but a start.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr tate 56,557
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 2 hr tate 142
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 7 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
Town Council Bans Homeless Man From Town Park 9 hr Heleftmeforthat 3
Summin new Aug 1 Slo Johnny Ringo 4
town council Jul 26 MEAT GRINDER 37
Apartments/cheap rental housing in Davis or tho... Jul '14 tim_h 1

Search the Petersburg Forum:
•••
•••
Petersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Petersburg Jobs