Pike County man pleads not guilty to murder charge

Sep 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT-TV Lexington

A Pike County man, charged with murder, pleads not guilty. Police say Harold Scott shot 38 year old Sonny Charles several times late Friday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
reap what you sow

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

this makes me so sad. I hope his family some peace. That will take some time especially now that they have to be dragged through a trial
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Who is Harold Scott. I had heard it was Harold Blankenship. but apparently it wasn't it was Harold Scott. Who is he? is he kin to George and them? I am trying to place who he is but am drawing a blank on the name Harold.
THE POET

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Who is Harold Scott. I had heard it was Harold Blankenship. but apparently it wasn't it was Harold Scott. Who is he? is he kin to George and them? I am trying to place who he is but am drawing a blank on the name Harold.
i heard jackie darrell was trying to get him out so pike county could elect him for mayer of phelps
scott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Wondering wrote:
harold is a scott. he has a brother that's a blankenship (truson). i'm guessin' they're half brothers.
well

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

scott wrote:
<quoted text>
harold is a scott. he has a brother that's a blankenship (truson). i'm guessin' they're half brothers.
if you know that much then your not guessin how are you.
ok ty

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Thanks , I knew Truson had a half-brother named Harold and one named Loyell . but he must have been adopted to some scotts or something because their father was Truson's Dad's brother . Truson's mother was married to a blankenship and she had 2 boys by him then when he died Katherine married his brother and they had Truson and then he was riding in the back of a truck on amttress they were moving and the truck bounced and he fell out of the truck and his head hit the road and he was killed.
ok ty

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

correction - supposed to said - a mattress -
story teller

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

ok ty wrote:
Thanks , I knew Truson had a half-brother named Harold and one named Loyell . but he must have been adopted to some scotts or something because their father was Truson's Dad's brother . Truson's mother was married to a blankenship and she had 2 boys by him then when he died Katherine married his brother and they had Truson and then he was riding in the back of a truck on amttress they were moving and the truck bounced and he fell out of the truck and his head hit the road and he was killed.
are ther any more i could tell you but i wont because its none of mine or your business why dont you leave other people out of this.
a friend

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

THE POET wrote:
<quoted text>i heard jackie darrell was trying to get him out so pike county could elect him for mayer of phelps
R u that stupid have some respect its not a joke a man was shot and killed his family reads this and ur making a funny its not funny that goes to show how stupid some ppl r. sorry to the family R.I.P sonny
smith

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

ok ty wrote:
They have a sister also,she married a Coleman from Calloway.
I hope

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I hope they give that psycho bastard the needle or electric chair. he needs to die. he was a coward shooting a man in his back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peter Creek Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Peter Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance