Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,635

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51499 May 12, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>He would love for her to spread his gospel, she is more than happy to oblige.
That's the truth. Bible verses coming out of one side of her mouth and hate out of the other side. Satan is very skilled in quoting Bible verses, with a little twist just like FakeBeliever.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51500 May 12, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Good call, LMB, the hate definitely spews from the other side on this one.
Who is this LSD FakeBeliever is calling for, the drug, Little Short Dick or both?
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51501 May 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this LSD FakeBeliever is calling for, the drug, Little Short Dick or both?
Both, a fool who's on that drug that use to post here and he is in fact know as Little Short Dick. ASoldier is another one better known as Gomer's Pile.
Saragon

United States

#51502 May 12, 2012
It's ok boys, just say what you want. Let it out, you will feel better. I can take it. I know you are really crying inside and have to say all the hurtful things you say just to make yourselves feel better. Just let it out.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#51503 May 12, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day lala. Satan is alive and well on earth and these disgusting dirtbags prove it. I am off to let them dazzle each other with their who can get more disgusting game. Pure evil.
Aww yes he is alive and he is reeling you people in daily a little bit at a time. He is like the Big Man above. he can see everything that you do and just waiting and reeling. Aww yes he has already got some of you and working on more. So don't look over your shoulder, cause he is there and always will be there just waiting to get you.......the Devil is watching you...

Scottsville, KY

#51504 May 12, 2012
Yes Satan is pure evil, and that is the reason he is watching you people......your evil ways....

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51505 May 12, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Both, a fool who's on that drug that use to post here and he is in fact know as Little Short Dick. ASoldier is another one better known as Gomer's Pile.
They must be her hero's. LMAO.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51506 May 12, 2012
Saragon wrote:
It's ok boys, just say what you want. Let it out, you will feel better. I can take it. I know you are really crying inside and have to say all the hurtful things you say just to make yourselves feel better. Just let it out.
Does this mean you want to lick some balls?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#51508 May 12, 2012
Saragon wrote:
Some will
john pickard

Manchester, KY

#51509 May 12, 2012
wy will you pray for me?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51510 May 12, 2012
john pickard wrote:
wy will you pray for me?
What do you stand in need of? We really don't know what to ask for. These other so called regulars are devils.

Scottsville, KY

#51511 May 12, 2012
john pickard wrote:
wy will you pray for me?
Some will...but be careful cause the Devil is watching everyone and just ready to start reeling people in. So maybe you need to take matters in your own hands, that being, if you feel that you need to be prayed for, just maybe you need to take the bull by the horns and start doing it for yourself right now.
Fart smart

Crab Orchard, KY

#51512 May 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet those are horrible little rascals. Hehehe. Have you ever parted the Rev's hair with a fart all the way from the back pew? LOL.
Come on out closet farters and let em' rip. Don't be ashamed. Ahahahah.
I went to a visitation once and let one fly. The deceased closed the coffin and rolled off.
Saragon

United States

#51513 May 12, 2012
Saying the things you do makes you feel big and important on the outside. But on the inside you feel small, lost and lonely. I understand.
Saragon

United States

#51517 May 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you want to lick some balls?
That is such a silly thing to say.
lux

Broken Arrow, OK

#51518 May 12, 2012
Am i the only one who wants to talk about josh and betty glover ??
Saragon

United States

#51519 May 12, 2012
lux wrote:
Am i the only one who wants to talk about josh and betty glover ??
I think you are on the wrong thread.
gyj

Belton, KY

#51521 May 12, 2012
Cghn
Saragon

United States

#51522 May 12, 2012
SamSquamch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they have to let a sh!t for brains moron like you run over them.
Christians aren't without sin, but they differ from the lost in one respect...they are forgiven for their sins.
You poor sad nincompoop.
I see you are a gentleman. Thank you
actually

Belton, KY

#51523 May 12, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min bloodonmyhands 4,912
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min DITCH MITCH 153,514
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Serious 26,275
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Peter Creek Music Thread 7 hr Musikologist 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed BIG_STEVIE 472
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Sep 10 you must 1,067
•••
•••
•••

Peter Creek Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Peter Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE