Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Read more: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,765

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Read more

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#51539 May 13, 2012
Saragon wrote:
<quoted text>That is such a silly thing to say.
Saragon, try reporting his verbal abuse to the topix moderator.

Location hidden

#51540 May 13, 2012
SamSquamch wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily profile stank man.
Male, divorced, on assistance- unemployment or getting disability funds.
Under 64 inches tall, heavy set, 35-50 yrs old, balding.
Suffers from hypertension, probably to the extent that medication is necessary.
Very insecure, anti social, bad temper, a real coward when it comes to face to face encounters.
Latent homosexual tendencies unbeknownst to him, brought on by prolonged childhood physical and/or mental abuse.
(Not a stab aimed at homosexuals here, but in males this is often the case).
Has put a great amount of importance in seeming intelligent, somewhere, anywhere.
EXTREMELY LOW SELF WORTH....
Wouldn't be a good choice as a babysitter AT ALL folks.
Probably is only posting here because he is banned from facebook and chat-rooms.
Sociopath. D.I.D. Or both.
You've nailed it. That description fits him perfectly.

Location hidden

#51541 May 13, 2012
Good morning AW. Stopped in here briefly just after tree time. Stein says hi to Dog. Lala

Location hidden

#51542 May 13, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Dennis < Una's real name,, While it's clear you must of had your filthy ass kicked every day at school by every other kid, one would think you'd learn to keep your zipper head shut. Tell you what little toilet chunk, crawl back under the troll bridge and lick your boils for a while you old flabby ass pilot.
Well-said. Sooner or later, everyone will know that Dennis in Scottsville is the great UNA. I wonder if he will be embarrassed when he loses his anonymity.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51543 May 13, 2012
Good morning lala, I was just going to click on and read the posts and scroll through the vulgar trolls.

It was great to hear from you and OGJ. Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day - A Beautiful Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch... moms and their babies

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47160914feature...
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51544 May 13, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday !
It was. Hope your day was a great as mine.
Real Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#51545 May 13, 2012
Oglala wrote:
Good morning AW. Stopped in here briefly just after tree time. Stein says hi to Dog. Lala
Good morning to you also. my dog went by his tree quickly since it is raining here. Looks like good planning on my part to get the corn planted yesterday. Wishing all the mothers and wives a Great Day. I have neither anymore.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51546 May 13, 2012
Saragon wrote:
We just got back from our fishing trip. Caught crappie(yum, gonna have them for supper)blue gill, bass,strip and a red eye. Had a great time.
Ok, you troll can all comment about lickin fish ball or smelling fish farts or what ever you do. Bless your little hearts, it must be miserable to be so full of hate.
You all had a great catch. Ummmmm Son has been working too much and playing ball in the evenings so I haven't had any fresh fish in awhile. I am glad you had a great time. As you have seen we are infested with trolls, the worst we have ever seen. Fartman has to talk to himself and his buttbuddies, he has camped on this site tonight since no one in Scootsville will talk to him. I don't think they know the real Dennis on there. They are full of hate that is for sure.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51547 May 13, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you also. my dog went by his tree quickly since it is raining here. Looks like good planning on my part to get the corn planted yesterday. Wishing all the mothers and wives a Great Day. I have neither anymore.
Morning Ancient Wolf. It is raining here as well. Thanks for the wish of a good Mother's Day. Have a great day yourself.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51548 May 13, 2012
john pickard wrote:
wy will you pray for me?
I will John. God Bless You.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51549 May 13, 2012
SamSquamch wrote:
<quoted text>
He is your worst nightmare pal.
He would get inside your head and make you eat and swallow your own tongue for the way you've posted filth to these ladies.
I wish he would drop by. I promise, you would rue the day you met him.
Great post Sam. Thank you. You are right about LSD923 he would eat them up. Now that he has little Leona and his new job as a PRISON GUARD I bet he is too busy. I might even email him and see if he wants to drop in. We need an update on him, momma, and little Leona anyway. He is a great troll slayer.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51550 May 13, 2012
SamSquamch wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily profile stank man.
Male, divorced, on assistance- unemployment or getting disability funds.
Under 64 inches tall, heavy set, 35-50 yrs old, balding.
Suffers from hypertension, probably to the extent that medication is necessary.
Very insecure, anti social, bad temper, a real coward when it comes to face to face encounters.
Latent homosexual tendencies unbeknownst to him, brought on by prolonged childhood physical and/or mental abuse.
(Not a stab aimed at homosexuals here, but in males this is often the case).
Has put a great amount of importance in seeming intelligent, somewhere, anywhere.
EXTREMELY LOW SELF WORTH....
Wouldn't be a good choice as a babysitter AT ALL folks.
Probably is only posting here because he is banned from facebook and chat-rooms.
Sociopath. D.I.D. Or both.
Perfect description.:)
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51551 May 13, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Lol, poor ol Dennis the una fartsniffer,, lol, with a name like fart whatever, you know it's best was tossed out with the faulty condom, what a loathsome ass captain this colon jumper is haha, I bet my Harley cost twice what it's single wide did new. Little assgasser somehow learned how to three knuckle a keyboard enough to make crude words and get some kind of sick jolly from excrement and flatuence. Dennis fartsnifsky Uno Zero lol, that's about it, LMFAO at it's tiny brain cell.
hahahaha Dennis the Menace with his team of Chester Molesters. They are probably violating their sex offender registry rules by being on a computer. Tiny brain cell is right. Have a great day Hempburn.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51553 May 13, 2012
SamSquamch wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I could ID any of you.
I aught to post your IP , its against the rules but hell this gig doesn't pay that well anyhow.....
Think I cant ?
You could give it to LSD923 and maybe the prison could run it and have him removed from topix and the world wide web. He gives Kentuckians a bad name. He is the typical redneck hillbilly deliverance type as you can see.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51554 May 13, 2012
Get Help wrote:
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms:
Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
<quoted text>
If ever there was someone that need help it would be fartman and his zoocrew of perverts.
Real Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#51555 May 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ancient Wolf. It is raining here as well. Thanks for the wish of a good Mother's Day. Have a great day yourself.
Good Morning. I agree with Lala. I may talk about the insanity of the trolls, but I never reply to them and I am certainly glad that my relationship with the CREATOR does not depend on that one's warped definition.

His stance on anyone just enjoying a few beers and calling them a drunkard is certainly warped. His mentality may well stem from alcoholic abuse in his childhood. There is nothing in the 10 Commandments or the Sermon on the Mount regarding beer which was created by the Christian Monks. Jesus also supposedly turned water into wine. So that is nothing more than a "man-made" HeLL-Fire and Damnation teaching and I am quite comfortable that having my 2 or 3 beers a week is not going to find disfavor in the Hereafter.

I would be more than willing to present my life-style as being more favorable than his abuse of others, and I feel no remorse, regret, or guilt and I will be right back out for my mid-week social setting having my 2 weekly beers with some pizza or snacks. I started to post on brainwashing, but then I realized that one must have a brain before it can we washed.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51557 May 13, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Saragon, try reporting his verbal abuse to the topix moderator.
Let's all continue to report and eventually they will read all their filth on here and hopefully ban them from topix. I can say I have put cuss words or caps on a post and they pop up in red telling ME to be courteous etc...yet they can post perverted crap. I am going to keep doing it myself.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51558 May 13, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You've nailed it. That description fits him perfectly.
Sam hit the perverts on the head. lol
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51560 May 13, 2012
Earthquake Report

A close one...small but close.

Tennessee
Magnitude: 1.5

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Lots of earthquake activity but this one was the closet.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51562 May 13, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning. I agree with Lala. I may talk about the insanity of the trolls, but I never reply to them and I am certainly glad that my relationship with the CREATOR does not depend on that one's warped definition.
His stance on anyone just enjoying a few beers and calling them a drunkard is certainly warped. His mentality may well stem from alcoholic abuse in his childhood. There is nothing in the 10 Commandments or the Sermon on the Mount regarding beer which was created by the Christian Monks. Jesus also supposedly turned water into wine. So that is nothing more than a "man-made" HeLL-Fire and Damnation teaching and I am quite comfortable that having my 2 or 3 beers a week is not going to find disfavor in the Hereafter.
I would be more than willing to present my life-style as being more favorable than his abuse of others, and I feel no remorse, regret, or guilt and I will be right back out for my mid-week social setting having my 2 weekly beers with some pizza or snacks. I started to post on brainwashing, but then I realized that one must have a brain before it can we washed.
I totally understand where you are coming from and oh look, there is slimyballs woken from drunken stupor while fartman's alarm for bird thread activity. Must be teeny weenie pony"s turn.lol What poor disgusting excuses for human beings. I hope you have a great day and enjoy the rain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temple Hill Elementary good or bad? (Jan '12) 16 hr Krittle 3
why white women marry mexican men (Sep '10) Apr 14 Pizzaman 65
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Apr 10 Toto 528
lonnie walls (Dec '10) Apr 10 Gladys Kravats 13
Courtny austin Apr 10 Gladys Kravats 8
Holland Music Thread Apr 10 Musikologist 1
Car Lots (Apr '09) Apr 6 City Slicker 17
More from around the web

Peter Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]