How are you being affected by the Oil Spill?

Posted in the Pensacola Forum

Comments (Page 143)

Showing posts 2,841 - 2,860 of3,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahhaha........ . I've got everything a real man could ever want in my life. You must atake your own advice.
Here, we found you the perfect polo shirt...
http://www.google.com/imgres...
buying the media

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

it angers me to see the constant media money b.p. is spending to convince us all of their humanity.would be better spent on remediation and investigation into the enviromental effect. do any of us actually believe the dispersents and millions of gallons of oil have just dissapeared and the gulf seafood has no contamination. if we believe the media,who from small newspapers to television,constantly remind us of b.p.s concern for us, we are almost immediately recovered. the blame game within these companies will use lawyers for years to toss around the blame until we loose interest in the facts and it fades into history.
crap

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

buying the media wrote:
it angers me to see the constant media money b.p. is spending to convince us all of their humanity.would be better spent on remediation and investigation into the enviromental effect. do any of us actually believe the dispersents and millions of gallons of oil have just dissapeared and the gulf seafood has no contamination. if we believe the media,who from small newspapers to television,constantly remind us of b.p.s concern for us, we are almost immediately recovered. the blame game within these companies will use lawyers for years to toss around the blame until we loose interest in the facts and it fades into history.
have you ever been to the abbeville sewer plant when they dump all that treated sewage intp youngs canal. what part of that cocktail do you prefer your seafood eat. the chemical they treat the crap with or the crap. I would prefer eating my seafood with a little dispersents on it than some rabbit hill crap.
interesting

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Piazza said you can drink the water that he discharges into the Young's coullee.
first

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

interesting wrote:
Piazza said you can drink the water that he discharges into the Young's coullee.
Let him go first and I will follow a couple of months later if he is still alive.
John Q Public

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

buying the media wrote:
You are confusing advertising operations to TV corperate support. The TV corperations are business' that sell advertising. BP is buying. Don't be so simple as to believe the viewing public believes what is broadcast in advertisements. BP lied, was caught at it and virtually no one believes the advertiments. The dispersants have degraded into its basic components and, with the oil, consumed by native Gulf bacteria. Proof of this is that no oil can be found in the water columns anywhere in the Gulf. Scientific persons of all persuasions have been looking for months and have come up with nothing, ZERO, nada. The 1970 Campeche oil spill had the same results, without the dispersent use. Oil and hydrocarbons have been leaking into the Gulf for millions of years. Bacteria, in those warm waters, have evolved to consume the oil. Relax.
final closure

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

it seems the full closure of the well in point are being delayed and b.p. is not so eager to expedite closure that would allow them to once more attempt to retrieve oil from the site. i would hope that they would not be allowed this opportunity until the current investigation is complete. with the delays available to their lawyers,that review will take years as everyone involved tries to cover their liability.it appears from reviews that safety procedures were not follwed,safety alarms disconnected so as not to be bothered by built in procudures that would have informed them of problems.this will be a long blame game and maybe these firms should not be allowed to profit from this site until the questions and culprits are exposed.maybe that will motivate the company to be honest and timely in this case.
jobs

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

There is another wave of hiring going on to clean up the oil on the coast. The dispersant is no longer effective and the oil is rising to the surface and washing ashore. Apply now.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Raise your hand if you would eat any Gulf seafood...

Didn't think so.

Don't believe your government and BP... that oil's still out there.
yum yum

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

I ate me some shrimp tonight. Best shrimp I ever had.
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Cat with Canary wrote:
WASHINGTON
The lead BP PLC investigator is saying that eight separate failures had to occur for the company's deepwater well to unleash the largest offshore oil spill in history.
At a briefing in Washington Wednesday on BP's internal investigation, Mark Bly, the chief investigator, told a room of reporters that all eight things needed to happen to cause the accident. The failures included cement that did not prevent oil and gas from entering the well and a blowout preventer that did not seal off the well.
The company's presentation at a downtown hotel was expected to last 90 minutes.
Bly also said that while the company's report was clinical and fact-based, the investigative team had "a very strong emotional feeling about the accident."
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/busines...
1) Cement Job (Dictated by BP Engineers)
2) Upper seal assembly
3) Upper annular (10K psi rating)
4) Lower annular (5K psi rating - wouldnt have helped)
5) Blind Sheer Rams (15K psi rating)
6) Casing Sheer Rams (Dont seal well)
7) Upper VBR (Variable Bore Rams - 15K psi rating)
8) Lower VBR (Variable Bore Rams - 15K psi rating)
9) AMF/Deadman (Didnt Work)
10) Engineering Arrogance
11) Failure to recognize and understand what the well was telling them.
Simon

Washington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

Cement job was 100%halliburton.failed BOP'S 100%transocean.last the failed negative test should have been the final decision of the OIM
John Q Public

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

The Last Templar wrote:
Raise your hand if you would eat any Gulf seafood...
Didn't think so.
Don't believe your government and BP... that oil's still out there.
Every Friday. Still great.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

yum yum wrote:
I ate me some shrimp tonight. Best shrimp I ever had.
Obviously, you are capable of eating anything, including your own face:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>Every Friday. Still great.
And here you are, John...
bumbass

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
And here you are, John...
u eat what u want and we will eat what we want. and stay to yo house and i will stay to ma house.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

bumbass wrote:
<quoted text>u eat what u want and we will eat what we want. and stay to yo house and i will stay to ma house.
Could you please describe your derivation of the term "bumb-ass"? Inquiring minds want to know.
Just In

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please describe your derivation of the term "bumb-ass"? Inquiring minds want to know.
its what you are.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

Just In wrote:
<quoted text>its what you are.
Really? I thought it's your chosen name.
helpful hint

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,841 - 2,860 of3,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pensacola Forum right now

Search the Pensacola Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 2 hr BRONX BABE 1,829
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
Vote "YES" on Medical Marijuana Amendment in Fl... Wed judith duke 15
Escambia County Sheriff's Office says crimes dr... Wed ha ha haaaaaaa 1
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) Apr 16 Chief Crap pile 85
OUT & ABOUT: G.S. Gelato to provide for nationa... Apr 14 JusticeShouldRule 1
Hornyy (Oct '12) Apr 13 Yeah 11
•••

Flood Warning for Escambia County was issued at April 18 at 11:17PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pensacola Jobs