First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TuttiFruitti

Pennington Gap, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2010
I think there are some very very bored people here in Lee County. All these topics about *whores, dirty houses, breaking families up, and well..dont forget skank hos* are just so freaking hilarious. Why would anyone, in their right mind, even judge others if you dont know them? Ill tell you why...BOREDOM and they think they are so much better than most...I mean, cant their be more drama out there than just this on here. NO>>>WAIT...Its us Lee Countians. If all we ever talk about is the police, and the fire squads, and the jonesville lawyers, doctors, stores...well what fun is that without a little drama about the people that work there...

What I find is repetitive on here is the drama for all these girls that really, no one knows. You think you know someone from going to school with them or from talking to them, but you dont. No one knows you but you. Why do all this drama about crap when its the past?

Amanda and Chasity...come on now, get over it all. It was in the past. Chasity, you sound like you are happily married so why still hate Amanda when she dont even have nothing to do with you or your hubby?? And Amanda, the same really...why dont you two just forget the past? Its not like you will ever bump into each other, considering one of you have moved to another state.

Jamie, Courtney, and Sarah...and whoever else is in the mix...OMG that just shows how much boredom Lee County has.

This isnt mean to make anyone mad. Im just venting. You need to find topics thats good to talk about...seriously...before Lee County goes to be the *Drama Capital of Virginia*

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 2, 2010
TuttiFruitti wrote:
This isnt mean to make anyone mad. Im just venting. You need to find topics thats good to talk about...seriously...before Lee County goes to be the *Drama Capital of Virginia*
well you are here now, so you must be bored....

i suggest you start some topics yourself if you don't like the current ones.....or another suggestion would be click on the little "x" button on the top right corner of this page and you won't have to worry about anything....

geeze!

Since: Aug 10

Pennington Gap, VA

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Haha...Nah Im bored thats why Im here.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 2, 2010
TuttiFruitti wrote:
Haha...Nah Im bored thats why Im here.
i'm sure thats pretty much why anyone comes here

“It's just a matter of time....”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 2, 2010
I come here to talk about important topics...
I find this site very informative as to who I shouldn't be hanging around with if I don't want to end up a topic on here.
TuttiFruitti

Pennington Gap, VA

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Whaaaaaa wrote:
I find this site very informative as to who I shouldn't be hanging around with if I don't want to end up a topic on here.
Thats about all this site is informative about...

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2010
Whaaaaaa wrote:
i agree.... and when i really think about it i don't know what i ever done without it in my life.....

without topix i would never know.....
that chanda tritt and melissa sexton is a couple
that jamie had such an entertaining bumper sticker on his car
that josh stiltner got 14 months in jail :(
that christy stevens was dating sharon webb
about the toyota whores in the mustang
that subway is the new hotest hang out - no drugs allowed
which salon is best
who the new town mayor is - woot woo!

and so much much more.....

thanks topix
justcallmesexy

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2010
i agree thank you topix for being so informative!

“Just my 2 cents”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2010
I agree.I would have never known Charles Manson was going to live in Dryden and work at the call center.Imagine my surprise if while I was climbing on my desk in a mini skirt and he was standing their looking at me show my butt.Topix informing me about him let me know to look behind me before I climb on the desk.I appericate that.
I wouldn't know who the Dr Feelgood doctors were.Totally took that topic wrong till I read it.

“It's just a matter of time....”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 3, 2010
AllegraC wrote:
I agree.I would have never known Charles Manson was going to live in Dryden and work at the call center.Imagine my surprise if while I was climbing on my desk in a mini skirt and he was standing their looking at me show my butt.Topix informing me about him let me know to look behind me before I climb on the desk.I appericate that.
I wouldn't know who the Dr Feelgood doctors were.Totally took that topic wrong till I read it.
LOL!
Watch out for him--he'll play mind games!
wishing well

Ewing, VA

#11 Aug 3, 2010
If people in Lee County would worry about there own issues instead of everyone elses then there would be alot less broken marriages. If alot of people from this area had to move to another city where they knew no one to talk about they would drive thereself crazy not being able to gossip. So why can everyone not concentrate on there self and own families and leave everyone else alone. People are gong to do as they want no matter what u say about them on here.
superfreak

Kingsport, TN

#12 Aug 3, 2010
hey what about that bread that got farted on....who would have known ha!!
forum_fan844 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree.... and when i really think about it i don't know what i ever done without it in my life.....
without topix i would never know.....
that chanda tritt and melissa sexton is a couple
that jamie had such an entertaining bumper sticker on his car
that josh stiltner got 14 months in jail :(
that christy stevens was dating sharon webb
about the toyota whores in the mustang
that subway is the new hotest hang out - no drugs allowed
which salon is best
who the new town mayor is - woot woo!
and so much much more.....
thanks topix
Chasity

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Aug 4, 2010
i didnt get on here to be like every one else..the only reason i said anything bout amanda is bc she shouldnt have went around saying wat she said..and if she had watched who she had told it would have never gotten back to me..but u dont know wat she said but i do and so does a few other people and thats the only reason i said anything bout it on here and one day we will see one another again bc she lives in rosehill..i just got told that today by her friend..but i didnt get on here to start trouble i got on here to state that she is a trouble maker bc i know wat she tried to do to my family..and yes i am very happily married..couldnt be happier..but im not goin to let someone spread bullshit lies and not say nothing to them bout it..i mean i am actually over it..but when someone tries to break ur family up its hard to forgive and forget

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2010
Chasity wrote:
i didnt get on here to be like every one else..the only reason i said anything bout amanda is bc she shouldnt have went around saying wat she said..and if she had watched who she had told it would have never gotten back to me..but u dont know wat she said but i do and so does a few other people and thats the only reason i said anything bout it on here and one day we will see one another again bc she lives in rosehill..i just got told that today by her friend..but i didnt get on here to start trouble i got on here to state that she is a trouble maker bc i know wat she tried to do to my family..and yes i am very happily married..couldnt be happier..but im not goin to let someone spread bullshit lies and not say nothing to them bout it..i mean i am actually over it..but when someone tries to break ur family up its hard to forgive and forget
ummmm.....ok.....thanks.....by e
Chasity

Vine Grove, KY

#15 Aug 4, 2010
umm that wasnt wrote to u..it was for tuttifrutti since she was talkin bout it

Location hidden

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Chasity wrote:
umm that wasnt wrote to u..it was for tuttifrutti since she was talkin bout it
most of the BS on this site isn't directed to the people who actually respond.

Since: Aug 10

Pennington Gap, VA

#19 Aug 12, 2010
Im like seriously bored...blah..nothing and no one to talk about...sucky
justcallmesexy

Charlotte, NC

#20 Aug 12, 2010
i'm bored to.... topix isn't really kickin' anymore.... what will i do now?????????? and please noone say take care of your kids bc this has already been covered.... i only get on here while working... and my children are in capable hands during those times...
Lizard

Tannersville, VA

#21 Aug 12, 2010
I bet you girls will come up with something or someone to talk about
omg 2

Blacksburg, VA

#22 Aug 13, 2010
noone tells their names how about ur age ok who going to b frist lets c come on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
elections 10 min Unknown 90
Staph infection 53 min Real concerned huh 2
Dustin Blanken 3 hr NewGuy 1
big deal who cares 18 hr looks like crap 7
ronald collins Wed jimmylikes fords 1
Missing you Tue avidhunter 8
Are Churchs the devils playground (Nov '13) Sep 15 Youallcomeon 10
•••
•••

Pennington Gap Jobs