|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you getting this data?How are the temps and co2 levels measured on Mars and Venus?You are a LIBTARD.
You are aware that we have this big space program right? NASA? And other countries have similar programs?

Here, do a little reading. Learn something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_Express

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_program

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Venus_pr...

“Internet Famous”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>I understand the greenhouse gas effect,you still did not address the radiation effect,do you have a clue?
Other people addressed it. You still don't get it. You don't even understand how the seasons work. Seriously, did you graduate high school? Middle school? Are you even aware of schools?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Lee County Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that we have this big space program right? NASA? And other countries have similar programs?
Here, do a little reading. Learn something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_Express
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_program
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Venus_pr...
They used a probe that was orboting the planet,it was not in the planets atmosphere,you idiot.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Other people addressed it. You still don't get it. You don't even understand how the seasons work. Seriously, did you graduate high school? Middle school? Are you even aware of schools?
I understand the 4 seasons perfectly well,that you do not understand the effects of the suns radiation is the point Moron.Why are you avoiding this topic,you do now how this works dont you,you did take earth science didnt you?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
This guy has no clue about basic science. He doesn't understand the scientific method. He doesn't know the difference between a hypothesis and a theory. He doesn't understand the concept of measurement. At this point, I'm pretty sure he thinks modern technology is all magic.
The theory that you will not address the suns radiation effects leads me to the Hypothesis that you are a.Clueless b.ignorant c.Libtard d.all of the above.My Hypothesis is d all of the above.LMAO IDIOT!!!!!
Blank

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you getting this data?How are the temps and co2 levels measured on Mars and Venus?You are a LIBTARD.
Uh...we have landed probes on mars and venus...also, thermographic imagery reveals temp and composition of atmosphere of Mars and Venus . WOW...what grade did you drop out of? Is your "baby momma" as dumb and uneducated as you are?

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>The theory that you will not address the suns radiation effects leads me to the Hypothesis that you are a.Clueless b.ignorant c.Libtard d.all of the above.My Hypothesis is d all of the above.LMAO IDIOT!!!!!
A theory doesn't lead to a hypithesis, dipshit.

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>They used a probe that was orboting the planet,it was not in the planets atmosphere,you idiot.
You didn't read any of those links, did you?

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>I understand the 4 seasons perfectly well,that you do not understand the effects of the suns radiation is the point Moron.Why are you avoiding this topic,you do now how this works dont you,you did take earth science didnt you?
You dumbass, all of this has been explained to you ad nauseum.
Driver

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

cowpie you're the dumbass, you only believe what algore tells you too. If you could think for yourself you'd see that the earth has and will always change no matter what mankind does........
You and blankminded are willing fools.........
JD
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You dumbass, all of this has been explained to you ad nauseum.
You have not addressed the effects of the suns radiation on this planet,you are the dumbass,you sorry piece of floating excrement.
Blank

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Driver wrote:
cowpie you're the dumbass, you only believe what algore tells you too. If you could think for yourself you'd see that the earth has and will always change no matter what mankind does........
You and blankminded are willing fools.........
JD
So...we have double amonut of C02 in atmosphere and you think that has no effect? What if we doubled amount of helium or neon? Harmless too?

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>You have not addressed the effects of the suns radiation on this planet,you are the dumbass,you sorry piece of floating excrement.
Yes, I have. In fact, I've had to explain it to you.
Blank

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
HA!! Notice when FACTS and SCIENCE are above their limited IQ, they just resort to namecalling? LOL!!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
At what post# did you address the effects of the suns radiation?You should change your name to lee county liar.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Blank wrote:
<quoted text>HA!! Notice when FACTS and SCIENCE are above their limited IQ, they just resort to namecalling? LOL!!
Blank is a good name for you,lee county liar was the one who used profanity first post # 383,speaking of low IQ,LOL,just shows how libtarded you truly are,but if you think you are so smart why don't you try to answer the question the "LIAR" WILL NOT.How does the suns radiation effect our tempatures here on this planet?
Blank

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>Blank is a good name for you,lee county liar was the one who used profanity first post # 383,speaking of low IQ,LOL,just shows how libtarded you truly are,but if you think you are so smart why don't you try to answer the question the "LIAR" WILL NOT.How does the suns radiation effect our tempatures here on this planet?
Sigh...asked and answered before! Solar radiation hits surface of earth, makeup of atmosphere determines how much radiates back into space, different composition traps more (or less) heat...for example, C02 or methane traps a lot of heat (like Venus), thin atmosphere (like Mars) traps less! Are you really that clueless on basic science? Is that why you result to personal attacks to cover up you low IQ? Sad...

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

John wrote:
<quoted text>Blank is a good name for you,lee county liar was the one who used profanity first post # 383,speaking of low IQ,LOL,just shows how libtarded you truly are,but if you think you are so smart why don't you try to answer the question the "LIAR" WILL NOT.How does the suns radiation effect our tempatures here on this planet?
It's a few pages back. Blank didn't mention profanity. Blank mentioned name-calling. You really do have trouble differentiating between two things, don't you?

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh...asked and answered before! Solar radiation hits surface of earth, makeup of atmosphere determines how much radiates back into space, different composition traps more (or less) heat...for example, C02 or methane traps a lot of heat (like Venus), thin atmosphere (like Mars) traps less! Are you really that clueless on basic science? Is that why you result to personal attacks to cover up you low IQ? Sad...
Words cannot express how dumb this guy really is. He thinks if he keeps typing THE SUN!!!11! over and over again, it will somehow change the nature of the universe.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's a few pages back. Blank didn't mention profanity. Blank mentioned name-calling. You really do have trouble differentiating between two things, don't you?
Same thing you moron,you beleive the libtard scientists that al gore used and you are a stupid lying idiot,now hows that for name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 380 of415
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pennington Gap Forum right now

Search the Pennington Gap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
judy carlene roberts (Mar '12) 5 hr only me 7
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 5 hr Winona 1,348
A write in could win Election 9 hr truth stirrer 13
looking for a friend 11 hr Looking for old friend 4
Theater Volunteers 18 hr poot 5
Against Town Sticker Tax 18 hr truth stirrer 2
Don't you hate (May '13) 19 hr Happy birthday 12
•••

Freeze Warning for Lee County was issued at April 16 at 3:36AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pennington Gap Jobs