First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You should read it

Kingsport, TN

#24 Oct 17, 2011
The only time the bible condones killing and slavery is in the Old Testament, not in the new. We are under the new covenant not the old. Most of the Old Testament is for historical benefit, except for God's commandments. But we are to follow what it says in the New Testament and Old Testament. If it says something different in the New Testament than what it says in the Old Testament then we are to follow the New Testament. Because Jesus said he has not come to destroy the Law or the prophets, but to fulfill it.
pregnant teen

Pennington Gap, VA

#25 Jul 2, 2012
i honestly think you all are retarded. your generation was what? weed and partying and fucking everything that walked.(yet you blame our generation, ever stopped to think who raised us?...your dumbasses)-.- you were just lucky enough to not concieve during that time.i think, once again that you have nothing better to do than bash on everything like your some kinda saint. if the guy sticks it, its just as much his damn fault as the girl who allows it. but i am proud of myself. i have a child on the way, at least im not begging for food stamps like half of you rejects that cant even get a damn job because you dropped of school. or your on drugs, whatta life! ha. i have two jobs and i'm 17. so yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Chambers murder… media lies… 1 hr CleverLee 5
Tori Amos 2 hr Scottie Moore 1
What Is A True Christian? (May '06) 4 hr TomCat 211
Virginia police arrest 31 on drug charges 8 hr haha 4
lee high sports Thu jason 181
Curious Dec 15 dallas 4
7 Month Old Puppy Free To Good Home Dec 15 might take 2
Pennington Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web