New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,720 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#8811 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
and what outrageous spending? Spending is down from the entire 8 years of the bush administration due to the cost of iraq... so you're wrong there as well
so again...i don't see you're point...those damn facts just keep getting in my way
Nonsense.

What matters is federal spending as a % of GDP.

In 2000? 17.98% of GDP.
In 2008? 20.76% of GDP
In 2009 - first year of the Obama Admin: Spending explodes - to 25.24% of GDP

And stays there. Obama will spend 24.33%of GDP this year.

Here's the hard data: http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/spending_...

Those damn facts just keep getting in your way, indeed.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#8812 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
more to that, why is it ok for Romney to compare Obama to Clinton praising Clinton, but not for Obama to compare Romney or himself to bush?
Only a partisan fool like you can fail to perceive how ridiculous is your case - "So what if Obama has turned in an abysmally incompetent performance - he should be allowed to continue fcuking up for another 4 years because Bush sucked too."

Throw the bums out.
URreallyVictim

Lakewood, NJ

#8813 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't have job loss, there is more job growth now than the entire 8 years of Bush. The misconception reps are pushing is that public job growth is growing slower than private job growth, but unlike the bush years...theres actually job growth in the private sector.
Economy is impoverished and climbing...so don't know what you're complaint there is.
and what outrageous spending? Spending is down from the entire 8 years of the bush administration due to the cost of iraq... so you're wrong there as well
so again...i don't see you're point...those damn facts just keep getting in my way
Your denial is running rampant; I certainly hope it isn't contagious! really. Bwhahahahahahaha...
URreallyVictim

Lakewood, NJ

#8814 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
obama
Launched recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, providing transparency and allowing the public to report fraud, waste, or abuse
Signed financial reform law requiring lenders to verify applicants' credit history, income, and employment status
Established Credit Card Bill of Rights, preventing credit card companies from imposing arbitrary rate increases on customers
Signed financial reform law prohibiting banks from engaging in proprietary trading (trading the bank's own money to turn a profit, often in conflict with their customers' interests)
Signed into law that publicly traded companies must give say to all stockholders on executive pay.
so i wouldn't say he's done nothing. He actually got the significant stuff started while trying to battle congress where the majority of republicans just block anything he puts forward anyway
obama

The worst president since Jimma.

"Stuffs gittin' better"... Bwhhahahahahahahahaha...
URreallyVictim

Lakewood, NJ

#8815 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
also why is it, that when people try and compare obama to bush saying "listen, this was our last republican president to compare against for our next republican nominee who has most of the same policies"
They try to write it off fast...im gonna guess its because theres a lot of truth to the argument that republicans don't want to admit. And at the same time they want to forget bush ever happened and make people not loo kback...too bad people do...
Bush isn't running for president.

Obama's lackluster 4 years of incompetence and failure are.

really. Bwhahahahahahahaha...
URreallyVictim

Lakewood, NJ

#8816 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
more to that, why is it ok for Romney to compare Obama to Clinton praising Clinton, but not for Obama to compare Romney or himself to bush?
really.

Obama has 4 years of proven incompetence and failure. really.

Romney wins. really. Bwhahahahahahaha...
URreallyVictim

Lakewood, NJ

#8817 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
yea thats called false allegations that no has any proof on, do you want to get into Mitt Romney and his polygamous family. The fact that he has over 4 grandmothers at the same time from his grandfather?
really. Bwhahahahahaha...
URreallyVictim

Lakewood, NJ

#8818 Aug 26, 2012
really wrote:
yes lets unite a nation by attacking one of its prominent cities...great republican strategy...
In 4 years, Obama has done more to create disunity in our nation than before the Civil War.

really. Obama, as a leader who promised to bring the nation together, has been a complete failure.

really.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8819 Aug 26, 2012
Hey Really I sure hope Obama is paying you because you are a bigger fool than Debbie "Downer" blabbermouth Schultz at least she's a paid hack to make an absolute raving lunatic fool out of herself. If your not being paid you should be as those blantant willing lies and falsehoods your spewing do come with a price on your reputation if not your soul.
really

Burbank, CA

#8820 Aug 26, 2012
wow, the lack of intelligence on this thread and the amount of republicans are definitely correlated.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8821 Aug 26, 2012
Bare minimum it can't be helping your self esteem or mental health. You may seriously consider some counselling, as there is now way I could ever think so low of someone to actually think they actually believe that Obama has been anything other than a dismal failure.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8822 Aug 26, 2012
Obama doesn't even believe he deserves another term but he is so obsessed and drunk with power he will say or do anything to hold onto iit.
Liberal wussies

Buffalo, NY

#8823 Aug 26, 2012
Liberals have no right to say who went to Vietnam since these pussies burned their draft cards and ran away to Canada.

So the brave men and women of our National card are draft dodgers? Better tell that to their faces, including the ones who just returned from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bush completed his service and duties and so did Dan Quayle. People have medical reasons why they cannot serve. It would unnecessarily risk their lives and lives of other soldiers should a medical emergeny happen while in battle.

Bill Clinton was a draft dodger yet you voted for him twice over that of two WW II heroes. George HW Bush and Bob Dole.

John McCain was a Vietnam war hero and was a POW for 5 1/2 years, yet you voted for a coward like Barack Hussein Obama who would never ever serve in our armed forces.

Again, the cowards who made America lose the war in Vietnam have no right to talk about who went to Vietnam. Those yellow bellied liberals sure didn't.

Thed 1968 Tet offensive was a disaster for the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong who were no longer a viable fighting force. It was commie lover Walter Cronkite that tunred Americans against the war when that fool said we were stuck in a quagmire. How do you win the biggest battle of the war and be in a quagmire and lose. Only a stupid liberal can says such a thing.

LBJ stopped bombing the North and the politicians in Washington picked the targets instead of the generals. The movie Flight of the Intruder showed the lack of will to attack SAM missile sites and ports where the missiles came in from China and the Soviet Union. Nixon started the bombing up with Linebacker I and II and the North came back to the Peace talks. We left by Apr. 1st 1973, so how can we be responsible for a loss that happened over two years later April 30th 1975 when the Commie North renegged on the Paris Peace treaty. Led by Ted Kennedy in the Senate Congress stopped all aid to South Vietnam breaking a promise made to the south. The massacre that happened afterward was on the Democrats hands. We gave peace a chance and the other side took it and the slaughter started and the dominoes fell. Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#8824 Aug 26, 2012
Teddy calling people partisan now that's rich.How is it bigotry to expose the christian right for what they really are?How is it bigotry to state the fact that Mormons aren't christians?Anybody that thinks Mormons are christians,really needs to read the new testament.Muslims,buddhist and hindi for example are not christians.That statement is not bigotry,it is a simple statement of facts.The bigots are the ones on the christian right.They are the ones who made a big deal about Obama not being a christian,then turn a blind eye to the fact that a WHITE GUY,from their party and running for president is not a christian.Sal or should I say comrade,have you got rid of your chinese crap yet?I sincerely hope you aren't helping to keep those commies in power.
ken

Dunkirk, NY

#8825 Aug 26, 2012
you bet
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#8827 Aug 26, 2012
Liberal wussies:you seriously need to work on your history of the war in nam.Lets start with Dan Quayle,he was allowed to join a NG unit that by law couldn't be called to active duty,thereby allowing him to say he was a vet and stay out of harms way at the same time.Shrub Bush was allowed to jump over at least 250 men to join his NG Unit,a unit that was created by the rich and powerful men of Texas to keep their sons from harms way and also to say they were vets.Bush was also awol for close to 2 years and was never punished for it.Com paring todays NG and reserve units to those of the 60s and 70s is like comparing apples to oranges,there is no draft today or a lot of people trying to avoid it.As for the Tet Offensive,all Walter did was state the obvious,and say what the big brass in DC had known for years and that was the fact that we couldn't win in Viet-Nam.How are the dems responsible for the south losing to the north.The south was left well equipped and armed by America,they just didn't have the will to win like the north did.Kennedy did the right thing,Americans would have took to the streets in riots if we had got back into a war with nam,and it wouldn't have just been liberals either.
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#8828 Aug 26, 2012
If liberals are such wussies,how do you explain so many big tough conservatives ducking out of service in viet nam.Bill O'reilly,limbaugh,bush, quayle,cheney,newt ginrich and a whole host of other conservative stalwarts did everything they could to stay out of viet nam.Our country was at war,so why didn't these big brave conservatives join up and serve in viet nam?Truth is they were all just talk,when push came to shove they didn't have the balls to serve.Gore and Kerry may be liberals but they have something none of these conservatives have,and that is a pair of cajones.With their connections they could have easily avoided service,but unlike the wussie conservatives they weren't too yellow to serve.
really

Burbank, CA

#8829 Aug 26, 2012
so i found this interview, and this is one of the sleezest interviewers i've seen. The man states he has not asked for help and wants to be supported on his own, and this interviewer trys to make him seem uneducated by asking the questions about south korea and south africa (you can tell in his tone) and only shows these questions and not anything else. Also note that George Obama himself states that the tactics to depict him as poor and desolate are cheap and backhanded tactics.

&yt session=akeHC4H8TXZFTNPK7U0tW_ 3BCmzh_1vwdHOvwdtuWuoXoOhehKOA SodJWTcfsvAEfFTjS-rBfnO7BM7g8z oWFPfkZuETT4hpt5T18S0Kh_rbxKcH fzeNUM6XBYxEJZUCTGr2ETzcdxeE16 gN73dWAVG2FUPEclEcJSSdLa96NBH5 GTo7hoUAv8Z5GRfVDKUr8XfzLdAmdK gQQgRkSg2P2S1ntsErYD9lXshdSk2x 8EY
Sal

United States

#8830 Aug 27, 2012
Obama proved how weak and spineless he is when he told Russia to have patience and after the election he would have "more flexibility" What the hell did he mean by that? If you are willing to see him reelected to find out you are a total moron and have zero rights to ever criticize anyone about their military service. Obama and Biden both would like to totally wipe out our strategic defenses. He has already weakened our military to the smallest it has been since WW1. The media is totally in the tank for Obama as they haven't even questioned what he met by that flexibilty comment yet scutinizing Romney all the way back to grade school or even to his ancestors.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8831 Aug 27, 2012
only real amerikans want to start wars with other countries!

w00t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New report on Attica prison riot reveals inmate... 13 min Bob WhosMyDaddy 2
Cuomo Wants Us To Wear Seatbelt for 1 Week 29 min Bob WhosMyDaddy 4
Racist Jack Moore Sends 150 Others to Sensitivi... 31 min Bob WhosMyDaddy 4
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 43 min Bob WhosMyDaddy 392
Cult (Sep '07) 11 hr federico 43
Break room ratings 11 hr Tommy Rules 340
News New York State Exposed Education:If Washington,... 13 hr NotMyCousin 2
More from around the web

Penfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]