United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2708035.sht...

Sheriff’s deputies are not releasing any names at this time.
If it was blacks they'd release the names and have pictures of all involved showing gang signs.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Wow! A motorcycle was passing a car on the right side AND HIT A BICYCLE! Bicyclist killed. I'm both a cyclist and ride a Harley and Suzuki. This is a night mare accident.

And Rhonda, give up the black/white thing.........
Rhonda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

7am on a sunday morning??
bet they were drinking and smoking all night.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Shots Fired

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

glasspilot wrote:
Wow! A motorcycle was passing a car on the right side AND HIT A BICYCLE! Bicyclist killed. I'm both a cyclist and ride a Harley and Suzuki. This is a night mare accident.
And Rhonda, give up the black/white thing.........
That's not what happened.....The driver of the car wouldn't let the MC overtake him to safely pass on the LEFT or RIGHT. The MC hit the cyclist, the car then ran both over. The driver of the car then fled the scene and attempted to elude the police by ditching the car and hiding in a nearby neighborhood......nothing accidental about it.
The Horsemen Knew Her

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

I say charge BOTH the motorcycle and car drivers with Vehicular Manslaughter. Also, the chick gets extra time put on for being DWI during a fatal accident.
Wally 58

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

No it wasn't what happened, according to the earlier YNN report.
This morning YNN said that Merkel fled the scene and was caught later. This afternoon YNN said that Merkel was arrested at the scene for DWI. What gives?
Too bad Merkel and Scerbo couldn't have taken down their idiot Facebook pages fast enough.
My heart and prayers go out to the completely innocent victim bicyclist and her friends and family.
Drunk and playing stupid games on a Sunday morning public highway. Shame on you both.
DaddyRhonDUH

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S2708035.shtml?cat=411
Sheriff’s deputies are not releasing any names at this time.
If it was blacks they'd release the names and have pictures of all involved showing gang signs.
Eff off you racist POS!!!!!!! And BELIEVE ME.....If I ever saw (smelled) you in person, I would PERSONALLY make sure your cremated ashes gets snorted and smoked by "your people"!!!!
Susan Smith Syndrome

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

DaddyRhonDUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Eff off you racist POS!!!!!!! And BELIEVE ME.....If I ever saw (smelled) you in person, I would PERSONALLY make sure your cremated ashes gets snorted and smoked by "your people"!!!!
STFU siemper fi fornever fool. Always posting BS under an alias you ain't got enough backbone to post your usual name. SUCKER

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Susan Smith Syndrome wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU siemper fi fornever fool. Always posting BS under an alias you ain't got enough backbone to post your usual name. SUCKER
Nice try. Fool ;) and Pleeeaaasseee hire a tutor with your ObamaCash to take a spelling lesson...it twelve. ;)
Rhonda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

White drunk drivers, what will they face in court?

Weekends for 6 months???

Unless they pull the white's "Mentally Insane Card", they will get even less.
ElDee

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like the motorcyclist may be the same guy as in this troubling story from 2006...the age/hometown match up:

"A teenager and a man are facing charges following a bar brawl in East Rochester. Officials say 16-year-old Mark Scerbo of Penfield is accused of purposely hitting a patron of the Main Street bar with his car. Scerbo is charged with assault, leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, as well as other charges. He remains behind bars on bail of 15-thousand-dollars. Also charged in the fight is 22-year-old Juan Steele, also of Penfield." http://bit.ly/P7AsYL
Rhonda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

http://www.dailymile.com/people/HeatherB921

Heather has logged her last mile, thanks to drunk driving whites in the burbs that don't care about anyone else on the road as long as they can get drunk and drive home.
Susan Smith Syndrome

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. Fool ;) and Pleeeaaasseee hire a tutor with your ObamaCash to take a spelling lesson...it twelve. ;)
What the f are u talking about Hermie? My cash comes from YOUR pocket.
ElDee

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

And in 2007 a 17 yr old Mark Scerbo was at it again:

"A local teenager was arrested Monday after leading sheriff's deputies on a chase through two counties. The "Democrat and Chronicle" reports 17-year-old Mark Scerbo was charged with reckless endangerment, a felony, along with two misdemeanors. Scerbo was allegedly spotted speeding in the Ontario County Town of Victor. Deputies say they attempted to stop his vehicle, but he continued driving west, eventually ending up in the Town of Mendon. After failing to stop at an intersection, his vehicle became airborne and he allegedly fled the scene on foot. Scerbo was later arrested at his home in Penfield. He was arraigned in Victor Town Court and was sent to Ontario County Jail in lieu of bail." http://bit.ly/P7CpVf
meatpuppet

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Poor women !!! If the fool on the Motorcycle behaved , instead of showing off . <likely to his GF> This senseless tragedy would have been avoided . 2 Children , now will grow up w/o a MOM !!!

As i read this story this morning my instinct said Up all night partying . Young people today are using Narcotics , not just beer and weed . When the blood work comes back on the female driver and Motorcyclist they will be charged w/ DWI .

Destiny is a bitch ! Cool heads prevail . Don't get behind the wheel , get a ride . These 2 Kids are fucked ! Welcome to the Prison system .
Go figure

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

ElDee wrote:
And in 2007 a 17 yr old Mark Scerbo was at it again:
"A local teenager was arrested Monday after leading sheriff's deputies on a chase through two counties. The "Democrat and Chronicle" reports 17-year-old Mark Scerbo was charged with reckless endangerment, a felony, along with two misdemeanors. Scerbo was allegedly spotted speeding in the Ontario County Town of Victor. Deputies say they attempted to stop his vehicle, but he continued driving west, eventually ending up in the Town of Mendon. After failing to stop at an intersection, his vehicle became airborne and he allegedly fled the scene on foot. Scerbo was later arrested at his home in Penfield. He was arraigned in Victor Town Court and was sent to Ontario County Jail in lieu of bail." http://bit.ly/P7CpVf
What a shame. The evil that people do today is unspeakable. Literally leaves you speechless
Rhonda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Thank god you white drunk drivers are normally only killing other whites.

If you were killing blacks, we wouldn't stand for it and we'd put an end to it.

I guess you whites don't think of drinking and driving to be that serious of a crime even if you lose your own loved ones.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

This scumbag (I dont care if he's white, brown, yellow, red or black) should be sent away for life. He's a menace to society. He has a previous assault charge in E.Rochester a few yrs back and he also has this from 2007.

Teen Arrested After Two County Car Chase
(Victor, NY)-- A local teenager was arrested Monday after leading sheriff's deputies on a chase through two counties. The "Democrat and Chronicle" reports 17-year-old Mark Scerbo was charged with reckless endangerment, a felony, along with two misdemeanors. Scerbo was allegedly spotted speeding in the Ontario County Town of Victor. Deputies say they attempted to stop his vehicle, but he continued driving west, eventually ending up in the Town of Mendon. After failing to stop at an intersection, his vehicle became airborne and he allegedly fled the scene on foot. Scerbo was later arrested at his home in Penfield. He was arraigned in Victor Town Court and was sent to Ontario County Jail in lieu of bail.

Megan Merkel's parents in Greece must be so proud of her daughter dating this total dirt bag loser.
Rhonda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

meatpuppet wrote:
When the blood work comes back on the female driver and Motorcyclist they will be charged w/ DWI .
Destiny is a bitch ! Cool heads prevail . Don't get behind the wheel , get a ride . These 2 Kids are fucked ! Welcome to the Prison system .
What country do you live in???
Here in America when a white drunk driver kills someone they normally get 6 months or less, and not in "prison" but the local jail, if they see jail at all.
Rhonda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

A black city man trying to survive with-out a job that gets arrested for stealing a couple of copper pipes out of an abandon house will get more jail time then any of these two drunk and drugged up whites that killed someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of241
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Penfield Discussions

Search the Penfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
UPDATE: Genesee St. shooting 15 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 10
Could Obama Even amount To A Pimple On Reagans ... 24 min CanadaRocs 1
Fat White Lady Steal Toy From Grave 36 min Archie Bunker 6
Man Driving on Route 390 in Greece Claims His C... 41 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
4 Whites Arrested in Undercover Prostitution De... 55 min Ha Ha 10
Black Man named NY Army Guard's top enlisted so... 58 min Ha Ha 4
Hey Ha-Ha, you'll love this one. 1 hr Ha Ha 6
•••
•••
•••
Penfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Penfield Jobs

•••