Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Oct 2, 2012
veggieta

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2011
What a low life druggdealin pice of shit is anyone else tired of his fake gangster shit?
YouraDick

Newport, VA

#2 Dec 6, 2011
Wade is awesome. Get a life. Stop posting shit about people on topix. You're gay.
person

Newport, VA

#3 Mar 13, 2012
YouraDick wrote:
Wade is awesome. Get a life. Stop posting shit about people on topix. You're gay.
The only reason u prob like him is he sells u ur drugs
Wade MOULDER

Roanoke, VA

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Learn to spell dipshit. Haters are my motivaters so are yur doin is addin fire to the flame ;) hate on you sad, lonely p.o.s
wigger

Pembroke, VA

#5 May 11, 2012
he is a wigger who thinks he is gangster he held a disabled lady hostage wow thats gangster
wigger

Pembroke, VA

#6 May 11, 2012
he is a wigger a wanna be gangster he held up a disabled lady up wow thats gangster
my wish

Pembroke, VA

#7 May 11, 2012
i wish for him a slow and painful death
be kind

United States

#8 May 12, 2012
my wish wrote:
i wish for him a slow and painful death
you are not a nice person wishing that on anyone. You should be careful what you say and learn some manners respect and kindness that would benefit you greatly. What I know of Wade he's a good Guy everyone has their faults no one is perfect if you say you are then your not being true to yourself. So stop with the big talk and go do something productive like mow the grass or paint a fence.
my wish

Pembroke, VA

#10 May 12, 2012
u think he is nice cause u get his drugs from him and i know he nice at all and i still do wish for him a slow and painful death i really do
be kind

United States

#11 May 12, 2012
my wish wrote:
u think he is nice cause u get his drugs from him and i know he nice at all and i still do wish for him a slow and painful death i really do
you are a very sad pathetic person sure hope your attitude and viewpoint changes.
my wish

Pembroke, VA

#12 May 13, 2012
my attitude and viewpoint against him will NEVER change
you need help

United States

#13 May 13, 2012
my wish wrote:
my attitude and viewpoint against him will NEVER change
well you sound like a very sad person that may need some psychiatric help I wish that you get that. You shouldn't wish death on anyone that's a very bad thing to say.
my wish

Pembroke, VA

#14 May 13, 2012
like the person before said u only agree and take up for him because he sells u ur drugs
u dont know me

United States

#15 May 13, 2012
my wish wrote:
like the person before said u only agree and take up for him because he sells u ur drugs
no that's where your wrong you don't know me from smack so don't act like you do. Wade is a good friend and no one needs to wish death on anyone that is rude and outragious and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking it much less saying it. Get you some help because you sure do need it.
lmao

United States

#16 May 13, 2012
Pretty sure his last name is moulder ....
whatever smart butt

United States

#17 May 13, 2012
lmao wrote:
Pretty sure his last name is moulder ....
duh really jerk off like no one knows that.
wade MOULDER

Roanoke, VA

#18 Jun 9, 2012
i love it when ppl act like they know me hahahahaHA anyways, dude idk who you are but i dont deal drugs hell i dont do drugs or associate with them at all so get your facts straight dipsh-- really. and your in all honesty probably just mad because i had your girlfriend and she likes me more. ;) later hater.
hahaha

United States

#19 Jun 12, 2012
U don't do drugs or associate with them ya right look at who your parents are and your sister and her boyfriend now try and tell some more bullshit u are all drug heads
whodis

Narrows, VA

#20 Jun 12, 2012
wade MOULDER wrote:
i love it when ppl act like they know me hahahahaHA anyways, dude idk who you are but i dont deal drugs hell i dont do drugs or associate with them at all so get your facts straight dipsh-- really. and your in all honesty probably just mad because i had your girlfriend and she likes me more. ;) later hater.
why were you arrested a few months ago? i bet it was because you stole somebodys girlfriend & had nothing to do with selling meth or having marijuana (my court date is same as yours june 20 see you there).
Lol

United States

#22 Oct 2, 2012
wade MOULDER wrote:
i love it when ppl act like they know me hahahahaHA anyways, dude idk who you are but i dont deal drugs hell i dont do drugs or associate with them at all so get your facts straight dipsh-- really. and your in all honesty probably just mad because i had your girlfriend and she likes me more. ;) later hater.
Aren't you in crime times this week for manufacture meth lab. Your funny keep telling people you don't do, or associate with people who do drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stay away from him 6 hr funny 2
Samantha gross??? 6 hr thetruth 4
Punk in white dodge dakota 7 hr Connie Lingus 11
Giles County (Jan '11) 7 hr Blacksburg Bob 9
Glenda booth (Dec '13) 8 hr kevin24 5
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) 8 hr kevin24 33
Obama the muslim 10 hr teabagger 1
•••
•••
•••

Pembroke Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pembroke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pembroke News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pembroke
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••